Aspects from transiting planets to other transiting planets?

*emma*

Banned
That's interesting...

because of the personal experience of watching a particular program on the telly...

some could be watching the same program - but not all

co-incidence, fate, free will
:smile:

Now youre being silly.....if independent transiting planets to transiting planets without any connextion at all to anyones personal chart or any countrys personal chart mean something to you do post it otherwise youre confusing the hell out of me...

JUPITERASC

So in other words, JupiterASC, you don't really have this information. You were just talking off the top of your head.

You are a fund of information when you want to be. So when you are not, then one has to assume that there is no evidence that transiting to transiting is done with weather.

Sad.....
Cheer up :smile:

JUPITERASC

Now youre being silly.....if independent transiting planets to transiting planets without any connextion at all to anyones personal chart or any countrys personal chart mean something to you do post it otherwise youre confusing the hell out of me...
silly????????

to you then, transiting planets are somehow
independent without any connection at all to anyone?

Yet

Transiting Sun is a transiting planet
Transiting sun connects to everyone
because for example when Sun rises the day begins for everyone
light
the day begins
:smile:

*emma*

Banned
If the sun rises I look at it and think great, that's all Jupiter asc...

Now lets have the evidence that transiting planets that don't touch your natal configurations have impact or isn't that what u were arguing

JUPITERASC

If the sun rises I look at it and think great, that's all Jupiter asc...

Now lets have the evidence that transiting planets that don't touch your natal configurations have impact or isn't that what u were arguing
Anyone needs to avoid looking directly at the rising sun obviously.

As to IF the sun rises... well IF it did not then the entire planet would definitely notice :smile:

So you're not influenced by the transiting sun then?

That's unusual because most people are.

Most people on planet Earth find sunny days more cheering and prefer sunny days to rainy days and at night when sun is below horizon most people sleep. That's being influenced by a transiting planet.

JUPITERASC

Yes thats right, to think transiting planets, when going through your natal houses, have an effect.... Thats insane :surprised:
Not necessarily insane :smile:

Consider the transiting Sun and transiting Moon

The moon is a transiting planet that transits each natal house in turn during the course of each month and is therefore an excellent planet to focus on because it is the fastest moving transiting planet visiting each house once a month for approximately two and a half days.

Keeping note of events as the Moon enters a natal house may be instructive.

btw SOPHIA MASON has written a very interesting book FORECASTING WITH NEW FULL AND QUARTER MOONS THROUGH THE HOUSES
http://www.amazon.com/Forecasting-With-Full-Quarter-Moons/dp/0866903623

Sophia Mason's book details what to expect when for example there happens to be a quarter moon in the first house

QUOTE:

'....When the Quarter Moon in the 1st house in square aspect with the transiting Sun in the 10th house you may not be able to take the initiative because someone in authority, a parent or a boss is not well disposed towards you, and may interfere with your personal plans'

btw JMO That is necessarily a very general statement that requires fine-tuning dependent on the sign locations of 1st and 10th houses

MissCubyA

Yes thats right, to think transiting planets, when going through your natal houses, have an effect.... Thats insane :surprised:

That was *sarcasm*. ;) . I very much watch transits through houses. And transit-transit aspects:
I use to watch those aspects and only the stressfull ones showed a personal effect, and the natal houses they transiting through is where it played out 4 me

Thanks for info though. :wink:

Last edited: