My Chart :)

poyi

Premium Member
No underworld but just link this the 8th house :biggrin:.

You will need to learn all the meanings from signs, houses, rulership, aspects. I can't keep tell you everything :innocent:

While the Uranus quincunx your Sun, that can mean your partner your Sun, the man in your life is a bit Sun quincunx Uranus Rx. That will make your partnership a bit imbalance, you will need to work on it. Quincunx is disharmony of two elements. Your Uranus rules 2nd house perhaps view about money. Plus Sun rules over 8th house joint finance. Your Money and Money with your partner basically. Remember that Uranus Rx conjunct South Node that is the lesson you need to learn in this life time. Perhaps to let go of your own personal materials.

Another very interesting transit it was you exact transit North node on your natal Saturn, so what Saturn rules? Your Ascendant, and traditionally also your 2nd house. Since it affects your AC and 2nd house, it will have some effects to your DC and 8th house also. This lovely North node trine your natal Venus and Transit Jupiter. This is Lucky, Solid and Serious. Psychological you are ready to commit into a long term relationship. You really wanted one now. This committed feeling is influential as that is marked by your upcoming Saturn return, it will life changing.

With Neptune lingering your 2nd house Rx, you have some confusions regarding to money or non material value about yourself. Again the Saturn Return is influencing this 2nd house as well. It will define/review your valuing system plus understanding on material and non material resources.

Umm:pouty: you know what I never worried about money in my Life, I never care abt material wealth yet. So Does that change means a change on how i see my 2nd house?

Also I never like depending on someone when it comes to money. I kinda feel strange. When thinking about Marraige and husband I should be depended on my husband right? just like any other husband and wife stuff. I feel strange about how i am gonna manage that. Because i dont like depending on someone I always feels its their stuff :p I never like the thought about asking someone for something even if it's gonna be from my husband. So that's the thing i am gonna struggle with I cant even digest the thought "How i can use his stuff" Its his hard earns...

I am Happy Happy giving mine to him though but i am feeling uncomfortable thinking about this thing...that how Me? to Him? on financial way...it always fears me..

Even at my bday i never like getting gifts from other LOL quite strange ha?

I love gifting ppl around me i go for the Best stuff and i never bother abt the cost. I feel happy making someone happy :D

But If someone gifts me i never take it. I feel hurt why is tat?:unsure:

e.g... My uncle or aunt comes from Canada gift me something I say No Thanks...if they force me I smile and get it but give it to my cousins or Mum. I never like keeping others stuff.

poyi

Premium Member
You will need to wait till the Saturn return to see how it affects you emotionally regarding to the houses.

I better go to rest now:sleeping:

Why not take it this way?

8th house related partner may be he has some strong scorpio in him kinda leo/scorpio mix?

Even chances it represents his origin, ummm... may be his country?

Last edited: