Your insight is welcome and appreciated :)

nader

Hey guys,

I am very happy to join this wonderful community and hope to get to know many of you here :) I'm 27, male. I'm an organic gardener/farmer with big passions in gems/crystals, herbology, incense/aromatherapy. I instinctually behold cats as sacred beings :happy:

I have a twin sister. Born 5 minutes earlier than me (we were caesarean), is a software engineer and leads a more conservative but nevertheless also enjoyable lifestyle. She is not impulsive/carefree with money like I am.. it just goes through my hands like sand haha, but I am really starting to wise up... or at least better direct that ever-flowing sand in the right places. I am oftentimes generous seemingly to a fault, and if I was a bit more prudent and frugal it may allow for bigger things to manifest and far more positivity and help can come out of that. My discipline and drive need improvement.

I've not been in many relationships, and had a tumultuous adolescence and early adulthood being gay and not open to my old school christian palestinian family for years. In my family, only my mom and sister know about my gender preference (dad died in 2005, april fool's day). Moved from a city to a small island on the west coast 5 years ago to refresh and restart (and if I'm to be honest, an episode of unrequited love made it a bit easer to leave), and I've been far more in my element since.

I have just begun learning about aspects, and any guidance, interperations about my chart would be really helpful. It's taken me a while just to learn the basic symbols and fluency on my part still seems very far away. The difficulty I have getting a grasp of it doesn't deter me from digging deeper and deeper. If you can help to interpret the kite, which I just noticed tonight after months of looking at my chart :sleeping: , it'd be greatly appreciated :)

All the best, and hope to hear from you guys.

Nader

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:

RosieOne

Wow yes, challenging for sure! But you are my hero! I personally think EVERYONE needs to COME ON OUT! Many fail to ever become brave enough to be fully unique and different, to just be who we are, instead of living lives pretending we are someone else.

Hmmm, Leo Sun, Aquarium Moon, with Cancer Rising, Aries Midheaven! NorthNode in Taurus in the 11th House of paradigm shifting and dawning the Age of Aquarius!

Watch Debra Silverman enact:

Leo (your outer projection and personality): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLv6CX1sIM

and Aquarius (your inner self):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTITmhWeOqA

People sigh and groan about their Cancer Risings, sooo sensitive, and so forth. But Cancer Rising water is the water that Aquarians pour out of our water jugs. Cancer Rising tribe are my heros, personally, it is not just you. You are all Knights of the Goddess, or more sensibly out, you are Earth Servants, Nature Warriors. You incarnated to serve Gaia. Ecology, animals, women's rights, food politics, the children 7 generations from now - all those important issues around how we take care, how we heal ourselves and the planet.

Cancer Rising folks are social political empaths. You can FEEL the trends, and take that gift right to the bank. It is a prosperous thing to be a Cancer Rising.

More later.

nader

Thank you so much, Rosie :) That's very encouraging to read! Not familiar with nodes or midheaven yet, with a bit more study I'll be well on my way!

Thanks for those videos -- what a character! I'd love to kick back with Debra in real life :cool:

nader

just noticed a t-square with saturn moon and mercury :) (I also see a rectangle with an x through it) would appreciate it so much if a kind member would be willing to elaborate on these aspect patterns.

Hope that you're having a beautiful 3/22 :)

Nader

StillOne

OneHorseFarms

Nader-

I am sorry you had a tumultuous adolescence, with the ruler of your chart (Moon) in the 8th house there is a definite signature of possible emotional wounding. With Pluto energy (aka natural house ruler of 8th), wounds can be transmuted into strengths and I hope that is the happy ending to any painful stories in your life. :)

I love this post from you because the bouncy enthusiasm tone of it is the epitome of your first house Leo Sun opposite Aquarian Jupiter. You seem like a wonderful happy vibrant person to be around. :D

The generous to a fault trait is probably that opposition, you can project oppositions and thus project your Jupiter traits which can equal too much generosity and not enough for yourself. Be conscious of this. Use your Mars/Sun in Leo conjunction (in your first house) to work towards your goals first, and anything extra (when your cup runneth over) can be given away. This is not a selfish trait, it is actually a smarter route to take because the more your build up your own resources/projects FIRST, the more stable of a foundation you have to give more away later. This doesn't have to be a huge radical shift, just a gentle decision to create/manifest more within your own goals and plans.

It is good that you are starting to "wise up" about money (I love that you wrote that since you have Mercury in the second house and Mercury is associated with youth and rules transportation so the 'money is fleeting' with you pops into my mind); with Saturn in the 5th house squaring your Mercury there may be a message of maturity needed with your finances but the trine from Uranus (also in the 5th) probably adds a lightning strike or two to your ending balance on your checking account (maybe in both directions? does money flow in and out quickly?)?

I believe cats are sacred as well. I heard that they are healing for people's souls. :)

RosieOne

The Kite, the Snappy T Square and the Mystic Rectangle are potentail super powers. The T Square takes the most work. The Mystic Rectangle takes some balancing anf the Kite is a gift from on high, be grateful and don't take it for granted.

First:

You have to put time and energy into the missing leg of the T Square - Taurus 10th House. Since your NN in also in Taurus and the 10th, fulfilling your soul's agenda is key in accessing the power of the T Square.

Read Elizabeth Spring:

NN in Taurus: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/taurus-north-node.html

NN in 10th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south-node-fourth-house-cancer-north.html

Cypocryphy

Hello Nader:

You said that you and your sister have differing characteristics in how you handle money. I was curious, however, in what other areas you differ and in what areas you find similarities.

Also, would you find that you are more similar than different? How so?

Regarding your finances, you'll do best by working for yourself, as you can see that the ruler of your house :)sun:) is in the first and in the sign of its rulership. But you have two planets notorious for fluctuations within finances :)mercury: :opposition: :moon:) one in the house of loss, and in :aquarius:. You'll likely not be able to handle your finances well due to your generosity and spending your money on others or in the process of going out having fun. Most likely you like to go out and are generous to a fault.

Not sure if this applies, but this seems to be what your chart shows.