Political Predictions and Fatalities

Cypocryphy

It's been awhile since I've been here. I just want to post something so as to ensure it's not something being said after the fact, which will be the case in one instance. I'm also not going to take the time to show how I came to a certain conclusion(s). Perhaps I will later, but certainly not now.

To the predictions . . . .

Donald Trump
As they say, there are "many ways to skin a cat," and often you find that you can get to the same point on a different path. And given that this posting category does not encompass mundane astrology, I will just leave that out of my predictions for now.

First, I want to say that I had predicted Trump would lose the election to Biden a long time ago, during the democratic primaries. I had not wanted Biden to win the primaries, but given he was the only one I saw (at that time) who was capable of "dethroning" Trump; in fact, he was the one for whom Trump had no possibility of winning against, it was apparent that Biden, in my mind, had to win the democratic primaries because no one else would have been able to dethrone the incumbent. And just to point out that many had a difficult time with this prediction (as seen on other astrology sites), one method that always has to be used in these political predictions is to analyze the situation as if it were a war. A confrontation. A battle. That is the paradigm (or one of them) through which one must analyze these types of situations. This is an after the fact prediction, and of course there was only a few possibilities (and at one point, could be argued that it was merely a flip of the coin) but I was adamant about this, able to make a few dollars from betting. Interestingly, those who bet against me thought I was insane to pick Biden winning the presidential election, and then when he won, I was just lucky. There are still some, it appears, who think Trump will still be the president of the United States. I will tell you now, as I have been saying, it is impossible for Trump to win—has been since Biden decided to run for president. I will also say more on the matter of "Trump."

Back when Trump became president four years ago, I had looked at this situation intensely, and at that time, the first situation that was apparent was Trump and women. Great harm will come to Trump this coming year from women. Initially, I had predicted that Melania will leave Trump. I still stand by that prediction. This coming year, there will be some indication that Trump will be involved in the beginning of a divorce proceeding or the announcement thereof. It will be much more than that, however. Harm will come to Trump through a woman or women.

Also, whatever might happen in January, with the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn (occurring on an ingress), something more will occur than just merely changing presidents. Maybe that's just what it will be, but all signs point to something truly awful happening to Trump at that time. I am unsure what exactly, but there is some part of me that sees it greatly affecting his wellbeing.

Also, I see a loss of real estate for Trump. Somehow, some way, he will be losing property this coming year. In what sense, I'm not sure, but it could be by means of satisfying some debt obligation or being sentenced to prison or imprisonment. These conditions are tied with this loss of real estate and property, so it will be interesting to see.

Additionally, Trump will be facing some other situation where his health is adversely affected. I haven't had time to really pinpoint a date on this, but it should occur in 2021, likely the first or second quarter. As to the nature, I'll have to come back to this.

There was something else that I can't recall at the moment. I had written this down awhile ago and have lost my notes, so I'll have to come back and post the last bit of this prediction.

Jimmy Carter

So, to my surprise, Jimmy Carter as made it through (for the most part) coronavirus, which is wonderful. But to be honest, I still do not quite understand how I was wrong in my last prediction about his passing away in the fall/winter of last year. Choosing someone whom I saw did not have a lot of years, months and days to look through seemed a relatively safe bet to provide an accurate prediction. It's a bit of a mystery.

Judging by his 2021, it seems practically given this will be his last year of life. I did not think he would make it this far, but by judging his chart, it can't help but see that December 21st (approximately) will be a day (± 14 days due to a rounded birth time) he could fall ill. It will be at that point in time an event of that nature will likely occur, and this situation will then carry on into the beginning of February, more specifically, February 2nd, 2021 (± 14 days).

I believe it will be something other than the coronavirus, that he will have a health problem that will cause him to seek medical attention, and then there will be a quick decline in health at that point. He very well could end with COVID-19 as a result of some other issue. Hard to say ....

If I'm wrong here, I'll definitely have to go back to the drawing board in regard to predicting the passing of an individual. And like I said, all signs pointed to the fall/winter of 2019 for his passing, so this prediction is kind of like saying: "I'm really not sure anymore, but this seems to be the only time he would depart the Earth based on the continuation of the previous situation." I have a 50 percent confidence I'm correct on this, right now.

And in another sense, with luck, I am entirely wrong and Jimmy Carter continues to spread positivity and good will throughout the world. So ultimately I hope I'm wrong. This is more of an intellectual/intuition exercise on my part.

Last Point

With regard to Donald Trump, however, I hope I'm wrong too and that what occurs is far worse than what I predicted. In fact, now I remember, I think death is a possibility for Trump this coming year. That's what it was ... although I will have to see if I'm still able to predict someone's passing consistently before I am more confident about Trump's passing.

I will come back and provide an actually date with regard to Trump when I can justify spending time on astrology.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Interesting. Do you mind sharing the methods you used to make these predictions? Sometime, when you have the time?

Even the ones you got wrong, like Jimmy Carter's death, could be informative.

Cypocryphy

Interesting. Do you mind sharing the methods you used to make these predictions? Sometime, when you have the time?

Even the ones you got wrong, like Jimmy Carter's death, could be informative.

Yeah. You bet. Although, there’s a bit of an issue in that my notes on the matter were written by hand and are now packed in a box somewhere (along with some other important, non-astrological information). With luck I’ll find it soon. I will say that one element that I found surprising is the frequency of Pluto’s presence in these situations. I’ve often ignored that planet (sic) for various reasons, one of which is that if it were to have the influence it allegedly has been ascribed, I would probably be ruling a small country (at the least) right now. I actually consider it as a point. It works better that way, as if it were a lot or part. I recommend it be used that way.

Anyhow, this is not new or revelatory in any way for most, but it is for me. It correlates to real world events in certain predictive techniques such as returns. I was very shocked by this. However, it does not operate on its own but requires cohorts in its significations. But I would be disingenuous if I were to say it does not operate as a dominate indicator in misfortune or death.

Anyway, just wanted to leave a quick response to say that as soon as I have some time and can locate my notes, I will definitely explain how I came to this in more detail.

Best
C.

Osamenor

Staff member
I will say that one element that I found surprising is the frequency of Pluto’s presence in these situations. I’ve often ignored that planet (sic) for various reasons, one of which is that if it were to have the influence it allegedly has been ascribed, I would probably be ruling a small country (at the least) right now.

Pluto is all about power. Sometimes it's big, showy power, like ruling a country. More often, it's felt in a more personal way. It might mean major empowerment, or major disempowerment. It might manifest as power plays or power struggles.

Do you experience Pluto's presence in your life in any of those more personal ways?

Cypocryphy

Pluto is all about power. Sometimes it's big, showy power, like ruling a country. More often, it's felt in a more personal way. It might mean major empowerment, or major disempowerment. It might manifest as power plays or power struggles.

Do you experience Pluto's presence in your life in any of those more personal ways?

Sure. That is what has been ascribed to that satellite, at least a portion of its meaning. But for the last 20 years or more, I have not seen these meanings play out that way. In fact, it became apparent that these significations were better represented by Mars (Power) or by Mars + Jupiter (Ambition) or Moon (transformation/change). That's simplifying matters, but in my opinion you actually come to a better understanding by focusing on phenomena by looking at other elements.

Additionally, Pluto has no bearing on symbolic movement (e.g, primary, secondary directions), and I only believe it's apparent in a solar return because it is only in transits that it seems to signify anything important. It's a satellite that seems to be important only in a very specific set of circumstances. I know some like to use it for horary, and that's fine, I suppose. It's not usefully for me but I don't criticize anyone who decides to use it for horary because I have my own theory behind the operation of that art, and that theory allows for quite a bit of creativity.

This is my opinion, and everyone is obviously free to disagree, but I do believe that after a good amount of time, trying to implement Pluto in astrological readings, it will become apparent that Pluto has a very narrow scope of application.

For example, going off of memory, I have a cadent :libra: :pluto: :trine: a succedent :gemini: :sun: and :venus: within 1º and :sextile: an angular :leo: :mars: within 1º as well. By all accounts I should have noticed a phenomenal, classic plutonian effect(s) in my life but can't really say that I have. (Incidentally, :mars: is :sextile: both :venus: and the :sun: within 2º and 1º respectively) You can surmise what type of person I should be.

Is it something you've found useful? Is it something you find indispensable?

