Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 03-05-2020, 11:50 AM
Hkk Hkk is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
That is my plan. My GP has agreed to sign me off sick due to stress until my mat leave kicks in (8 weeks from now). That will be a nice icy patch of work she now has to pick up herself. 😁
If you go to hr let us know what Happens. Itís Interesting to see how it all pans out. We had an I issue at work where 30 ppl complained around unfairness and intimidation, rascism favouritism ..... you name is and 30 ppl said it. Guess what? It was brushed under the carpet by whistleblowing department!

I hope u get justice 😊

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 03-05-2020, 12:22 PM
anjelik's Avatar
anjelik anjelik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
If you go to hr let us know what Happens. Itís Interesting to see how it all pans out. We had an I issue at work where 30 ppl complained around unfairness and intimidation, rascism favouritism ..... you name is and 30 ppl said it. Guess what? It was brushed under the carpet by whistleblowing department!

I hope u get justice 😊
I probably won't get justice. But I will get some satisfaction from making her job difficult for two months.

She can't even look me in the eye today. And this is someone who is a "manager." If you find the fact that I've literally stood up for myself and put you back in your box that intimidating then perhaps you aren't fit to lead a team. At least I'm not a coward.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 03-05-2020, 07:37 PM
Hkk Hkk is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
I probably won't get justice. But I will get some satisfaction from making her job difficult for two months.

She can't even look me in the eye today. And this is someone who is a "manager." If you find the fact that I've literally stood up for myself and put you back in your box that intimidating then perhaps you aren't fit to lead a team. At least I'm not a coward.
So true! I admire your resilience. You make a solid point there too. These so called managers arenít fit for it and mostly cowards. Thatís why they play these games and do what they do. What they do is play with themselves! You go!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 03-06-2020, 02:31 PM
anjelik's Avatar
anjelik anjelik is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
So true! I admire your resilience. You make a solid point there too. These so called managers arenít fit for it and mostly cowards. Thatís why they play these games and do what they do. What they do is play with themselves! You go!!!!
I actually am having second thoughts about everything but my doctor has given me all the paperwork and honestly I'm at the point of mental break down so my husband is insistent that I just take the time off. But the part of me that worries about perception and having my work in order is taking over. I've spent the last two days cleaning up all of my work so if someone did have to pick it up it would be easy for them. I am such a chump sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 03-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Hkk Hkk is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
I actually am having second thoughts about everything but my doctor has given me all the paperwork and honestly I'm at the point of mental break down so my husband is insistent that I just take the time off. But the part of me that worries about perception and having my work in order is taking over. I've spent the last two days cleaning up all of my work so if someone did have to pick it up it would be easy for them. I am such a chump sometimes.
Not a chump. Itís called having morals and being passionate about what you do. You keep doing you!

Work is work at the end of day and health comes first. These places and ppl always will be there doing what shitty things they do each and every day.

Itís not your fight. Leave it and listen to your loved ones
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-06-2020)
Reply

Tags
happening, power, struggle, work

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.