second round of the interview

alana

Hi,

I did my first round of the interview and they told me in January there will be the second round. Will i be invited? Could i get the job?

I am very interested in this position but i dont know if they like me

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_get_the_second_round_of_interview_hr.57282.60909.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_get_the_second_round_of_interview_hr.57282.60909.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23

Sunrise

Hi,

I did my first round of the interview and they told me in January there will be the second round. Will i be invited? Could i get the job?

Saturn is in the detriment of the Moon (1th house) and indifferent to this Mercury.
so i do not think that they like you at all.
question of yours:
Could i get the job?Also,
Dear,
this is a job so ?? And you go through some interviews. But the question remains if you finally get into this job! So seeing the map and the end result no matter if they call you back for another interview, I do not see you taking that job.
The Moon in Saturn's triplicity (yes you like this job) But Saturn in the detriment of this Moon (you). The Moon finds with :opposition: the Saturn's antiscion (work).
Saturn admires this Mars. He wants him too much. Mars is in its own triplicity and its own terms. It is a powerful Mars, you can not challenge him.

You as Mercury, in your detriment and retro but also combust. Too Too weak. And you will find in front of you that Mars with a :square: which is in the absolute fall and detriment of Mercury(you).