Osamenor

Staff member
Is it something you've found useful? Is it something you find indispensable?

Useful, yes. Indispensable? Depends.

If I have a client asking me why their childhood was so traumatic and they have Pluto positioned right at the beginning of a stellium, and the rest of the chart arranged so that Pluto was going to hit everything in it one way or another between their infancy and the age of 10... yes, we're talking Pluto, and that's the fastest and easiest way I can validate their experience. To do so without mentioning Pluto would be possible, but might require bringing up more details of the trauma, which they may or may not be ready to do. I'd rather use Pluto in that situation.

Most of the time, Pluto isn't such a blaring note. Depending on what we're reading for, it might be worth a mention, but I also do whole sessions without mentioning it.

A traditional astrologer could get the same information without using modern planets at all. They'd just go about it differently. I don't know traditional techniques thoroughly enough to get all of that, though.

Cypocryphy

Useful, yes. Indispensable? Depends.

Haha. Right. Certainly not indispensable. I guess people have been without all but the last 90 years.

If I have a client asking me why their childhood was so traumatic and they have Pluto positioned right at the beginning of a stellium, and the rest of the chart arranged so that Pluto was going to hit everything in it one way or another between their infancy and the age of 10... yes, we're talking Pluto, and that's the fastest and easiest way I can validate their experience. To do so without mentioning Pluto would be possible, but might require bringing up more details of the trauma, which they may or may not be ready to do. I'd rather use Pluto in that situation.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking when I said we can take many paths to get to she same point. I've seen plenty use approaches I don't use that consistently provide insight and are accurate. Incidentally, I think there's a strange sentiment whereby people tend to think the occult sciences are bogus because there is not a 100 percent accuracy rate. These extreme standards are absurd considering no other profession is held to that same standard. (A big of a digression but recently had this discussion with someone who argued that astrology, among other things, is fake because he said, "Look at all the times it's been wrong.")

Most of the time, Pluto isn't such a blaring note. Depending on what we're reading for, it might be worth a mention, but I also do whole sessions without mentioning it.

A traditional astrologer could get the same information without using modern planets at all. They'd just go about it differently. I don't know traditional techniques thoroughly enough to get all of that, though.

Yeah. That reminds me of a time I received an astrology reading from a lady, and she spent nearly the whole hour or so just talking about Chiron in my chart, something I invariably ignore. And, to my surprise, she was shockingly accurate giving great insight. So I really don't discount anything because I know there's someone out there that's found a way to make it work for them.

I was going to mention something else on Trump. Trump should be affected by the solar eclipse coming very soon. However, I'm not sure it's going to have as big as an effect as I am assuming.

For example, the major events Trump has had, such has his bankruptcies, occurred with a cardinal axis eclipse series, that being :capricorn: and :cancer:. This axis always has a strong, negative effect on Trump, but this :sagittarius: eclipse might not have the effect I've been thinking. I don't have a biography of Trump, and it's near impossible now to find online articles before his presidency, but I would be curious to see how he's handled this polarity coming up. There is something about this one that I just think is going to be reminiscent of the cardinal eclipses he's experienced.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention that as well as say that his Texan lawsuit is going to fail miserably. He will not be able to get past the issue of standing, which means any equal protection argument won't even be addressed. Not that he would win on that basis, but there's no way to even get past main requirement of sufficient standing. So to anyone reading: NO. Trump will not be president for another four years. Like I said, he has no chance of winning and will have a rough time in January and February. And beyond, really.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Haha. Right. Certainly not indispensable. I guess people have been without all but the last 90 years.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking when I said we can take many paths to get to she same point. I've seen plenty use approaches I don't use that consistently provide insight and are accurate. Incidentally, I think there's a strange sentiment whereby people tend to think the occult sciences are bogus because there is not a 100 percent accuracy rate. These extreme standards are absurd considering no other profession is held to that same standard. (A big of a digression but recently had this discussion with someone who argued that astrology, among other things, is fake because he said, "Look at all the times it's been wrong.")

Yeah. That reminds me of a time I received an astrology reading from a lady, and she spent nearly the whole hour or so just talking about Chiron in my chart, something I invariably ignore. And, to my surprise, she was shockingly accurate giving great insight. So I really don't discount anything because I know there's someone out there that's found a way to make it work for them.

