will me message me back?

alliewar

So, I was dating a guy for a couple months, we hit a road block, got into a little fight that ended up very badly he got so bitter and mean and basicly called it quits.
im hurt he didnt put any effort to work this out..
my question is: will he contact me back?

my interpretation for this chart is a 'no'
ruler of the third for communication is in a cadent house. venus making no major aspects.

mars in th 7th house describes our 'fight'?

is jupiter in the 3rd significant?

im not too good with horary

what do you guys think?

Also, I have a First meeting chart attached

Attachments

• astro_2gw_671_msg_back.8733.44903.jpg
    astro_2gw_671_msg_back.8733.44903.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 60
  • astro_2gw_670_meet.9018.51941.jpg
    astro_2gw_670_meet.9018.51941.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 34

waybread

You are the sun, he is Saturn. The sun applies to a conjunction with Saturn Since the sun is the faster moving planet, it appears that you want to contact him. But Saturn is combust by the sun. Put differently, he still feels burned by you.

Sometimes an apology goes a long way, but sometimes-- despite the apology-- the other person sees a dimension of the (former) GF that is unwanted and that cannot be changed by an apology.

The moon (you) also applies to a trine with Saturn. See if a heartfelt apology works, without a repetition of this type of argument, if you do not want the relationship to end.

But since you are symbolized by the faster moving planets (sun and moon,) it's kind of up to you to initiate a reconciliation, and he may never feel the same way about you.

alliewar

You are the sun, he is Saturn. The sun applies to a conjunction with Saturn Since the sun is the faster moving planet, it appears that you want to contact him. But Saturn is combust by the sun. Put differently, he still feels burned by you.

Sometimes an apology goes a long way, but sometimes-- despite the apology-- the other person sees a dimension of the (former) GF that is unwanted and that cannot be changed by an apology.

The moon (you) also applies to a trine with Saturn. See if a heartfelt apology works, without a repetition of this type of argument, if you do not want the relationship to end.

But since you are symbolized by the faster moving planets (sun and moon,) it's kind of up to you to initiate a reconciliation, and he may never feel the same way about you.

The chart is true if it's saying that I thought about contacting him but I can't. How many times do I have to be the one to smooth things over? If I do it again I'll feel like a doormat and that I aplogize for his outbursts. I can't do much it's up to him now and that's were this question comes in. Will he message me? Isn't that a 3rd house question??

waybread

I hope I indicated that even if you did contact him, it probably wouldn't go well. But you, symbolized by the faster planets, seem to want to reconcile more than he does. Since the chart doesn't seem to support his contacting you, you might decide that the relationship is indeed over, and simply to move on with your life.

What has been explained to me by some really good horary astrologers when I wanted to put the quesited in a seemingly more appropriate house, was that if your question involves you and another person ("will he contact me?") then the other person is a 7th house matter, even if you are not asking about marriage or a long-term partnership. The 7th here is simply the other person in a question involving two people.

I don't get a different answer if I factor in the third house, which-- given that you're asking about an ex-BF contacting you-- would be the turned 3rd from the 7th house or radix 9th house. The moon, symbolizing your stake in the matter is there, and the cusp ruler seems to be Mars, located in the 7th, which seems appropriate. The sun applies to a sextile with Mars but before the aspect perfects, the sun bumps into Saturn, which would be considered a prohibition of the matter working out.

We get the same issue if we substitute Uranus for Saturn as the ruler of Aquarius.

We get a bit of conflicting testimony with the ruler of the sun and Saturn, Jupiter, getting ready for a nice sextile, but it is possible you could exchange some messages and still not have the relationship work out any further.

alliewar

Update:

So, he did message back on new years day, being nice trying to patch things up but long story short it turned to ****

tikana

The chart is true if it's saying that I thought about contacting him but I can't. How many times do I have to be the one to smooth things over? If I do it again I'll feel like a doormat and that I aplogize for his outbursts. I can't do much it's up to him now and that's were this question comes in. Will he message me? Isn't that a 3rd house question??

you are truly wasting time with this idiot
mars in 7th NOT good
then sun/saturn conj
so he is instigating fights

just move on
T

IleneK

Premium Member

I may be incorrect about this, but as I recall, if Sun is a primary significator, then combustion does not occur. If it did in a relational chart, then the two parties could never get together by conjunction.
Do any other experienced delineators have a comment about this?