Meeting Karmic Co-Worker ?

conspiracy theorist

Practically, keep warding off the attacks from others in the workplace until they subside while keeping your options open by looking for other jobs. The job situation is difficult worldwide, so I understand that finding another job isn't an easy process. Having other options ensure that you're not caught out in the wind in the event that you lose your job.

Forewarned is forarmed

Somna7H

Banned
Did anything of note happen between you and this woman at the start of September (first week), when Venus made her first pass over your vertex?

Hold on!
Sorry I forgot to mention something.

It was when Transiting Venus Conjunct my Natal Vertex in September.
I met with a person(female older than me) at higher post in my workplace.
She had asked me to gave her my CV/Resume so that she may arrange any Job for me.
She arrange a Job interview for me but the Job was at far away from my home land and I was given very less info regarding Job from company so I refused that Job. and that's why I opened the following thread too. :unsure:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120721

Note that it wasn't any romantic connection at all. :tongue:

Somna7H

Banned
@conspiracy theorist

So the following has no connection to upcoming Venus Retrograde ? This maybe different story then. We can't guess future always perspecty. Astrology has its limitations. Lets wait and see...

Hold on!
Sorry I forgot to mention something.

It was when Transiting Venus Conjunct my Natal Vertex in September.
I met with a person(female older than me) at higher post in my workplace.
She had asked me to gave her my CV/Resume so that she may arrange any Job for me.
She arrange a Job interview for me but the Job was at far away from my home land and I was given very less info regarding Job from company so I refused that Job. and that's why I opened the following thread too. :unsure:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120721

Note that it wasn't any romantic connection at all. :tongue:

conspiracy theorist

The connection wasn't romantic, but help from women is also under the rulership of Venus, and even more so in your chart as Venus rules the 6th and is located in the 2nd house. (both houses of profession)

I don't generally look at the vertex so it's not something I'm versed in. However, this actual connection you made at the start of September would suggest that there is something to it. Personally, my vertex is at 22 Leo and I always attract women with Leo Moons, especially around that angle.

Back to you. Keep us posted on what happens once Venus hits your vertex again - perhaps you might get a similar event happening for you.

Also, bare this in mind. The vertex is extremely close to your 7th house ruler, so any partnership (yes, could be business partnerships) that coincides with a transit of late Libra can have as much to do with Mars, as it does with the vertex.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
If we ignore vertex then sure it was Mars or may be Pluto.
But if 7th lord beside business partner this time may be life partner ? Mars with Venus but Rx.
Thank you again!

Back to you. Keep us posted on what happens once Venus hits your vertex again - perhaps you might get a similar event happening for you.

Sure I will post updates.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Another step down for me in work place.
To spoil the fun of festival. They(authority) set my duty to 24 hours and it is on the prime day of festival. Authority trying to put false allegations against me now and then to remove me.
Few old class mates called. After hearing that they update cos I will not able to join them for meeting.
I feel my self very miserable person now. :crying:

PS: Transiting Sun Conjunct natal Mars in 6th now.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I'm not sure about the parameters of your job to know how to respond to the more technical aspects of your situation.

However, what kind of things are the authorities saying about you that you refer to as false allegations? Is there absolutely no grounds for what they are saying?

Somna7H

Banned
I'm not sure about the parameters of your job to know how to respond to the more technical aspects of your situation.

However, what kind of things are the authorities saying about you that you refer to as false allegations? Is there absolutely no grounds for what they are saying?

There are many things such as I don't work sincerely etc. I'm giving you an example.
There is no automatic system for entry and exit time for work. So few selfish person who are incharge complaining to main boss that I always late at work. But it was once or twice in a month due to public transport problem such as road block,train block or bus strike etc(common in my country). Boss sitting inside the office believe what those people says against me. Boss blindly trust them. These people are two faces. Unfortunately I am simple(idiot) and naive.

I can't quit cos I'm not getting other options(job) at other places right now.

Somna7H

Banned
It's 24th Oct here.
Full Moon Conjunct Uranus in my 12th H.
Transiting Rx Venus pretty close to my natal Jupiter(in 6th) now.

Today was shocking and disappointing for me too. Got an unexpected call regarding new job offer. But I failed to grab the opportunity cos of my own ability.(a lack a specific skil). I feeling very bad for myself. 😟

Last edited: