known horary: will i hear from them this week?

tikana

hi

Here is a resolved horary

The situation is simple. I send an inquiry about something so I was waiting for them to get back to me. It's 1/7 issue.

figure out what happened

T

Attachments

• withinaweek.jpg
    withinaweek.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 91

fensi88

I think No. Venus goes to sextile Mars but Sun perfect aspect with Mars first, that is frustration and No answer. Also Moon is VOC.
There is one posibility that your father contach them because Su is the ruler of the 4 house.

tikana

hi all

here is my interpretation before I knew the outcome

3rd house moon and coruler of me - I am contacting them.
mars exalts me - i knew that .. they think highly ofme
i am anxious - venus in 8th house

moon trines venus then moon sextiles mars
TOL

my interpration was this
i would have to email them and thn i will hear from them

what happened...
I emailed them asking about the papers.. they replied. they were out of the office so they had no idea that the contract in is in their fax machine

NO, I do like them.. i was skeptical that they would actually sign the papers

the contact happened on 5th

T

Last edited:

fensi88

Nice example what happens when Moon change sign! That is Yes answer but it always takes longer time than the you expects.

heidy26

Venus doesn't end up liking mars. The sun interfered. Sun rules 4th which is the end of matters...the end of matters in the MC...something public. Something was made public. Maybe a relationship since the sun's dispositor is in the 7th conj the POF. The quesited made a relationship public..some status. You're mad at this person? (Mars is sign of Venus fall) no contact?

Sun did not interfere before Moon got to Mars, actually. So definitely an 'yes'.

tikana

It actually is a 'no'answer if you look at it as in "will they contact me this week" . Will I hear from them sounds, to me, like will they contact...like waiting to hear from someone. The Moon does explain this. It shows how the question/situation changed. The querent had to contact first.

uh huh you got it
fster planet tells you who moves first

heidy26

Obviously not. It obviously didn't matter in this horary. We have the answer, so it's easy when you look it after you know the answer. It really wasn't that easy if you consider Venus the main sig. doesn't like mars. Plus its aspect to Mars is intercepted. Plus the moon being at the end of sign.... But easy to see after the fact. The main thing I learned with this horary was that the moon does indeed act in the final degrees of a sign if in aspect with another planet

No, it's actually easy. If you look at who aspects who first. Saying 'Sun interferes' without checking things properly is misleading.
Indeed, the situation changed and Moon which is co-sig for the querent meant she will have to contact them, but again...this implies checking everything.
And I didn't mean to sound rude/cocky.

tikana

bloody hell
sun is the person who is interfering without realizing it. he didnt check his fax machine.
BUT i contacted sun person

Last edited:

heidy26

Well you do sound rude and cocky... Just saying. After the horary has already been answered you come and pick out my post saying "tsk tsk dumby, duh" and what not. And...now if course it *was* easy. Lol.

Unfortunately, I did not check aw before tikana posted the answer.
I didn't say you are dumb, how did you get to that ? I was just pointing why it was an yes.
As far as I remember, this is a learning forum and that was all I was trying to do.

rafaella

When Moon is void, it generally means no because there has to be some change for things to go forward. Moon is changing signs, so change something and things may work out. Querent asked will they contact me this week? They didn't, Moon void indicates no. But Moon changes signs and trines Venus in there 2nd house. 2nd house is posessions, something that is in there posession. Like inbox (in regards to emails). Venus could also be the fax.

Moon trines Venus and that is the contact, querent has to contact them. Also Venus and Mars have an aspect.

I once had an opposition between a planet in my 2nd and a planet in the quesited's 2nd house, what happened? We were emailing each other and the email content was negative, emotionally distressing to me. 3rd house was not involved.

rafaella

Rafaella

sun was interfering venus/mars . a male intern wasnt not checking the fax machine...

That is just delay, confirming void Moon. Sun aspecting Mars shows why. Sun right on MC. But eventually things worked out.

But why is Moon and Venus in negative reception? Was the issue distressing, something you didn't want to deal with?

edit: also Saturn is in the mix, Sun aspect to Saturn. Perhaps has to do with he content of the fax and the issue you had to deal with. 9th or 10th house issue

Last edited: