Anxiety aspect? Or is there something else?

Lordofpeace

I am a bit anxious right now, kind of pessimistic due to always keeping up with world events. Growing up I was a very curious kid, however...people seemed to see me as too serious sometimes. I basically segregated myself from kids sometimes, didn't really have a specific group I would hang out. Didn't really like talking to classmates due to them being too immature. Did this somehow give me anxiety or what?
Can you tell from looking at my chart what psychological traits I have or if I share any with any celebrities or anything like that? Is there an anxiety aspect as well? :surprised:

Attachments

• natalchart1.png
    natalchart1.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 30

The_Saturnian

Hi there. Firstly I'd like to offer my empathy and sympathy. I know exactly how you feel because I've often felt like that myself. In fact my own anxiousness was one of the contributory factors that led me here :) .

In what way did you start to feel pessimistic due to keeping up with world events? It is possible that self-seclusion may have initiated this feeling of loneliness/anxiety. (I was a victim myself of such solitude).

It is a bit difficult to say much about this simply because the chart you have uploaded is not clear in which planet aspects others and in what way. I would suggest to try and make one at www.astro.com (see the guidelines in the help section here for a step-by-step guide on how to produce one). The one produced by this site will actually provide a table showing the aspects more concisely.

However, I can say at first glance that your 12th house Pluto square aspect to Sun in the 3rd. Pluto square Sun usually indicates that the subject has probably had a difficult and hard childhood. You may well have experienced difficulties at home/from family. I too have this aspect so I know how you feel.

If this is the case, what I would say is try to look forward to the future and constantly remind yourself that you have now become (i.e. this strong and bold character) whose persona has been shaped by a challenging upbringing that others perhaps would have perished should they have endured such hardships, whereas you survived and are continuing to fight. Each day's challenges will only make you stronger :) .

Skywomb

That Mars Uranus Conjunction, might say a little bit at least... Now I know little about that, but Uranus is anxiety and well Mars is Mars...In the 1st house so it's far form unimportant anyway.
And what the The_Saturnian said, 12th house Pluto, well that one semi-square to that conjunction.
Doesn't alleviate tension at least.

Oh and Saturn (fear "and such") conjunct Mercury (you know communications "and such")...in the serious sign of Carpicorn... ;-)

But look who's talking...

Last edited:

Moog

I saw in another post that you've recently entered a Rahu dasha

Rahu periods, especially at the start, are often... bumpy

I recommend a meditation practice to help ground yourself. Foods that increase Vata might be avoided.

best wishes

Lordofpeace

Hi there. Firstly I'd like to offer my empathy and sympathy. I know exactly how you feel because I've often felt like that myself. In fact my own anxiousness was one of the contributory factors that led me here :) .

In what way did you start to feel pessimistic due to keeping up with world events? It is possible that self-seclusion may have initiated this feeling of loneliness/anxiety. (I was a victim myself of such solitude).

It is a bit difficult to say much about this simply because the chart you have uploaded is not clear in which planet aspects others and in what way. I would suggest to try and make one at www.astro.com (see the guidelines in the help section here for a step-by-step guide on how to produce one). The one produced by this site will actually provide a table showing the aspects more concisely.

However, I can say at first glance that your 12th house Pluto square aspect to Sun in the 3rd. Pluto square Sun usually indicates that the subject has probably had a difficult and hard childhood. You may well have experienced difficulties at home/from family. I too have this aspect so I know how you feel.

If this is the case, what I would say is try to look forward to the future and constantly remind yourself that you have now become (i.e. this strong and bold character) whose persona has been shaped by a challenging upbringing that others perhaps would have perished should they have endured such hardships, whereas you survived and are continuing to fight. Each day's challenges will only make you stronger :) .
Absolutely!
But the thing is that I've been living with my stepdad all this time.
And yes, he is just malefic. I wonder if living with my biological dad would have have been the same thing? :pouty:
My stepdad is just annoying and dumb, never abused my in a physical way, so I didn't really have a bad childhood that much, thankfully.

In what way did I start feeling pessimistic?
Well, just realizing that people didn't really want to change...that they just talked about change, but it was just a temporary thing, because in reality everyone just want to tow the same line, keep the status quo. So I felt there was no use for protesting, talking about real change, etc...since they would just ignore it. I don't hang out with anyone that is my age, as they all tend to be far more idiotic than adults. But I want to change that, since solitude won't change anything either...and in a way, by secluding myself, I am being somewhat like them.

I went to astro and got another chart. What can read from this one? Is it better than the original I posted?

Attachments

• Natalchart2Astrodienst.jpg
    Natalchart2Astrodienst.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 29

Lordofpeace

I saw in another post that you've recently entered a Rahu dasha

Rahu periods, especially at the start, are often... bumpy

I recommend a meditation practice to help ground yourself. Foods that increase Vata might be avoided.

best wishes

That's interesting!
But are there not two types of firdaria?
Was that vedic chart I posted on the other thread correct? Am I really in a negative dasha right now? I thought north node was fortunate? :sad:
Are there such things as remedies for a rahu dasha?

Moog

That's interesting!
But are there not two types of firdaria?
Was that vedic chart I posted on the other thread correct? Am I really in a negative dasha right now? I thought north node was fortunate? :sad:
Are there such things as remedies for a rahu dasha?

It's a matter of opinion. Indians generally classify the nodes as malefics. Though there can be good effects come from them.

I'm currently experiencing a Rahu mahadasha. It was very tough at first, but I've been enjoying Rahu/Jupiter. My astrology 'kick' took off during this period, and has occupied much of my time, energy and thoughts.

Yeah, there's remedies. But I'm not really that familiar with them, or comfortable prescribing them, so check them out for yourself. There's lots of stuff on the internet.

http://www.astrojyoti.com/mantras2.htm

Rahu can give you leave to pursue something you really want, so if you can figure it out and stay on board, Rahu can rocket you in that direction, often after a short crisis and life reassessment.

The_Saturnian

It's a matter of opinion. Indians generally classify the nodes as malefics. Though there can be good effects come from them.

I'm currently experiencing a Rahu mahadasha. It was very tough at first, but I've been enjoying Rahu/Jupiter. My astrology 'kick' took off during this period, and has occupied much of my time, energy and thoughts.

Yeah, there's remedies. But I'm not really that familiar with them, or comfortable prescribing them, so check them out for yourself. There's lots of stuff on the internet.

http://www.astrojyoti.com/mantras2.htm

Rahu can give you leave to pursue something you really want, so if you can figure it out and stay on board, Rahu can rocket you in that direction, often after a short crisis and life reassessment.

Very useful indeed Moog. Additionally if North Node (Rahu) wreaking havoc, during a dasha offering almonds in a place of worship as well as burning a camphor tablet will mitigate Rahu's malefic effects.

Absolutely!
But the thing is that I've been living with my stepdad all this time.
And yes, he is just malefic. I wonder if living with my biological dad would have have been the same thing? :pouty:
My stepdad is just annoying and dumb, never abused my in a physical way, so I didn't really have a bad childhood that much, thankfully.

In what way did I start feeling pessimistic?
Well, just realizing that people didn't really want to change...that they just talked about change, but it was just a temporary thing, because in reality everyone just want to tow the same line, keep the status quo. So I felt there was no use for protesting, talking about real change, etc...since they would just ignore it. I don't hang out with anyone that is my age, as they all tend to be far more idiotic than adults. But I want to change that, since solitude won't change anything either...and in a way, by secluding myself, I am being somewhat like them.

I went to astro and got another chart. What can read from this one? Is it better than the original I posted?

Lordofpeace that's good to hear at your situation didn't elevate to that of an abusive one :) . We can control karma (our deeds) but not we are not in the position to decide what the outcome is. Perhaps karma had played it's role in the decision as to whether or not you had been living with your biological father or step-father.

It seems that you may well have been an exceptionally mature person for your age and I can also relate to your point about not wanting to protest about things as you know it will probably end up in a pointless debate. But definately put some effort into trying to go out with friends. Try hanging out with a crowd who maybe slightly elder than yourself. This may be most to your suiting. :joyful:

Turning to your new chart from astro.com, yes, this chart is better than the previous one. I guess I'm just probably use to reading from these charts as these days as they are so heavily used in conjunction with this website.

Besides the Pluto square Sun, I think Saturn conjunct Uranus may have also attributed difficulties. Uranus may bring about sudden unexpected events and Saturn being the Lord of discipline, karma & time may have cause you to experience some turbulence in your childhood. Having said this, before Uranus was discovered Saturn's rulership was over both the Capricorn & Aquarius. With Uranus' discovery Saturn's rulership has now been constricted to Capricorn only. Since Saturn is 'at home' in Capricorn in your chart, this is probably a blessing in disguise in the sense that it's negativity may have been reduced. :D

I think in summary that it's mainly the Sun square Pluto aspect which been the major contributor towards your problems. So go ahead and go out and meet loads of people and live life like there's no tomorrow!

Last edited:

Lordofpeace

Very useful indeed Moog. Additionally if North Node (Rahu) wreaking havoc, during a dasha offering almonds in a place of worship as well as burning a camphor tablet will mitigate Rahu's malefic effects.

Lordofpeace that's good to hear at your situation didn't elevate to that of an abusive one :) . We can control karma (our deeds) but not we are not in the position to decide what the outcome is. Perhaps karma had played it's role in the decision as to whether or not you had been living with your biological father or step-father.

It seems that you may well have been an exceptionally mature person for your age and I can also relate to your point about not wanting to protest about things as you know it will probably end up in a pointless debate. But definately put some effort into trying to go out with friends. Try hanging out with a crowd who maybe slightly elder than yourself. This may be most to your suiting. :joyful:

Turning to your new chart from astro.com, yes, this chart is better than the previous one. I guess I'm just probably use to reading from these charts as these days as they are so heavily used in conjunction with this website.

Besides the Pluto square Sun, I think Saturn conjunct Uranus may have also attributed difficulties. Uranus may bring about sudden unexpected events and Saturn being the Lord of discipline, karma & time may have cause you to experience some turbulence in your childhood. Having said this, before Uranus was discovered Saturn's rulership was over both the Capricorn & Aquarius. With Uranus' discovery Saturn's rulership has now been constricted to Capricorn only. Since Saturn is 'at home' in Capricorn in your chart, this is probably a blessing in disguise in the sense that it's negativity may have been reduced. :D

I think in summary that it's mainly the Sun square Pluto aspect which been the major contributor towards your problems. So go ahead and go out and meet loads of people and live life like there's no tomorrow!

Very interesting! You cleared up some things.
Thanks for the advice! :smile: