Mutual reception without contact

Reezan

Hello,
I would appreciate your thoughts on this matter:
If the significator of the querent and the significator of the quesited mutually receive each other by exaltation and house respectively, but have no contact with each other, will the matter enquired about be perfected? I would like to add that the Moon, as co-significator of the querent is also the exaltation ruler of the quesited and placed in the first house. And, the significator of the querent is placed in the house related to the matter enquired about.

Thank you.
Reezan

Sunrise

Hello,
If the significator of the querent and the significator of the quesited mutually receive each other by exaltation and house respectively, but have no contact with each other, will the matter enquired about be perfected? I would like to add that the Moon, as co-significator of the querent is also the exaltation ruler of the quesited and placed in the first house. And, the significator of the querent is placed in the house related to the matter enquired about.

Thank you.
Reezan

Dear,
As about the reception, yes, it is important. Also shows - sometimes a good outcome.
But it is better to put your chart... You see, in the chart, there exist other things who might can help... But yes, if there is a matual reception with strong signifacators-planets, it is a a good sign.
Anyway can you upload your chart please because it is better way for me to see and understand...

tikana

agrh .. facedesk

Lilly mentioned and i have been going through that with a friend of mine for 6th day... the matter can perfect if they are in equal MR without an aspect.

Current positions with MR - Mars/Merc and Venus/Sun
I'd be paying attention to moon's aspects even if it has to hop through several planets to get to whatever you were aksing about then it could be a yes.

Sunrise

agrh .. facedesk

Lilly mentioned and i have been going through that with a friend of mine for 6th day... the matter can perfect if they are in equal MR without an aspect.

Current positions with MR - Mars/Merc and Venus/Sun
I'd be paying attention to moon's aspects even if it has to hop through several planets to get to whatever you were aksing about then it could be a yes.

Yes, yes, exactly
There are many many things
I thank you

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello,

Thank you.
Reezan

Please put up the chart.

Reezan

Thank you, everyone, for your replies. I have tried to post the chart. If it isn't visible for some reason, please let me know. The question was: Will the querent get the job she has interviewed for?

Reezan

Attachments

• Image.gif
    Image.gif
    44.4 KB · Views: 36