Who vandalized my vehicle!? Please help me with this horary!!

Ixaee

Edit: Its all resolved now :wink:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_17_who_smeared_gum_on_my_vehicle.3308.43920.jpg
    astro_2gw_17_who_smeared_gum_on_my_vehicle.3308.43920.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Anachiel

This horary chart perplexes me. I mean I understand the event and can understand your being upset but, there is a real lack of affliction in this chart (i.e. there are no squares or oppositions) that one might expect. And, that is actually good when I think about it.

Also, Saturn on the ASC and retrograde is a real warning for me, regardless what others might think.

So, let me ask you; if you knew who it was (or thought you knew based on what is said here) how exactly would that suspicion help you or, what would you do with the information? Might this best just be left alone and move on?

Although this was something you said from another thread, I think it beautifully applies to this situation you are facing. You said,

"There is nothing under this sky that could possibly do me greater harm than I could do to myself.

"Living a life of suspicion and stress, seeking out hidden agendas is far more harmful to myself than living a life of peace. My mind has changed, I have changed, and now I vow to exist optimistically...

"Willful ignorance" as you see it.. is simply me taking responsibility for my own life through focus. What you feed will grow...

"Feed beauty, and you become so full within that you cant help but to attract it everywhere you venture..

"In the end, our life is a choice... and the responsibility to create it rests only in our hands......... "

Ixaee

This horary chart perplexes me. I mean I understand the event and can understand your being upset but, there is a real lack of affliction in this chart (i.e. there are no squares or oppositions) that one might expect. And, that is actually good when I think about it.

Also, Saturn on the ASC and retrograde is a real warning for me, regardless what others might think.

So, let me ask you; if you knew who it was (or thought you knew based on what is said here) how exactly would that suspicion help you or, what would you do with the information? Might this best just be left alone and move on?

Although this was something you said from another thread, I think it beautifully applies to this situation you are facing. You said,

"There is nothing under this sky that could possibly do me greater harm than I could do to myself.

"Living a life of suspicion and stress, seeking out hidden agendas is far more harmful to myself than living a life of peace. My mind has changed, I have changed, and now I vow to exist optimistically...

"Willful ignorance" as you see it.. is simply me taking responsibility for my own life through focus. What you feed will grow...

"Feed beauty, and you become so full within that you cant help but to attract it everywhere you venture..

"In the end, our life is a choice... and the responsibility to create it rests only in our hands......... "

Thank you Anachiel, it does fit perfectly..

I believe I was more shocked than anything; its not everyday I walk outside to see my car laced with stringy gum :pinched:

Actually, I wouldnt do much about it, even if I did know who did it --- but I was terribly curious to know who it was, if nothing more than to understand what my own actions may have been to have caused that. I like to learn from these experiences..

And I am definitely letting it go...

Thank you for your encouraging response!

SagiCap

Did you not want anymore replies? I'm glad its resolved. If you know who, can you comment on my thoughts below?

I thought it was a child or someone younger you may know in your neighborhood. This person would not be wishing you any malice, but rather they like you and wanted your attention. I thought they may have a crush on you.

Mercury Rx in Pisces exalts you and they are in 5th - playing around.

Anachiel's post is wonderful, by the way.

Ixaee

Did you not want anymore replies? I'm glad its resolved. If you know who, can you comment on my thoughts below?

I thought it was a child or someone younger you may know in your neighborhood. This person would not be wishing you any malice, but rather they like you and wanted your attention. I thought they may have a crush on you.

Mercury Rx in Pisces exalts you and they are in 5th - playing around.

Anachiel's post is wonderful, by the way.

Oh wow, Sagi, thats such an amazing post! Thank you!

Do you know that I actually (sort of) figured this out the other day... when I noticed a young teen boy who lives near by staring at me....

Ive only seen him around maybe twice, so he never even once crossed my mind when this happened...

But the way he looked at me definitely somehow stood out and made me wonder for a moment if he was the one who did it..... he had that terribly mischievous (but innocent and shy) look in his eyes... perfectly what you described..

Its so funny you mentioned this.. and I'm just about sure you are absolutely right!
( Maybe I should ask him if he saw anyone messing with my car last week... :lol: )

Thank you SagiCap :love:
I let this go and decided to forget about it, but you basically just confirmed what I figured!

Last edited:

SagiCap

You're very welcome. Well, at least you have some peace. It does sound like he's the mischevious culprit, doesn't it? :bandit: