Need Help (Relationships)

Hi, i'm pretty new to this astrology stuff. So my question is why do i avoid relationships with girls? I've been told i'm pretty good looking and a heck of a personality (Don't really believe it). But I don't have the striking confidence that other men do have. Currently, im 16 and have never had a gf and all the friends that are girls are extremely distant from me. Honestly this bugs me and i'm wondering whether this problem shuns my ability to make relationships with females. I'd really appreciate if you can help.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 23

OneHorseFarms

In your chart Venus is involved with a harsh T-Square (Venus conjunct Mars, opposite Moon, Square Saturn). Mars and Venus conjunct provides the heated desire to have a girlfriend, and your Cancer Moon would feel comforted by it... but the square from Saturn is a tough one because you have to learn Saturn lessons before progress will be made.

I have Saturn square Venus as well in my chart and it is a difficult aspect, I sympathize.

You need to build a solid foundation of how you feel about yourself (Saturn square Venus can make the person feel unworthy to be loved) before this can be overcome. Saturn can delay things, make you work for them, but in the end what you get is worth it. :)

You also have a Scorpio Sun that is loosely conjunct Pluto (adding more Scorpio depth to you) and in the fourth house so it can be a bit buried (people may not readily see it until they really get to know you). Scorpios are wonderfully intense and deeply, intuitively brilliant... but that level of depth can freak people out unfortunately, and I would assume 16 year old girls especially. Be patient with girls, if they are nervous of your intensity they will need time to feel comfortable.

The majority of your planets fall in 4th-6th houses so you have a focus of energy towards home, romance, (children eventually if you desire that), and health. I don't see you as "doomed" to never have relationships (especially with a 5th house Venus so heavily aspected), you just have a little work to do before it gets easier.