I was going to mention something else on Trump. Trump should be affected by the solar eclipse coming very soon. However, I'm not sure it's going to have as big as an effect as I am assuming.

For example, the major events Trump has had, such has his bankruptcies, occurred with a cardinal axis eclipse series, that being :capricorn: and :cancer:. This axis always has a strong, negative effect on Trump, but this :sagittarius: eclipse might not have the effect I've been thinking. I don't have a biography of Trump, and it's near impossible now to find online articles before his presidency, but I would be curious to see how he's handled this polarity coming up. There is something about this one that I just think is going to be reminiscent of the cardinal eclipses he's experienced.

Anyway, I thought I'd mention that as well as say that his Texan lawsuit is going to fail miserably. He will not be able to get past the issue of standing, which means any equal protection argument won't even be addressed. Not that he would win on that basis, but there's no way to even get past main requirement of sufficient standing. So to anyone reading: NO. Trump will not be president for another four years. Like I said, he has no chance of winning and will have a rough time in January and February. And beyond, really.
by the way
effect of an eclipse varies
dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC
are a variable factor from chart to chart.
So generalization is not encouraged :smile:

one may note however that
Eclipse effects are certainly linked with change
such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes
possibly to friends or relatives
not necessarily oneself
dependent on the natal chart promise

An eclipse can link two places together.
There are eclipses that activate other eclipses
from decades earlier.
Events that happen on or around an eclipse can have outcomes
when activated by later eclipses
Every 18 years or so, eclipses repeat, which can have significant impact.
All of which is to say that a solar eclipse
remains a sensitive point for years, decades, even centuries.
Far longer than anyone had previously thought.
"... book will revolutionize the study of eclipses"
Cycles Research. http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html :smile:

therefore
recalling events at the previous eclipse on that degree
provides insight regarding potential

keep in mind that potential influence of an eclipse
upon any given individual
is entirely dependent upon the susceptibility of that individual
as shown in their natal chart, coupled with
the currently active Solar Return situation of that person
at the time of the eclipse
also modified by the progressed and/or directed condition :smile:
of the natal chart indicators at the time of the eclipse

Osamenor

Staff member
I have an astrologer friend who always starts his interpretations with Saturn and Jupiter, and goes so far in depth that he usually doesn't even look at anything else in the first session for a new client. He demonstrated his technique with my chart, and it was amazing.

I don't ignore Saturn and Jupiter, but they're not where I start unless the client asks about them specifically, and even then, I'm plugging them into the gestalt, which I got by starting with sun, moon, and rising signs, balance of elements, the usual stuff.

This one is different: it's happening right smack on his natal nodes, right smack at his fourth and probably final nodal return. (Some people live to see a fifth, but even if the adverse health that's surely coming for Trump doesn't result in death that soon, I highly doubt he'll live another 18.5 years!) Trump was born within hours of an eclipse, and this will be the first time in his life that his node return happens during eclipse season. He's getting his one and only eclipse return.

That's extra potent and highly karmic. Given how he's lived his life, I expect he'll reap the consequences in a very big way.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

by the way
effect of an eclipse varies
dependent on the individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC
are a variable factor from chart to chart.
So generalization is not encouraged :smile:

Hahaha. I knew you were going to reply even before you knew yourself. I knew the moment I typed "eclipses." There are a few triggers here that tingle your web, so to speak, and you emerge from your funnel. :smile: (I mean that humorously, by the way. It's just a joke.)

While you may not encourage generalization, what I said is not a generalization but specific to Trump and is ABSOLUTELY true. Trump's periods of financial difficulty occur with twelfth/sixth house, solstice point solar eclipses. That's just a theme he experiences; it is not a generalization, even though I might not have stated anything with particularity.

Anyway, I won't refer to the rest of your post, even though it has some good points in there, in my opinion. There are some other points, however, that I think are fictitious, such as a solar eclipse having effects in near perpetuity. I think that's a bit of fancy, but you never know, maybe one day someone can prove otherwise.

Regardless, good to see you're out and about, enlightening others with your particulars in astrology. I know eclipses are near and dear to your heart. I do have to mention, however, that the trajectory of an eclipse, its path, is extremely important. That means that the location of an individual always has to be taken into account in relation to an eclipse. I'm not sure if you mentioned that in your cut and paste there. You might want to add that.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I have an astrologer friend who always starts his interpretations with Saturn and Jupiter, and goes so far in depth that he usually doesn't even look at anything else in the first session for a new client. He demonstrated his technique with my chart, and it was amazing.

Cool! Interesting!

I don't ignore Saturn and Jupiter, but they're not where I start unless the client asks about them specifically, and even then, I'm plugging them into the gestalt, which I got by starting with sun, moon, and rising signs, balance of elements, the usual stuff.

Yeah. I'm sure you've experienced a point whereby it's a bit of an info overload. I don't know if you've enjoyed this, but I've kept some of my astrology sessions for people, some I did five to ten years ago, and I find extremely interesting to see how those predictions and readings came to pass. No everything, of course. But most. I kept a few where people told me that everything I said wasn't true. Then years later, it most certainly was true. That's another thing. Many people lack the ability to accurately access themselves. It's as if they see themselves in a certain way because it's easier for the ego to handle. There was a woman who was really into that Jungian form of analysis. I can't think of the name right now, but it's where there's a personality marker that's binary. For example, extroverted or introverted and feeling or judging. You get a personality code that can be INFP, for example.

Anyhow, she was really into that, and then when I gave her a reading, it was apparently contrary to her "type." She then told me everything I said was wrong. I kept that one because I ran into this woman recently, and everything I had said (almost) was right. I think it's really shook her up. (Another tangent, but this happened recently.) The point, however, is that I recommend, if you don't already, saving all of your readings in a computer file or hard file to look back at later. It's helped me to not forget what it is that I do that works.

This one is different: it's happening right smack on his natal nodes, right smack at his fourth and probably final nodal return. (Some people live to see a fifth, but even if the adverse health that's surely coming for Trump doesn't result in death that soon, I highly doubt he'll live another 18.5 years!) Trump was born within hours of an eclipse, and this will be the first time in his life that his node return happens during eclipse season. He's getting his one and only eclipse return.

That's extra potent and highly karmic. Given how he's lived his life, I expect he'll reap the consequences in a very big way.

Yeah! I agree. But I'm pretty sure that whenever this cycle occurs, the eclipse appears in relatively the same location. It might change by a degree or so, but this one coming up is at 22º :sagittarius: and the previous one in 2001 was at 21º :sagittarius: So you'll find that there's not too much change in a very long period of eclipses. They tend to be, relatively, close to each other in terms of location.

Anyway, this will be interesting. I'll try to come back and add more substance when I can and the other info that I said I would provide. I hope you and others can add onto this. I don't mind at all other views or differing views.

Osamenor

Staff member
Yeah. I'm sure you've experienced a point whereby it's a bit of an info overload. I don't know if you've enjoyed this, but I've kept some of my astrology sessions for people, some I did five to ten years ago, and I find extremely interesting to see how those predictions and readings came to pass. No everything, of course. But most. I kept a few where people told me that everything I said wasn't true. Then years later, it most certainly was true. That's another thing. Many people lack the ability to accurately access themselves. It's as if they see themselves in a certain way because it's easier for the ego to handle. There was a woman who was really into that Jungian form of analysis. I can't think of the name right now, but it's where there's a personality marker that's binary. For example, extroverted or introverted and feeling or judging. You get a personality code that can be INFP, for example.

Anyhow, she was really into that, and then when I gave her a reading, it was apparently contrary to her "type." She then told me everything I said was wrong. I kept that one because I ran into this woman recently, and everything I had said (almost) was right. I think it's really shook her up. (Another tangent, but this happened recently.) The point, however, is that I recommend, if you don't already, saving all of your readings in a computer file or hard file to look back at later. It's helped me to not forget what it is that I do that works.

I haven't been practicing that long, and I haven't saved everything. But I've done some mini-sessions by email, one by IM (the client was more comfortable writing English than speaking it, so that was the method we used), and I have astrological questions and answers on my blog, which I may occasionally hear updates on. I don't do much in the way of predictive stuff, more on the psychological side--what can you do with the hand you're dealt?--so it's less about coming true than being true, if that makes sense.

