New kid in town

R.J.

Banned
Hello everyone..

I'm newly registered to this site, but have been visiting astrology weekly dot com for many years now.

I am a humanistic astrologer with over 35 years of experience. I have been organizing astrology groups here in Canada since the 1970's. My specialities/interests include: Horary astrology, sports astrology, Re-locational astrology, and the Composite chart technique.

Occasionally, I will comment on domestic, mundane and world events.

I also teach on-line courses in basic HORARY astrology and also, natal astrology.

I am a man of many hats and skills, but not too busy to answer your email.

best regards,

R.J. Smith
www.rj-smith.ca

R.J.

Banned
Hello 'love to know:'

Thank you for those generous comments...At the end of the day, we are all still students, and all still learning... There is much to learn, actually...

Astrology should also be approached with a sense of forebearance, even humility? A few years ago, I visited a world famous astrologer, who told me, prior to the reading being started: I'm SO and SO, the world's foremost astrologer with clients in 30 countries... LOL

In any event, he proceded to give me the most BRUTAL, crappiest reading I had ever heard. Bottom line ? Don't "b.s." the public, unless you can REALLY back it up !

best regards,

R.J.

Last edited:

Love2Know

That thanks was for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahah jk *Narrows Eyes* You are Welcome and that is very true we are all constantly acquiring knowledge throughout or lives. As my father always said beware of experts.

R.J.

Banned
Welcome J.R, fellow Canadian :)

Thank you for your benevolence.

LOL Hey, a fellow Canadian, well, I'll be damned ! You mean they actually practice REAL astrology up here.. ! I thought that Canada only had hockey players, hookers, and tarot card readers... LOL

Oh wait, that's the American stereotype... :biggrin:

cheers,

R.J.

R.J.

Banned
I'm from Quebec, do I count?

Do you count ? LOL OF COURSE !

I'm a 'Montrealer,' born and raised ! Darn proud of it, too ! Let's all have a party and shut this place down...

Btw, I am fully bilingual and have interpreted many, many, natal charts in the French language !

best regards,

The "R.J. naytor"

R.J.

Banned
I will be representing Toronto then.

(Thank you for already answering my question about the home move.)

Hey!

'TO' rocks... Never lived there, but we have family in Downsview (a suburb of Toronto).

I'm also a life-long Toronto Blue Jays fan...

I tend to be big on sports and sports astrology, too ! :cool:

regards,

R.J.

Hello everyone..

I'm newly registered to this site, but have been visiting astrology weekly dot com for many years now.

I am a humanistic astrologer with over 35 years of experience. I have been organizing astrology groups here in Canada since the 1970's. My specialities/interests include: Horary astrology, sports astrology, Re-locational astrology, and the Composite chart technique.

Occasionally, I will comment on domestic, mundane and world events.

I also teach on-line courses in basic HORARY astrology and also, natal astrology.

I am a man of many hats and skills, but not too busy to answer your email.

best regards,

R.J. Smith
www.rj-smith.ca

If you want to advertise your courses, we have a sub forum in Recommendations Forum :love:

Welcome to AW, I don't frequent horary and have no expertise in that area, but do sometimes have a go at composites....

yassine01

Et Québécois en plus! :) Eh les gens, si vous êtes francophones, jetez un coup d'oeil sur astromail.fr, c'est plein d'interprétations intéressantes tirées de sources multiples!

Vous dites Taureau ou Buffle? :biggrin:

Nice to have you around,

cheers.

R.J.

Banned
Et Québécois en plus! :) Eh les gens, si vous êtes francophones, jetez un coup d'oeil sur astromail.fr, c'est plein d'interprétations intéressantes tirées de sources multiples!

Vous dites Taureau ou Buffle? :biggrin:

Nice to have you around,

cheers.

Toi, aussi ! Merci bien, pour l'information...

J'ai une Montrealais, fier.

C'est 'Taureaux le BOEUF,' n'est pas ?! :tongue:

L'annee passe, j'ai visitais astromail vergul fr. C'est interester...mais, il y a une autre chose comme ca? Connaitre-tu le version francaise de astro.com ?

Merci, encore,

et salut de Colombie Britannique...

R.J.

R.J.

Banned
Life long downtown Montrealer here woo

Right on, dude ! I was born in Snowden...a well known district of Montreal....I also lived in Greenfield Park for many years and went to high school, there...

The chart for the city of Montreal features Sun in Taurus and Moon in Leo...The Moon in Leo is conjunct my natal Leo Ascendant, while Sun in Taurus conjoins my natal Venus.

cheers,

R.J.

Last edited:

R.J.

Banned
If you want to advertise your courses, we have a sub forum in Recommendations Forum :love:

Welcome to AW, I don't frequent horary and have no expertise in that area, but do sometimes have a go at composites....

Thank you for that information...I was one of the first known Canadian astrologers to use the composite technique, back in the 1970's.

If you ever need help with such a chart, please advise...

thanks, again,

R.J.