pseudocyesis

eekndyn

pseudocyesis

Or maybe a little mental illness. Chart signifactor is combust retrograde and in detriment. But does not answer what is going on except confusion. I found a snippet of out dr baker referencing queen Elizabeth but the page I found did not go into detail. I do not own the book to reference but the snippet available online was limited. Im asking anyone familiar with the context of that chapter and regards to this chart, please advise. I think I am experiencing a phantom pregnancy. Resulting from attempting to conceive in 2019 without any success. It actually has increased my cycle. To I physically know there is no way. Except there are weird things happening to my body. Also I have fibroids. My mind knows I am not, but my body is trying act like it is . Which is the opposite of hysterical pregnancy. There the mind thinks it, I think not.
Definitely combust seeing one thing one way. I must say again I do not think I am. Being combust something is hidden. Jupiter in 5th is acting like a gas giant. Mimicking fetal movement and fetal rolling. Gas.. It a mind muck. It's kind of cruel and embarrassing. I casted a chart to make sure that I am not. Rising sign is exact to natal mc/ic axis, and jupiter is a few minutes away from conjuncting natal moon. Jup in detriment as well as my moon.
Mercury is in bad shape, cause I am. It's very mental and mercury combust with ruler of 12th. Something hidden in the house of health. Pof is in the 12th house in 17 leo. Saturn ruler of 5th makes no aspect to what is hidden, so affirming it's not a baby. However counting back to the very last time attempted til we came to our senses and preparing the next chapter will be 4 units and some change almost 5. Moon/saturn separating sextile 5 units ago. Saturn restricts delays. I am not giving argument of maybe just maybe. No. I want to be sure I'm not, but explain what is going on why am I under this impression and doubting to my own body. This is bizarre.
I will post chart when I can. Asked 2/25/2020 @6:44 Cincinnati oh

Attachments

• ok.jpg
    ok.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

eekndyn

I discovered two reason why this issue has arose. Either which I'm surprisingly not alone. I've discovered males have this issue as well.
I wont deny, Aquarius 6th mixed with disturbing genetics. This particular occurrence that I'm experiencing is symptomatic. I can recognize these patterns, pallas on cusp of 5th, and can control it under treatment. Which I first must seek. If it associated with this disorder, which likelyhood is strong with the day ruler mars conjunct south node, moon debilitated, as well as hour ruler jupiter, and mercury. But, mercury rx and debilitated however is cazimi and in 6th house as much as I would like to slap an illness, I would like to give myself some benefit.. I am cognitive functioning and receptive. I am just hung up with the fact this is some gnarly karma. I followed a case last year of a girl who didnt know she was pregnant and I passed judgement on her. Because during 2019 we tried, I thought I was at one point. But my cycle came stronger than ever, and shortened the time between cycles. So I knew/know I am not. But because I admittedly passed judgement I planted a psychological seed I once wished for, somehow I have manifested this phenomenon. Although I know better, my physical vessel is acting otherwise and inducing doubt. Legit doubt. If I am, I'm in denial if I'm not which I'm not how long til this episode subsides. pretty sure the chart is clear as day nonetheless embarrassing. Some comfort sought knowing this does happen and im not alone. I've learned to reserve judgement period, lesson learned. Did this trigger with saturn conjunct #4580.

eekndyn

I've decided to up my vitamin intake and started b complex vitamin, clean up my diet and find a hobby. I made an appointment with the lady dr. to start a dose of hormonal birth control. Then I will get the self care and my mental challenges under care too. I think I found what is in my case that can be described in males as couvade syndrome. Where they know they are not. They are symptomatic to say their wife's pregnancy. Although being female, I relate to this syndrome. Or maybe someone around me is and I'm feeling there vibes. I dont know any pregnant women at this moment.. However it is a somatic symptoms and my limited abilities I can only attribute it towards saturn. At the time of my appt saturn will be in aquarius mercury direct 1 degree past when said trigger, but still in detriment. Venus will be in own sign, which will hopefully signal in a self love/care routine and get outside more. As venus ruling second house. She will meet up Uranus that day, which I am assuming is my dr. I know outer planets are not used in traditional horary. I guess what was hidden was my self sabotaging self but as mercury moved back into aquarius and i can see what I need to heal and let go of and not resist. I enrolled myself into a trade program in april and starting preparing for a new goal.

eekndyn

I feel so silly, the chart was pointing me to digestive issue. I was focused on the 5th house, leo/5th where it rules the grinding and breakdown of foods, a food baby. I was hyper aware of the peristalsis motion through the large intestine. Which the movement of the alimentary mimicked what I thought was a fetal movement. In my years of eating food, I've never noticed the external process of mechanical digestion. Which could easily be mistaken especially if one has processed the gestation of a fetus.
I should of noticed ruler of 8th house mars (ruler of the last 14" of large intestine) sextile 1h ruler mercury ( virgo intestinal disorder)with mercury coupled with sun natural ruler of 5th. Jupiter ruler of 7th house in the 5th in the chart, gas built up at the entrance of large intestine. So I will continue to clean up my diet and get out of my own head and not worry as I tend to do.