vertex and anti-vertex!!

starstruck101

this is kind of an obscure question because it’s very specific but from what i’ve read the vertex is the energy that you need to harness and truly implement in your life that involves others that may be uncomfortable and the anti-vertex is the energy that is comfortable and that you have already harnessed with others?? so that being said, i feel like i have kind of a confusing situation because my vertex is in aquarius, and my anti-vertex in leo bUT my south node is in aquarius, and my north node in leo.

this seems to be a contradiction to me especially because i would think if my anti-vertex was in leo i would be okay with expressing that, and this kind of explains why i was having such trouble with my north node. ?? like i just simply don’t get it.

because even when i’n fulfilling my north node in Leo (trying to be confident, putting my self out there, trying to express myself lol keyword *trying) i still feel extremely uncomfortable, and so i’ll try to do the reverse and just be myself which is quite Aquarian but i still feel ill and like i should just let myself be that Leo. it feels like i’m running around in circles. i guess time and destiny will figure it out?? any interperations or personal experiences are welcome. :)

rahu

Banned
this is kind of an obscure question because it’s very specific but from what i’ve read the vertex is the energy that you need to harness and truly implement in your life that involves others that may be uncomfortable and the anti-vertex is the energy that is comfortable and that you have already harnessed with others?? so that being said, i feel like i have kind of a confusing situation because my vertex is in aquarius, and my anti-vertex in leo bUT my south node is in aquarius, and my north node in leo.

this seems to be a contradiction to me especially because i would think if my anti-vertex was in leo i would be okay with expressing that, and this kind of explains why i was having such trouble with my north node. ?? like i just simply don’t get it.

because even when i’n fulfilling my north node in Leo (trying to be confident, putting my self out there, trying to express myself lol keyword *trying) i still feel extremely uncomfortable, and so i’ll try to do the reverse and just be myself which is quite Aquarian but i still feel ill and like i should just let myself be that Leo. it feels like i’m running around in circles. i guess time and destiny will figure it out?? any interperations or personal experiences are welcome. :)

the vertex and anti vertex or east point are the end points of a energy axis just as the north and south node are endpoints of a energy axis.
these are preexistent energy fields and you don't have to do anything to use the energy, it is part of your chart.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

rahu