Chances of Staying Abroad

dz651

I am currently in London (have been since 2010) and presently looking for a job here.
I was wondering if people here could offer their opinion/advice regarding settling long term here and anything I can do to increase chances?

Thanks for any help, I will be extremely grateful.

My date of birth: 15 Sept 1989
Time: 1:53 pm
Birth Place: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India

Last edited:

dz651

Chart added :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_d.11461.17861.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_d.11461.17861.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 20

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Moon (you) is rather weak in Cap, and has no aspect to Mer (4th house). Mer is also weak, it is peregrine (no dignity). We are taking the 4th house into consideration, since you have been overseas for a while and that is where you are living presently (it isn't just a visit). The Moon will apply to Mer only after changing houses, when it moves into the 7th. The 7th house is for moving home. Ven in the first gives you a little bit of strength, as ruler of 5th and coming from Libra, it shows you like it/enjoy out there, but doesn't show more. Good luck nonetheless.

:)AQ7

dz651

Hi,

The Moon (you) is rather weak in Cap, and has no aspect to Mer (4th house). Mer is also weak, it is peregrine (no dignity). We are taking the 4th house into consideration, since you have been overseas for a while and that is where you are living presently (it isn't just a visit). The Moon will apply to Mer only after changing houses, when it moves into the 7th. The 7th house is for moving home. Ven in the first gives you a little bit of strength, as ruler of 5th and coming from Libra, it shows you like it/enjoy out there, but doesn't show more. Good luck nonetheless.

Hi Aquarius,
Thanks for the reply. I have been reading the Horary rules quite a bit, and was wondering when it's ok to ask a question twice? I asked a question almost similar to this one the previous day from someone who follows the KP system, haven't heard yet from him but was curious if there has to be a gap before asking the same question twice?
Thanks again.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I'm not sure about the time between asking the same question twice due to differing opinions. I'd say wait for at least 2-3 months, if possible. Horary doesn't keep you from applying for jobs, so continue doing that in the meanwhile. Maybe if there is a vacancy you have applied for and are hopeful of getting, and above all if you have the right motivation, then you could try asking: whether you will get that particular job or not.

Good luck