What does sun square ascendant do to the appearance? also other aspects

geminicancercuspie

I have some harsh aspects to my ascendant like sun square, saturn opposition

also I have interesting ones like, mars trine, uranus trine, neptune trine

I'm trying to put the puzzle pieces together and figure out if that actually matches my physical appearance. I am so interested in this kind of stuff but sadly I don't know much about it, can someone please help me?? It would be very much appreciated :)

Also I am a libra rising with a cancer in Midheaven

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

OneHorseFarms

The Sun is your ego, your life force, while the Asc is the body (or projection of you). With your life force in square to your body it may bring up friction (and with a Pisces 6th house that may mean health issues).

The startling thing about your chart is that both your Sun and your Asc fall on Aries Point degrees. I would assume you have Cardinal go-go-go energy at your disposal.

I don't remember what the body descriptions for Libra rising are. Have you read examples from a Google search on that? Do they sound true to you?

Your chart ruler is Venus, but Venus is retrograde in your chart so that energy is turned inward, you are an introvert with your Venus-ness. Venus conjunct Mercury and Mars in Gemini... That is a strong signature for a natural affinity to learning (and in the 9th house, philosophizing and higher education). That trio is also in a trine to your North Node (where your soul wants to go to evolve). I think that energy can be a real asset to further growth for you.

geminicancercuspie

The Sun is your ego, your life force, while the Asc is the body (or projection of you). With your life force in square to your body it may bring up friction (and with a Pisces 6th house that may mean health issues).

The startling thing about your chart is that both your Sun and your Asc fall on Aries Point degrees. I would assume you have Cardinal go-go-go energy at your disposal.

I don't remember what the body descriptions for Libra rising are. Have you read examples from a Google search on that? Do they sound true to you?

Your chart ruler is Venus, but Venus is retrograde in your chart so that energy is turned inward, you are an introvert with your Venus-ness. Venus conjunct Mercury and Mars in Gemini... That is a strong signature for a natural affinity to learning (and in the 9th house, philosophizing and higher education). That trio is also in a trine to your North Node (where your soul wants to go to evolve). I think that energy can be a real asset to further growth for you.

Wow. Thank you!! That was very interesting. Do you think because I have sun square ascendant I had/will have future conflicts in life? I know for a fact I have had an interesting childhood, I'm not sure what point of my chart points to that. Also the part where you considered my introverted, is there any chance that I appear to be extraverted? I have been in conflict with this for years now, I love to go out and meet new people and talk but I appear to be shy to some people at first. It really depends on the social context. Is there any way my chart appears to show growth and change? Thank you very much!! Also, what do you mean by the venusness is inward? All Venus traits internally?
Also I have done google searches for libra rising characteristics and they are semi true....but I wouldn't have guessed I was one. I think parts of my outer personality reflect more than the look of my ascendant.
That was a very good reading, thanks again!

OneHorseFarms

Do you think because I have sun square ascendant I had/will have future conflicts in life?

No. I have Sun square ascendant myself and it hasn't spelled future conflicts for me. We would look to squares from Mars, Saturn or Pluto for those signatures.

Also the part where you considered my introverted, is there any chance that I appear to be extraverted? I have been in conflict with this for years now, I love to go out and meet new people and talk but I appear to be shy to some people at first. It really depends on the social context. Is there any way my chart appears to show growth and change? Thank you very much!! Also, what do you mean by the venusness is inward? All Venus traits internally?

Yes, there is a very good chance at that. By progression Venus can turn direct and so what was true in childhood will no longer be true as you age (the progressed chart shows your evolvement from childhood). However, since you still have Venus retrograde in your natal chart (and always will), people will initially see you as being shy.