Yeah! I agree. But I'm pretty sure that whenever this cycle occurs, the eclipse appears in relatively the same location. It might change by a degree or so, but this one coming up is at 22º :sagittarius: and the previous one in 2001 was at 21º :sagittarius: So you'll find that there's not too much change in a very long period of eclipses. They tend to be, relatively, close to each other in terms of location.

That's where the sun and moon are during the eclipse. The nodes may be closer or farther away.

Eclipses with the sun and moon in the same place, give or take a degree, happen every 19 years, just days away from being 19 years on the nose. It takes approximately 18 years and 7 months for the nodes to make an exact return. So, there's some discrepancy in how close the nodes are to the sun and moon during the eclipse. They can be up to 11 and a fraction degrees away during a lunar eclipse, and up to 17 and a quarter degrees during a solar one.

Trump has seen other eclipses with the sun and moon near his natal nodes, but the transiting nodes would have been farther away. This will be the one that most closely matches the eclipse he was born on, between the degrees of the nodes and the degrees of the sun and moon.

Keep in mind, too, that the eclipses this month are south node eclipses: Sun with south node. That's the "lose something" kind of eclipse. And the solar one coming up is happening right on Trump's south node.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I haven't been practicing that long, and I haven't saved everything. But I've done some mini-sessions by email, one by IM (the client was more comfortable writing English than speaking it, so that was the method we used), and I have astrological questions and answers on my blog, which I may occasionally hear updates on. I don't do much in the way of predictive stuff, more on the psychological side--what can you do with the hand you're dealt?--so it's less about coming true than being true, if that makes sense.

That's where the sun and moon are during the eclipse. The nodes may be closer or farther away.

Eclipses with the sun and moon in the same place, give or take a degree, happen every 19 years, just days away from being 19 years on the nose. It takes approximately 18 years and 7 months for the nodes to make an exact return. So, there's some discrepancy in how close the nodes are to the sun and moon during the eclipse. They can be up to 11 and a fraction degrees away during a lunar eclipse, and up to 17 and a quarter degrees during a solar one.

Trump has seen other eclipses with the sun and moon near his natal nodes, but the transiting nodes would have been farther away. This will be the one that most closely matches the eclipse he was born on, between the degrees of the nodes and the degrees of the sun and moon.

Keep in mind, too, that the eclipses this month are south node eclipses: Sun with south node. That's the "lose something" kind of eclipse. And the solar one coming up is happening right on Trump's south node.

Yup. That's certainly true. The solar eclipses still do not exactly show "cauda draconis" effects in Trump's life experience, those that occur in that particular cycle. Unless, someone has a better history of Trump than is available online, for free. I don't know, but an example of this similar situation occurred when Trump was nine years old. What happened then? Around that time? I'd be very interested to know whether something happened that had a profound impact on who he is as a person, what losses he experienced, difficulties with family and/or friends. Have you read anything detailed about Trump at that time?

Regardless, that's why I actually am predicting that it will affect him negatively this coming year. I just want to qualify that by saying I'm just not sure because, in the past, I can't find any meaningful evidence to support predicting the 2020, December eclipse as having a profound, negative effect on Trump.

Anyhow, check this out. I had found this in one of my digitally saved files on Trump, when trying to find info on his past. It's actually about Epstein but supports many allegations condemning Trumps relationship with Epstein and what he really knew (and did):

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

That's from nearly 19 years ago. Horrifying, isn't it? Looking back with hindsight? This is from a New Yorker article praising Epstein's humanitarian, philanthropic work. The interviewer spent a lot of time interviewing Trump because of Trump's "close friendship" with Epstein. It's beyond cringe.

By the way, I had predicted Hilary would win the last election. It was inconceivable, at that time, that Trump would win. I learned a valuable lesson in seeing what I want to see rather than what actually will be. I also learned to not underestimate Trump or to be too eager to predict this going awry with that man. We shall see soon what happens to him ....

