The Little Taurus Princess

piercethevale

I'm a bit surprised that no one has posted on this yet.
Right off the bat, she appears to be as like her older brother in that her chart axis Sabians are indicating a person that is somewhat of a 'Humanist'... seems like that can't be bad.

junoisuppose

Yes, 11th house sun seems good for a royal - seeing everyone as equals.

The ascendant is close to her father's sun and her mother's moon is in her 1st house.

Moon square pluto and opposite uranus - she will see her mother as scorpio-like and distant or eccentric, she will probably have a better relationship with her father as there is a trine between pluto and the sun rather than a square and the only square is jupiter which is generally considered an easier square to have. Her moon is in libra conjunct Catherine's saturn and pluto.

It is too easy, for me at least, to look at all the difficult synastry aspects when this little baby has only just arrived and has barely had time to exist.

Neptune in the 10th house is reminiscent of Princess Diana.

About the time the Princess and her parents came out onto the steps of the hospital the MC was conjunct her ascendant & her parents' sun and moon.

piercethevale

Her Part of Destiny, at 22* virgo 03' 11", I find of immediate interest as it is very close to the cusp of the preceding degree.
If her birth time has been rounded up and was within the first 47 seconds of the minute then her Part of Destiny is in the 22nd degree of Virgo. ( at 8:33:47 the Part of Destiny calculates to be at 21* Virgo 59' 37")
From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala":

"VIRGO 22°: A ROYAL COAT OF ARMS ENRICHED WITH PRECIOUS STONES.

KEYNOTE:
The certification of aristocratic status, at whatever level 'nobility' expresses itself in cultural eminence.

Once more a reference to ancestral achievements occurs among these symbols for the sign Virgo. It is seen here in its most exalted character, for 'royalty' is spoken of. Traditionally the king is the spiritual symbol of unity of an integrated nation; as a coat of arms is visualized, we are dealing with a status that is not merely personally acquired but has its roots in a notable past. Every great Adept has come out of a line of human beings who have made their marks upon human evolution. Spiritual attainment is the result of a series of long, repeated efforts; it is the end of a 'royal road', (raja yoga) in the broadest sense of the term, raja, meaning king.

This second stage symbol contrasts with that of the first in that it refers to heredity rather than to the training of youthful raw material. Gautama the Buddha was known occultly as 'He who comes after his predecessors'. The coat of arms represents the collective status, the Spiritual Office. Whoever wears it assumes the responsibility of an Office. As the French say, 'Noblesse oblige'
NOBILITY confers upon a man exacting responsibility. The question implied in the symbol is, Are you willing, able and ready to assume a 'royal' office, at whatever level it may be?"

I have a very strong hunch that she was born within the first 48 seconds of the previous minute than was given.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Two Astrological Parts that we have found to be most significant are those of the Part of Inheritance and Legacy (which is really about ones spiritual inheritance and legacy and the Part of Service, which also pertains to spiritual matters.

The princess's Part of Inheritance and Legacy is derived to be located at 23* Taurus 10' 50", a most difficult Sabian Symbol to understand in this context. It should reveal it self to a better understanding once we get the calculations completed for the Part of Hyleg (which is the "root" of all other Parts within a natal chart) Then again, it may not be understood until she reaches adulthood or some notable event transpires during her life time. As we continuously reincarnate it is most often within the same blood line{s}, so perhaps she could be a very old soul, an ancient Brit, returned now in the anticipation of an ancient foe, or threat of some kind, returning itself.

"TAURUS 24°: AN INDIAN WARRIOR RIDING FIERCELY, HUMAN SCALPS HANGING FROM HIS BELT.

KEYNOTE:
The aggressiveness of human instincts when fighting for their earthly base of operation.

In the mythology of early America, the Indian represents the 'savage', close to nature and led by primordial instincts. Alas, our present century has revealed that under far less imperative circumstances so-called civilized man is capable of far more cruel tortures and extermination. This symbol related to a fourth stage seems to imply that violence and aggressiveness are basic components of human nature at the level of the emotions and of a deep-seated identification with a particular culture which insists on regarding men of other cultures as potential enemies.

What is being confirmed here is the value of a group of men's differences from other groups. We are still in the period of 'Differentiation' (Act One of the cyclic process) and the need for a differentiation of human behavior and collective values is still very strong. At the emotional level man apparently still has to believe in
VIOLENCE FOR SURVIVAL."

Last edited:

piercethevale

Her Part of Service (spiritual servitude) calculates to be at 24* Scorpio 36' 20".

Again, from Rudhyar [ibid.]

"SCORPIO 25°: AN X-RAY PHOTOGRAPH.

KEYNOTE:
The capacity to acquire a knowledge of the structural factors in all existence.

The true philosopher is able to grasp and significantly evaluate what underlies all manifestations of life. His mind's eye penetrates through the superficialities of existence and perceives the framework that gives an at least relatively permanent 'form' to all organized systems. Thus if the structure is weak, deformed by persistent strain, or unbalanced, the basic causes of outer disturbances and dis-ease can be discovered.

