Which guy do I have better synastry with?

ChildOfVenus

I'm on the outside I think I like the Moon in Taurus guy more.

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 33
  • chart3.jpg
    chart3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 33

jkxx74

Premium Member
ChildofVenus-

I don't know about which is better but the first chart you include has more personal aspect links so that would seem "better" to me judging purely by the level of connection these imply.

You do have a Sun-Venus<->Pluto thing going with the Taurus moon person so that might be why that one is standing out more. Can you also include the composites with both?

(I would say there "whichever chart does*N'T* have a hard Venus-Uranus aspect, then that would be the better one or if neither does your preference.)

ChildOfVenus

ChildofVenus-

I don't know about which is better but the first chart you include has more personal aspect links so that would seem "better" to me judging purely by the level of connection these imply.

You do have a Sun-Venus<->Pluto thing going with the Taurus moon person so that might be why that one is standing out more. Can you also include the composites with both?

(I would say there "whichever chart does*N'T* have a hard Venus-Uranus aspect, then that would be the better one or if neither does your preference.)
Thanks for your input :) the Moon in Taurus guy is business-oriented he has his own business. He's financially stable that's one of the reasons why I like him more. In the Composite chart, we have Moon square Saturn and Moon square Uranus. I know having both of us can really be bad. But we have Venus, Sun and Mercury in the 4th house. With the other guy, in the Composite chart, it's Moon conjunct Saturn and Moon conjunct Uranus. But we do have Venus sextile, Jupiter.

Attachments

• tauruscomposite.jpg
    tauruscomposite.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 19
  • libramoon.jpg
    libramoon.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 19

jkxx74

Premium Member
Sure :), this does indeed add some more background - and both of these present you with major challenges but in somewhat different ways.

For one the first chart seems to have an unaspected composite Venus which instead was receiving a conjunction from Pluto - did this association sort of start up relatively recently?

The big problems here are the Saturn-Uranus conjunction (basically there is this 'crazy' feeling around which direction to take the relationship in and lots of stress and anxiety around this - this is a very difficult aspect to put up with in a composite. The other problem is that Moon-Uranus square which seems rather exact - with this aspect both of you would need plenty of emotional freedom so this isn't the best for achieving closeness if that is what you are after - and both composites have sun aspects so maybe you do prefer a more detached style?

The second chart has a different problem in that the composite moon is conjunct both Saturn and Uranus and is being pulled in two different directions because of it - so at times it may seem like there is serious emotional sharing but at others distance and aloofness. Not sure how this would work out either but it seems slightly less troublesome than the first chart. (I don't really factor in what each person does, just the charts and planet placements.)

Looks like you are quite aware of what these aspects mean since you pointed them out.

ChildOfVenus

Sure :), this does indeed add some more background - and both of these present you with major challenges but in somewhat different ways.

For one the first chart seems to have an unaspected composite Venus which instead was receiving a conjunction from Pluto - did this association sort of start up relatively recently?

The big problems here are the Saturn-Uranus conjunction (basically there is this 'crazy' feeling around which direction to take the relationship in and lots of stress and anxiety around this - this is a very difficult aspect to put up with in a composite. The other problem is that Moon-Uranus square which seems rather exact - with this aspect both of you would need plenty of emotional freedom so this isn't the best for achieving closeness if that is what you are after - and both composites have sun aspects so maybe you do prefer a more detached style?

The second chart has a different problem in that the composite moon is conjunct both Saturn and Uranus and is being pulled in two different directions because of it - so at times it may seem like there is serious emotional sharing but at others distance and aloofness. Not sure how this would work out either but it seems slightly less troublesome than the first chart. (I don't really factor in what each person does, just the charts and planet placements.)

Looks like you are quite aware of what these aspects mean since you pointed them out.
Yes, recently and unexpected I met both of them online and it would be a long-distance relationship. I think that's the reason for the Moon/Uranus in the composite charts. I would be ok with relocating for the Taurus Moon guy. We've talked about it I can move in with him. We live 4 hours away so It's not that bad.

But It's more complicated with the other guy. He has a kid and he's been married and divorced so I'm hesitant about getting involved with him.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

jkxx74

Premium Member
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :)

Yep.. it looks like you really only have one easy choice there regardless of what the charts look like. At least none seems to have Uranus aspecting Venus or the AC/DC so they should work out a-okay.

thelivingsky

Neither composite chart is very good and neither synastry chart is very good.

In composite charts the luminaries in H6 or 12 is always a very difficult aspect for romantic relationships. One composite has Moon in H6 the other Sun in H6. Both composite have as many or more difficult aspects than good ones. Mercury in H6 or 12 is usually very negative also. Difficult aspects to the Moon are also bad indicators in a composite.

In synastry the best indicators for marriage happiness are good aspects (trines, sextiles and conjunctions) between at least one of your luminaries and one of your partners. Neither synastry has these. With the Moon in Taurus guy your Moons are square and his stellium is square your Moon and conjunct your Pluto. The Pluto presence here in both of your charts suggest power struggles, control issues and an obsessive quality. This Pluto stellium conjunct the others stellium also seems to have an inconjunct to both Mars positions.