mid life crisis !

PikachuPortal

Evening I have been reading this forum for a number of weeks now and find it has interesting posts and articles to learn and it was time to dig deep and look for answers in astrology to what I can only describe as sudden changes to my personal and love life. Work is booming and requires a lot of my attention and energy. Besides that I have entered an emotional afair with a younger woman with an enticing nature who can benefit from my experience and time spent in healing and music from my time spent in Mexico learning a spiritual path.

I am looking for answers from astrology which I have began to read and take an interest in recent weeks. I appreciate the time to see my chart and help me in my astrological journey.

fifteen

It would be nice if you could post your DOB, and location.

From Pluto's and Saturns position, I am guessing that you were born around 1972-1974, which means that you either already had a Neptune square natal Neptune, or one is coming soon. Usually around the age of 42, which more or less kick starts the sudden questioning, or midlife crisis. Hence, the request.

HoldOrFold

It would be nice if you could post your DOB, and location.

From Pluto's and Saturns position, I am guessing that you were born around 1972-1974, which means that you either already had a Neptune square natal Neptune, or one is coming soon. Usually around the age of 42, which more or less kick starts the sudden questioning, or midlife crisis. Hence, the request.

His Neptune is at 6 Sag and transiting Neptune is at 12 Pisces.