north node and ascendant both at 20 degrees libra

Partyov9

My son has his north node and ascendant both at 20 degrees libra...he's only 23 but seems confused and in need of guidance. Any insight would help

[moved thread hijacking post - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

He currently has pluto and Saturn transiting there. Lessons being learned, then they will both pass on, and Jupiter will come to pick him up.

rahu

Banned
My son has his north node and ascendant both at 20 degrees libra...he's only 23 but seems confused and in need of guidance. Any insight would help

[moved thread hijacking post - Moderator]

the node is one of the strongest indicators of psychic abilities. aspects are very important and it sounds like Neptune is square to the node.

the transiting node was square to his mercury/node in late April land early may, so if he became confused then, it is because he doesn't understand he has the ability to pickup others thoughts.

this aspect is also a indication of intelligence
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
# reply 12

rahu

Partyov9

My son passed on 10/28/21 from an aneurysm in his stomach. This is rare for someone so young. He was only 25. I’ve been trying to find any indication of that in his chart but I don’t even know where to look. He was such a wonderful young man. I miss him every second of every day. He’s the one w black sweater. The oldest of my 7 children

97284155-281E-495A-AE95-F5A42A5DD6C8.jpeg

Attachments

• 89429CD1-9A59-4D7C-8A63-BE72128C70D0.jpeg
    89429CD1-9A59-4D7C-8A63-BE72128C70D0.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 16

ElenaJ

So terribly sorry for your loss.
To have an answer to your question, it might be advisable to move the chart and your question to Medical Astrology, where those with a proper preparation in this subject might have a look.

ScorpioMaria

May he rest in peace

His natal chart does not show any strong tendency of health problems;
perhaps his 6th house ruler (Neptune) square Aries Moon can reflect emotional impulsivity or delusions, but nothing strongly connected to health I think,
other than a possible tendency for addiction to drugs or alcohol

Without knowing progressions, here are some possible natal transits on 10/28/21:

-Transiting Mars was square natal Uranus and Neptune, suggesting some impulsive, eccentric, or delusional action, or an accident, over-exertion
-Transiting Uranus was square natal Mars, again suggesting an impulsive, eccentric action, or an accident, over-exertion
-Transiting Neptune was entering his 6th house, possibly suggesting influence of medication or drugs
-Transiting Pluto was conjunct natal Neptune, his 6th house ruler, possibly suggesting profound change involving health

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
So terribly sorry for your loss.
To have an answer to your question, it might be advisable to move the chart and your question to Medical Astrology, where those with a proper preparation in this subject might have a look.

That's only appropriate if the question is clearly and specifically a medical one. In this case, there's a lot to the thread that isn't specifically medical astrology.

The OP may make a new post on the Medical Astrology board if she wants to look at the medical angle specifically.