Venus Square Pluto

lilithontop

Would a placement like Venus Square Pluto and Lilith in the 8th house attract lovers with Scorpio-aspected charts? For instance, I have 6 placements in the 8th house (true north node, Lilith, Neptune, Saturn, Uranus, & Mercury) and I've attracted and fallen hard for Mars in Scorpio, Scorpio ascendants, or Scorpio moons.

Frisiangal

Would a placement like Venus Square pluto and Lilith in the 8th house attract lovers with Scorpio-aspected charts? For instance, I have 6 placements in the 8th house (true north node, Lilith, Neptune, Saturn, Uranus, & Mercury) and I've attracted and fallen hard for Mars in Scorpio, Scorpio ascendants, or Scorpio moons.

Venus square Pluto is less like loving romance and more like possession control, according to which planet is in front. According to Liz Greene's book ,'The Outer PLanets' (admittedly from last century), harsh Venus-Pluto aspects seldom lead to the happy-ever-after-wedding-bells scenario. From the aspects you mentioned, Pluto would be in Scorpio.Too much intensity of emotion involved. With Venus either in Taurus or Aquarius, there's also a difference between commitment and freedom in any relationship

You can exude a Lilith (which one?) power, yet it may not necessarily be indicative of whom you really are, rather than a role you play to gain attention. Scorpio types may think you are the person you are portraying, and then find you aren't (real). Lilith can then repel as well as attract.

All part of defining the Venus-Pluto aspect.:smile:

muchacho

Would a placement like Venus Square Pluto and Lilith in the 8th house attract lovers with Scorpio-aspected charts? For instance, I have 6 placements in the 8th house (true north node, Lilith, Neptune, Saturn, Uranus, & Mercury) and I've attracted and fallen hard for Mars in Scorpio, Scorpio ascendants, or Scorpio moons.
Just a Venus square Pluto is a rather weak indicator. Several planets in the 8th or Scorpio, or even better the ruler of the 7th in 8th or Scorpio or the 7th in Scorpio are much betterer indicators.

Also, keep the saying 'opposites attract each other' in mind. It's not what's identical that we find attractive, it's what's foreign and new and unknown that's alluring. So instead of looking for Scorpio components in you, rather look for the Libra, Sagittarius, Taurus, Leo or Aquarius components.

Last edited: