Has Corona virus arisen from the Earths Akashic records?

Chrysalis

It's funny how the virus is called "Corona". And the Akashic records is almost like a corona around the Earth just like the Sun. Which would over time have collected all the thoughts, emotions, and actions of mankind. Which for the most part have been negatively getting worse.

The Earth and mankind then reaps the karma from whats been stored in the Akashic records.

But it was a planetary configuration Saturn/pluto that triggered this Karma off. So does the karma of the world also get stored into the planets too? Which then gets released when certain planetary aspects come into play.

leomoon

It's funny how the virus is called "Corona". And the Akashic records is almost like a corona around the Earth just like the Sun. Which would over time have collected all the thoughts, emotions, and actions of mankind. Which for the most part have been negatively getting worse.

The Earth and mankind then reaps the karma from whats been stored in the Akashic records.

But it was a planetary configuration Saturn/pluto that triggered this Karma off. So does the karma of the world also get stored into the planets too? Which then gets released when certain planetary aspects come into play.

I never thought it out this way before, but it sounds quite plausible actually.

When human souls are born, they immediatey become part of the overall Collective consciousness, and stored sub-conscious vibrations more then likely, will also affect them as part & parcel of the human experience we take on as souls.

We are all connected. Even to DJT in some way or other :w00t: I often think that when Jesus said on the cross "forgive them father, they know not what they do"...is part of that lesson he knew well but the rest of us are still learning.

Chrysalis

The way i see it, is as the "cause and effect" we reap what we sow. The accumulation of karma gets stored into the Akashic records, hence why its possible to get our Akashic records looked into, to see what karma we have accumulated in our previous lives to know what karma debts we still have in this lifetime. It's a constant cycle of rinse and repeat. Everything is connected, we are all connected. Its a constant send and receive cycle of events.

So the entire human race has all their karmas stored in the cosmos. This must have some effect on us as an entire human race.

Regarding the cause and effect, if every planet means something, then if there is an abundance of a specific energy being projected from the human race, what about if these are then being stored in the planets. To me it does make sense. Pluto is about power and greed and control and wars and death etc. The last [major] Saturn pluto cycle aspect was (the opposition) which would have been September 11th, 2001, the twin towers. This next one was the conjunction bringing the coronavirus.

Had Pluto at just these two cycles alone (2001/2020) received so much plutonic vibe energy from the human race, that its then sent back to us when its come into contact [by aspect] with Saturn the father. If we as a human race are sending all this negativity to the planet(s) they must at some point send it back to us, when triggered. We are then reaping what we have sown. But we don't learn so the cycle will still keep repeating.

CapAquaPis

The way i see it, is as the "cause and effect" we reap what we sow. The accumulation of karma gets stored into the Akashic records, hence why its possible to get our Akashic records looked into, to see what karma we have accumulated in our previous lives to know what karma debts we still have in this lifetime. It's a constant cycle of rinse and repeat. Everything is connected, we are all connected. Its a constant send and receive cycle of events.

So the entire human race has all their karmas stored in the cosmos. This must have some effect on us as an entire human race.

Regarding the cause and effect, if every planet means something, then if there is an abundance of a specific energy being projected from the human race, what about if these are then being stored in the planets. To me it does make sense. Pluto is about power and greed and control and wars and death etc. The last [major] Saturn pluto cycle aspect was (the opposition) which would have been September 11th, 2001, the twin towers. This next one was the conjunction bringing the coronavirus.

Had Pluto at just these two cycles alone (2001/2020) received so much plutonic vibe energy from the human race, that its then sent back to us when its come into contact [by aspect] with Saturn the father. If we as a human race are sending all this negativity to the planet(s) they must at some point send it back to us, when triggered. We are then reaping what we have sown. But we don't learn so the cycle will still keep repeating.

2000-02 and 2020-22 have much in common, you can consider them the end and beginning of eras, and I have a feeling the Covid-19 Pandemic will end even when this is a long and hard path to get there. In 2000, the Y2K computer bug disaster was prevented due to computer scientists knew a way to update record logging by new software to tell the difference between the years 1900 and 2000. This means science will find a way to put down a disaster, we have many times before put an end to diseases: i.e. smallpox eliminated by 1979; and we've managed the AIDS pandemic after discovery in 1981 to peaked in the late 1990s to not overwhelm the first world by 2020, but still ravaging in sub-Saharan Africa. The planet Saturn has a lot of scientific powers and Pluto represents methods to heal, these are lighter sides of planets associated with death and illness. Is this because of Jupiter transits from Capricorn to Aquarius within the course of this year to conjunct Saturn again represents light in the dark?