Osamenor

Staff member
Yup. That's certainly true. The solar eclipses still do not exactly show "cauda draconis" effects in Trump's life experience, those that occur in that particular cycle. Unless, someone has a better history of Trump than is available online, for free. I don't know, but an example of this similar situation occurred when Trump was nine years old. What happened then? Around that time? I'd be very interested to know whether something happened that had a profound impact on who he is as a person, what losses he experienced, difficulties with family and/or friends. Have you read anything detailed about Trump at that time?
No, but that was his node reversal. This is a node return. I would expect the karma to REALLY show up at a node return.

Age nine is the time of the first node reversal. That may be the very first time in a person's life when the theme of the nodes shows up significantly, and the first time they could potentially make a choice that affects their future karma. By age 74, the choices have been made. There's no more groundwork to lay, it's time for fulfillment of the prophecy.

When he was nine years old, he wasn't a public figure. There was room for whatever happened in his life to just be a personal thing. Now, he's such an extremely public figure that whatever happens, it's probably going to be in the public eye.

Cypocryphy

No, but that was his node reversal. This is a node return. I would expect the karma to REALLY show up at a node return.

Age nine is the time of the first node reversal. That may be the very first time in a person's life when the theme of the nodes shows up significantly, and the first time they could potentially make a choice that affects their future karma. By age 74, the choices have been made. There's no more groundwork to lay, it's time for fulfillment of the prophecy.

That's true. But it's affecting his :sun: :opposition: :moon: and whether it's his first reversed nodal return or what have you, you should see a life experience of his exhibiting solar eclipse phenomena. That's all I'm saying. I'm not measuring it in terms of potency; I'm say that you should see an effect. And with regard to karma, I suppose that's one way to look at it.

Take for example when Trump was five years old. He had a Leonian solar eclipse that should have had a remarkably profound impact on his life. What happened then? His mother was absent for a time, but that occurred when he was two and half years old. Incidentally, that was a south node eclipse. (A very close one, too!)

Anyway, for the reasons you stated I am thinking the same thing. But I'm also saying to not be surprised if it doesn't have as profound an effect as we might believe. The solstice sign eclipses tend to really have a profound effect, a very visible one.

Also, the nodes tend to affect the whole sign, from my experience. Measuring the degrees as increments in potency does not tend to pan out in reality, at least not in regard to eclipses. I have seen no evidence of that, only that it's important for the nodes to be within the same sign as opposed to being out of sign. Everything within that sign will be affected. That is how I've seen it best interpreted. But we will see.

When he was nine years old, he wasn't a public figure. There was room for whatever happened in his life to just be a personal thing. Now, he's such an extremely public figure that whatever happens, it's probably going to be in the public eye.

What do you mean? First, that's not true about his not being a public figure. Second, we have all kinds of info on people who were not public figures that can be effectively corroborated by family, biographies, and associate testimony. Trump went to school with people, who did and do know him, who have revealed information of events that have occurred, as well as his behavior. I have info on that.

But with regard to not being a public figure, perhaps not internationally, but he most certainly was in New York because his parents were prominent New Yorkers. New York is arguably the most important, famous city on the planet for the last hundred years or so. Trump himself may not have gained a significant amount of attention but the Trump family did, locally and nationally. So there should be plenty of info that can be found in various biographies. Periodical archives, testimony by school mates (which there is online). I mean, we know that his mother was very ill beginning when he was two and a half years old, which is theorized as having a significant impact on his life. We know that from nine years of age to about eleven years of age, his personality took a rebellious turn and he was skipping school for some reason, which caused issues with his father.

So you see, there is information out there, and that information does not support that this coming eclipse is going to have a profound effect on his life. I'm not saying it is not going to but that there simply is not anything to support that from his past experiences. There might be. But given that we do have evidence (not substantial evidence) of events and issues he faced since he was two and a half years of age, you would expect there to be events correlating to eclipses that affect that Sun, Moon opposition and nodal conjunction. You would expect to see something.

Incidentally, I just received a report that the Supreme Court denied the case just as I had predicted: A complete lack of standing. (I just made more money. :lol: These Trumplodytes!! They'll never learn.)

Peace :smile:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
What do you mean? First, that's not true about his not being a public figure.
He wasn't a public figure in his own right. The media wasn't hanging on everything Little Donald Trump did. His parents may have been public figures, but he was only one by association, to the extent that he was a public figure at all. Much more of his life was private, than it is now.

