Does he like me back?

nadiaaa

i have a crush on this boy that rides my morning bus and is in my 1st period class and i really wanna know if he likes me back. he’s very shy and quiet in class so we haven’t had time to really talk:pouty:

Attachments

• A992282C-BDB6-4A96-9FB7-5E926E7CC1AD.png
    A992282C-BDB6-4A96-9FB7-5E926E7CC1AD.png
    40 KB · Views: 62

katydid

The problem I have with trying to read it is that the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are all in very late degrees and about to change signs.

So I think things will change very fast and you may end up changing your mind and shifting to another crush maybe?

nadiaaa

thank you sm! do you see anything with him liking me back though? besides the sun, moon, and ascendant in the late degrees...

IleneK

Premium Member
Reception between your primary significators, Sun and Saturn, is not favorable. It doesn't appear that he likes you back. Late rising point suggests that on some level you already know that.

tikana

I dont like moon conjuncting fixed star alcyone - almost like you are crying over something

the other thing as Ilenek spotted there is really no reception and absense of an aspect

IleneK

Premium Member
If the planets that signify you and him do not aspect each other, then this suggests there will be no coming together between you.

StarDust1

Does he like me back?
i have a crush on this boy that rides my morning bus and is in my 1st period class and i really wanna know if he likes me back. he’s very shy and quiet in class so we haven’t had time to really talk

nadiaaa

Shy of reflection is right, fore some would suggest the Moon is not functioning-rules feelings-(Should she be considered VOC {nothing comes of the matter, Void of Course), or, is she strong and in orb of Mars in communication Gemini=open friction? in this chart, you should expect 'no activity' in respect to your question. Should there be an orb allowance to consider her via-ability to produce in some light (she rules feelings, could rule emotions openly displayed in your destiny {10th house) in this matter}...and she is given her wide orb (rather than 5 dg. limit when making contact with another planet near (on a cusp entering another house or sign?) in her 'supposedly VOC' position, (she will make connection with TOL, Translation energy speaking Mercury aspects by square), she will be sharing her expression to fume & sputter in orb of conjunction with Mars a bit later, (he being squared by Mercury openly in the 7th house)=open confrontation of some type, which 'might' have the effect of a malific=arguments, or the energy could simply source as a disagreement to all things being on friendly terms, having things in common, concerning unionism, partnering, laid out in the open in class for everyone to see by some element of authority=10th house? [Forwarned is forarmed]. Do you share the same feelings is the question-I don't think so.

Do you see Mercury (thoughts about the situation) in fall, in the 7th house square Mars, I should be cautioned in pursuing or enlisting energy to find out about pursuing possibilities in this matter (attractions of Mars, whom can have jurisdiction over aggressive male activity of a sort) should you have the mind to openly, rather then being severally disappointed and saddened in the future. Venus is weak Combust Sun in the 8th house, in Pisces (doesn't function in the best light in the 8th H.C.) her love light is diminished considerably (could express more as pity or is dysfunctional in some way?), in the sign she is in right now she is sacrificial or seeks to be the highest form of love.... Things might not evolve as you would wish or they are not as they seem?

Venus rules the way things turn out-ruler of the 10th house (turning the chart, is 4th from the 7th house) and she is Combust the Sun, is very weak in expression if at all? I don't like Sun so close to Cheron, you or your romantic expressions are in flux and could possibly be undergoing a type of healing with amore'?

Taken in context to the question; am thinking about what Tik mentioned, Moon conj. Alcycone
: If badly connected can be associated with the ability for insight,..and on a higher level of understanding 'intuition' could be diminished in some way? The light of the body, spirit, is the eye.

Alcyone is the brightest star in a group of seven stars called M45 'The Pleiades' or 'Seven Sisters', daughters of Atlas. They were 'sailing stars' for the Greeks. Only six are visible to unaided eyes. Alcyone is representative of the Pleiades and, if well connected, points to ambition and attaining honour and glory. Bayer name Eta Taurus.
Tread lightly and take care

StarDust1:love:

Post gripe: Hope I don't get too much flax from my contribution:whistling:

nadiaaa

The problem I have with trying to read it is that the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are all in very late degrees and about to change signs.

So I think things will change very fast and you may end up changing your mind and shifting to another crush maybe?

you are right! idk why but i don’t like him anymore. we barely talk and i don’t know him that well lol:lol:

IleneK

Premium Member
you are right! idk why but i don’t like him anymore. we barely talk and i don’t know him that well lol:lol:

Mutual reception between you/Sun and him/Saturn suggesst that you don't care much for him. He is indifferent right now based on reception, but with Sun and Saturn being one sign apart, he really doens't connect with you because of no aspect [as you really do not connect with/know him]. When you/Sun move into Aries, his reception toward you will become adverse.

I would forget about this.