When will I meet my future spouse?

HeartTree

160t0k9.jpg

Ascendant is at Sagittarius and Jupiter is at house 8.

7th house ruler Gemini is at 3th house. I don't have any experiment about timing so what could this mean?

And Saturn is near ascended..that can't be good? Frustration maybe?

Last edited:

tikana

Strange either 13 or 10 months but I wouldn't hold my breath that he's the concert me cause reception is aweful

Or 2 guys ..1st not the one then 2nd is

waybread

I don't think this chart-- or question-- are helping you.

You've asked "when," yet many people never marry, so you're trying to force the oracle.

You've got Saturn in the first house, with Mars in the 7th applying to an opposition with it. I'm not seeing helpful aspects applying between Jupiter, the moon (you,) or Mercury and Mars (him.) Jupiter is in the 8th house. Not supportive testimonies.

This doesn't mean you will never marry, or never have a wonderful marriage. Horary goes by the moment of the question, and as your life moves forward and your circumstances change, you can ask again. But I would suggest a question more like, "Will he and I marry?" Or even, "Will I marry?" And wait at least a few months, preferably longer.

Maybe marriage per se is most important to you, but with your moon in the 4th house in Taurus, I wonder if your underlying question is about having a settled, stable home life.

rafaella

There is nothing in this chart showing you meeting anyone. But oppositions in 1st/7th shows separation/anger with someone, do you already have someone in your vicinity that you have dated or want to date? You are dealing with that.

HeartTree

I don't understand how these horary charts can answer some questions not asked by themselves and not the particular one that was asked :w00t:

Couple of months ago I asked if I ever marry anyone and that was apparently wrongly phased too. Or so I heard from people here.

But yeah there was someone. But he is not in my life anymore. Not been in years. I just saw him suddenly a week ago and that awakened sorrow and anger in me.

Having stable home life is kind of also in my mind. As my brother-in-law is moving in for awhile to find a job in this new city.

But marriage/having a relationship is also in my mind. And more strongly so I wonder how should I phase this question right?

HeartTree

Okay? :) i have read some Lilys text that I would from online but I'm just beginner. You said yourself 10 to 13 months by the way? Why you say there is two guys:)?

HeartTree

Are you saying the reception to the 2dt one is also awful?

Do you think in the light of classical horary that my question was wrong or those other interpretations where wrong to include in thing that are not in my question? Sorry for not understand clearly your meaning:)

HeartTree

Okay...:surprised:
:lol::lol::lol:

Very weird. I was asking chart related question and some basic opinions relating subject..that you started by commenting about classical horary. Good to know where your line of IKEA support goes :lol::lol::lol:

tikana

you asked a quesiton
you ran the chart
i answered it.

my job is done.

:)

"I don't understand how these horary charts can answer some questions not asked by themselves and not the particular one that was asked"
if you sat down and studied horary, you would have realized that your original question wasnt wrong. Whoever told you that it wasnt readable or whatever should sit down and study horary. Lilly battled the issue when a woman will get married and how many times :)

HeartTree

Thank you Ernessika :) I hope so. I don't anymore believe rights or wrongs but every person as experience. I haven't had any serious relationship even thou I'm 33y. Not any less serious either in many years so...I'm wondering when. I think it natural wish to have :)

rafaella

I don't understand how these horary charts can answer some questions not asked by themselves and not the particular one that was asked :w00t:

Couple of months ago I asked if I ever marry anyone and that was apparently wrongly phased too. Or so I heard from people here.

But yeah there was someone. But he is not in my life anymore. Not been in years. I just saw him suddenly a week ago and that awakened sorrow and anger in me.

Having stable home life is kind of also in my mind. As my brother-in-law is moving in for awhile to find a job in this new city.

But marriage/having a relationship is also in my mind. And more strongly so I wonder how should I phase this question right?

Horary can shows whats going on now. Its up to the stars what they want to show and this chart shows right now the oppositions in 1st/7th are taking the prime place.

There is Moon/Sun aspect after sign change, and Sun/Jupiter trine with negative reception, but I can't say if this is a future relationship. It could be. But right now, and perhaps in the next 6 months, you will dealing with whatever Saturn/Mars presents.

waybread

HeartTree, it's too hard to do a tutorial on horary here. There are good basic textbooks for beginners out there, and an on-line introduction to horary on the Skyscript website.

If you're a beginner to astrology more generally, it's best to start with the basics of planets, signs, houses, and aspects. It's up to you whether you'd prefer modern or traditional western astrology, but horary is based more on traditional principles, either way. I do a kind of hybrid.

A horary chart should give a clear picture of the question that is asked, the situation, and the querent's feelings about them. A horoscope "speaks" in a symbolic language.

If the chart doesn't give such a clear picture, then possibly the time or date are incorrect; but it also happens sometime that the person doesn't ask the real question that is on her mind. Then the chart might more clearly show her foundational question.

For example, a woman might ask about her marriage prospects. But if the second house just pops out at you, maybe her big concern is seeing marriage as a form of financial security. If the 5th house has her significators in it, maybe she's really thinking about a casual dating situation; but more probably, she wants children and sees marriage as the necessary prerequisite.

Then there are cautions against judging a house or situations where a matter is not likely to go well. The often-violated rule is asking a question only once, by any means of divination.

HeartTree

Thank you everyone for answering! I will be back to answer you/ talk about this more in two days. As now I'm heading into place with no internet connection for a weekend.

@ Vyri especially thanks to you :) I was crying when reading your post. I have been depressed. No I'm in process back to light :) Life is easier than year ago but not fun. But I'm already on the better side. Its also true that I don´t have faith what comes to relationship. I doubt if anyone wants to be good to me. Dispirited maybe. And I'm a female.

waybread

Do you want to post your natal chart? There are particular signatures for people lacking in self-confidence, being self-critical, having a difficult childhood, and so on. Once you can gain more self-esteem, you'll be in a better position to look for a relationship as two true partners in life.

Are you off for a weekend in Nature? The natural world is a great healer for broken hearts.

HeartTree

Horary can shows whats going on now. Its up to the stars what they want to show and this chart shows right now the oppositions in 1st/7th are taking the prime place.

There is Moon/Sun aspect after sign change, and Sun/Jupiter trine with negative reception, but I can't say if this is a future relationship. It could be. But right now, and perhaps in the next 6 months, you will dealing with whatever Saturn/Mars presents.

Thank you Raffaella :) waiting for happier times then.