His son Barron is in more or less that situation now. Sure, everyone knows who Barron Trump is, but that's just because of his family, not anything he's done to earn it. He has much more of a private life than his parents or his adult half siblings. The public doesn't even know anything about him, other than that he's a student at a boarding school and apparently spends holidays with his mom (and dad whenever he shows up!).

So there should be plenty of info that can be found in various biographies. Periodical archives, testimony by school mates (which there is online). I mean, we know that his mother was very ill beginning when he was two and a half years old, which is theorized as having a significant impact on his life. We know that from nine years of age to about eleven years of age, his personality took a rebellious turn and he was skipping school for some reason, which caused issues with his father.
But it's not as much information as would be available on someone who was already living in the public eye.

It's possible that the underlying theme of his first nodal opposition would be discernible to him, and that he could relate it to the themes of other eclipse times on his nodes if he knew the symbolism, but wouldn't show up in any official biography. I mean, I doubt anyone would pick up on my node themes, let alone the node return and opposition themes, if they were writing my biography, but I can see the correlations. They weren't events that would stand out even if I were famous. The themes showed up in a personal way.

The eclipse on DT's nodes when he was nine could have been a big trigger for him in a way not known to the public. Now that he's doing everything in public, whatever gets triggered for him probably will be known.

Osamenor

Staff member
This just posted in a Chat thread:

:w00t:.:happy:

Trump

t.:sun::conjunct::southnode:
Transiting SUN conjunct SOUTH NODE (Ketu).
( Power and authority goes out of the radar).

That close eclipse when he was nine would've been a north node eclipse. Power and authority coming in. Soon after, he began challenging his father's power and authority.

This time, full circle. Power and authority going out.

Cypocryphy

This just posted in a Chat thread:

That close eclipse when he was nine would've been a north node eclipse. Power and authority coming in. Soon after, he began challenging his father's power and authority.

This time, full circle. Power and authority going out.

Sure. What I was saying or meant is that it was at some point between age nine through eleven that this happened. It was a range. That's how I read it. It might have been at age nine. I don't know for sure. It might have been at age eleven. :pouty:

Um, yeah, with the quoted interpretation: I think that's too rudimentary of an interpretation. Kind of a gross simplification. What house? What sign? And I have to say ... ugh, I mean, you have to take into account the penumbral that occurred two weeks previously on the south node. You know? They usually create a polarity, invariably, really. Also, it creates quadratical sensitive points, and then there's the prenatal point, too ... I mean ... hmm

I suppose if I were to access this, on a rudimentary level I would say that with the :sun: and :mercury:, you have a strain on the nerves; with :gemini:, involvement of early schooling and possibly the development or display of a learning disability. Trump likely became a mental mess and began to socialize too much because school started to become too difficult. And the Sun actually shows that his father became domineering at that point, trying to control him. That's how I would have personally interpreted that situation, on a basic or base level.

Anyway, it's a lot more complicated than just :sun: + :southnode: or :northnode: You now? Eclipses create sensitive points that remain active for a good amount of time. It creates ... what's the right word ... to borrow a term from Jyotish, I would say Kendra. Conceptually. You know?

But hey, maybe this is something that really did start when he was nine years old? I'd like to see if I can get something verifying that or providing more details. It would be interesting.

Incidentally, there will be no following eclipse with this December one.

Anyhow, what I've been saying is that, in my opinion, it would be good to do some further digging, further research, on Trump's history.

BTW, I'm really glad to hear the ruling today, but Trump is tweeting fast and furiously, rhetoric that seems to be designed to incite violence. So I hope no one is going to get hurt from here until he leaves office.

Think he'll concede? That'd be a good horary! :happy:

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Keep in mind, too that the astrological effects of an eclipse on a person's life don't necessarily happen on the day itself. They can show up anytime in the six to twelve months on either side of the eclipse date.

So whatever's happening for him with this eclipse might have already started to manifest. Maybe it's his loss in the election. Even if it is, though, that doesn't rule out a bigger manifestation over the next six to twelve months.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

On another note, thank you for immortalizing my prediction. [Deleted attacking comment. - Moderator]

Stay tuned—it's going to be a hell of a ride for Trump this coming year. Executive immunity is about to be vaporized. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: