'No success without a good Saturn'

helike13

Hi all,

How can one know that one's Saturn is good or not?

Dignities, aspects and house/sign placement.

Can you tell us some examples of a 'good' Saturn?

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi all,

How can one know that one's Saturn is good or not?

Dignities, aspects and house/sign placement.

Can you tell us some examples of a 'good' Saturn?

No such thing as a good Saturn is there? I’m not convinced right now. Especially as I have had Saturn for nearly 3 years in my cap sun

helike13

You must post your chart. Then you can ask questions about it.
LIN

Hi Lin...

Here is my chart:

cd9a55e2f490fcc2037163cc07c6f1e1.jpg

But actually I was asking in general...

How can you recognize a 'good' Saturn in a chart that makes the chart bearer successful? :)

Lin

YOu have Saturn trine the Moon and sextile Jupiter. So....there is some balance to the inconjuncts.....
The Yod makes it hard to freely live out that Gemini Sun. It's a bit inhibited.

The Uranus opp your Gemini planets allows you some freedom and choices. But you might feel a tad guilty when you act out your natural Gemini energies.

YOu may have to learn to "compartmentalize" your energies. Because it's hard to synthesize them.

Lin

aquarius7000

No such thing as a good Saturn is there? I’m not convinced right now. Especially as I have had Saturn for nearly 3 years in my cap sun
Somebody I know also had the same Saturn on natal Sun aspect. They ended up adopting a child, which added responsibility and needed some adjustments to their lifestyle. I wouldn't call that bad.

Saturn also teaches responsibility and learning to make adjustments.

Lin

Sometimes the impulse is the CHOOSE a difficult path - I don't know why - most people take difficult paths by habit or by a sense of ''daring'' themselves. And sometimes it's just built in to the chart - the pattern.
LIN