This symbol concludes the forty-seventh five-fold sequence. It gives an added dimension to the preceding four. For instance, it provides the conscience of the individual who refuses to obey his society with a depth-understanding of what is wrong in the situation he faces. Beyond the powerful feeling quality of 'peak experiences', the mind can understand the great Principles of which they were the manifestations. This is
STRUCTURAL KNOWLEDGE in contrast to existential knowledge."

knowhow999

Can anyone cast an interpret a chart that asks the following question. Is this new princess the reincarnation of Diana Princess of Wales? I am not acquainted with that mechanism yet.

Blessings:joyful:

piercethevale

Can anyone cast an interpret a chart that asks the following question. Is this new princess the reincarnation of Diana Princess of Wales? I am not acquainted with that mechanism yet.

Blessings:joyful:

I don't know if anyone knows of any surefire technique to determine that.
I have gotten to a degree of ability in which I can spot associations to well know historical figures but whether it was just an association or that person had in fact been that person is still beyond my ability.

I've never even looked at Princess Di's natal chart nor do I know very much at all about the woman so I wouldn't be of any use for that endeavor.

piercethevale

I did intend to mention about the newborn Princess as to her Part of Service in the 25th degree of Scorpio that I do believe that to have been the position of Neptune at the time of Jesus/Yeshu'a's birth as it is what is produced by a chart for the date given by the renowned, 20th century American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce.

piercethevale

I'd like to switch to a birth chart cast for no later than 8:33:47 as to rectify for Her Part of Destiny as I can't see it as being of the next degree but regardless if I do or not Her 12th house cusp remains in the 22nd degree of Taurus as the chart for exactly 7:34 has its 12th House cusp at 21* 59' 54".

The 12th House cusp {Placidus, please} always produces symbolically what the natives' answer is to what they perceive as being the greatest problem confronting all of Humanity.

By Dane Rudhyar's wonderful book we find: [ibid.]

"TAURUS 22°: WHITE DOVE FLYING OVER TROUBLED WATERS.

KEYNOTE:
The spiritual inspiration that comes to the individual in the overcoming of crisis.

Here also we are confronted with a symbol of guidance, and the dove flying over troubled waters reminds one of the story of Noah and the Ark. Noah met his and mankind's crisis courageously and in complete obedience to God's promptings. The test completed, he received the dove's message. It is a message from the Holy Spirit announcing a new Dispensation. This symbolic scene can be applied to personal crises resulting from emotional upheavals or from the irruption of unconscious forces and impulses into the consciousness — if the crisis has been faced in the right spirit.

This second stage symbol is in contrast to the preceding one because here it is not the product of a culture, a 'book', but instead the rhythm of cosmic, God-ordained cycles that reveals its conclusive beat through a living and concretely significant sign — a
REWARD TO THE FAITHFUL."

I am quite impressed with the chart of this young one. She will be someone of great insights and compassion as like her older brother, whom has indications, to become very much the same.

piercethevale

Well, may have spoken optimistically too soon.

This is one of the most perplexing charts I've ever run across.

Symbolic interpretation of the chart axis, I have been progressively discovering more and more as to be more difficult to interpret as I had thought it to be for the last ten years since I discovered its veracity as a technique.
Dane Rudhyar laid out what He foresaw as being prerequisite to the natal chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a if it could ever be produced and that's exactly what came up, all for of those prerequisite degrees of the Zodiac for a true Avatar...although they came up in possibly a different arrangement than that which Dane foresaw, but as I have said many times, it makes far greater sense as to the way they did come up for the date Edgar Cayce gave and the time of day I chose. r.e. when Pluto was conjunct the ascendant.
The chart axis of an Avatar is an easy one to perceive and understand symbolically through the Sabian Symbols, probably the easiest of any and my own natal chart axis isn't too easy nor too difficult as I can easily see and understand the Sabian Symbols for the Desc., which is the "WHERE-TO", the M.C. which represents the "HOW" for a chart interpreted for spiritual evolution or the "WHY" of a chart interpreted for a persons temporal life, a mundane life, and that for the I.C. which has the duties opposite that of the M.C. But my Ascendant isn't so easily understood.
I have the 18th of Scorpio as an Asc. The 18th of Scorpios' Sabian Symbol is [ibid.]; "A PATH THROUGH WOODS BRILLIANT WITH MULTICOLORED SPLENDOR." and Dane's Keyword in summation for the Symbol is "TRANSFIGURTION" which is a word that was coined to specifically refer to the resurrected being of Jesus/Yeshu'a and thus makes no sense to me as how I could be that at birth?

The Princess has the 6th of Cancer for her Asc. and her birth time would have to be in error by more than two minutes, either way, to change that degree of the Zodiac as Her natal Asc. [ibid.]

"CANCER 6°: GAME BIRDS FEATHERING THEIR NESTS.

KEYNOTE:
An instinctual dedication of self to new forms of life

The original symbol (which was subsequently altered) spoke here of 'game birds'; thus we deal with spiritual forces (birds) placed within a social context. As in the symbol for Cancer 1° we see here the beginning of a process; action is definitely oriented toward the future. A new wave of life is starting and a concrete - and no longer symbolical - preparation is made for it. At a social level - we can speak of the pioneering efforts dedicated to the building of a new culture, new institutions.

This is the first stage of the twentieth five-fold sequence. It reveals a preparation for rebirth, and a significant note is sounded by the mention of game birds. What is being built is instinctively - but not yet consciously - offered to a higher level of consciousness. The young-to-be are potential sacrifices to feed human beings. Just as tribal men sacrificed virgins to satisfy the gods. Already the meaning of the second half of the cycle (the first degree of Libra, for instance) is implied, just as the entire social process is implied in the formalism of the marriage ceremony. An appropriate key would be
SYMBIOSIS, i.e. a deep unconscious cooperation between different levels of existence, the 'animal' level producing lives for the sake of the 'human'."

Her Desc. in the 6th of Capricorn is said to be; [ibid.]

"CAPRICORN 6°: TEN LOGS LIE UNDER AN ARCHWAY LEADING TO DARKER WOODS.

KEYNOTE:
The need to complete any undertaking before seeking entrance to whatever is to be found beyond.

Number 10 is a symbol of completion; it symbolizes even more the revelation of a new series of activities just ahead. Yet unless the concluded series is brought to some degree of fulfillment, nothing truly significant is likely to be accomplished by a restless reaching out toward the as-yet-unknown. Number 10 is a symbol of germination, but the seed (Number 9) must have matured well. No natural process can be accelerated safely beyond certain limits.

This represents the first stage in the fifty-sixth five-fold sequence. It establishes a foundation for what will follow. Here man reaches a
THRESHOLD in which he may have to pause in order to safeguard his further advance."

Now that you have seen what symbolizes the "WHO" of the Princess and what represents the "WHERE-TO" symbolically by the two Sabian Symbols, maybe you can see how difficult it is to put those two precepts in the context of a persons personality and what they were born to achieve.

...and "HOW" this transition is to be accomplished given symbolically by the Sabian Symbol for the 2nd degree of Pisces. [ibid.]

"PISCES 2°: A SQUIRREL HIDING FROM HUNTERS.

KEYNOTE
: The individual's need both to ensure his future subsistence and to protect himself from aggressive social elements.

The squirrel not only has to hide and store food for the winter, but to be on the lockout for the dangers involved in gathering this food supply. Social processes always cast strong shadows, The individual is never certain of being safe among his fellowmen, once the process of individualization — with its negative aspects, competition, social aggressivity and greed — forces the breakdown of the organic tribal state of mankind during the archaic ages.

This second stage symbol contrasts with the first. It warns of the dangers of life in society during an era of exacerbated individualism, when violence is a possibility never to be dismissed. The need for
SELF-PROTECTION and caution is ever present."

...and the I.C. as to the answer TO the other three points of the chart axis, r.e. "WHO", "WHERE-TO" and "HOW", as to "WHY" the transition and the manner in which it was required to be done. [ibid.]

"VIRGO 2°: A LARGE WHITE CROSS DOMINATES THE LANDSCAPE.

KEYNOTE:
The wisdom and compassion which only the experience of suffering and isolation can bring.

The individual must have gone beyond the state of ego-subjectivity in order truly and objectively to 'see' and to discriminate. He must have learned detachment; and it is a lesson that no one can learn without the 'crucifixion' of the ego-centered emotional life. In the occult tradition, the eye that 'sees' must be washed by the blood of the heart. The experience of the Cross dominates the mystic Path that leads to Initiation, i.e. to the entrance into a greater realm of activity and participation with an exalted Company of perfected beings.

While the discovery of significant features in any situation implied the use of the mind, both analytical and intuitive, now a contrasting stage is reached at which the mind itself has to be left behind and perhaps even seemingly destroyed in order that compassion and understanding may rise from the depth of the innermost being: a
LIBERATING ORDEAL."

It could be that she has a destiny to be involved in making great changes in the political, social or commercial elements of British society or possibly all three. That would mean stepping on a lot of toes and then in turn provides a bit of an explanation for the M.C. being symbolized by Pisces 02*.

I know that few of you, if any, will see that yet at this point but when I present the Sabian symbols for the next few Parts, I'm going to produce, it should add some degree of perspicuity to the situation here.

But, that'll have to wait until tomorrow or as soon as I can get back to this forum... which shouldn't be more than a couple of days.

...and so, this will be continued:sleeping:

Last edited:

piercethevale

I did want to point out before I log out that the little on was born with almost a full pentagram or Grand Quintile matrix on her chart. That is if you are an astrologer that accepts the alleged influences of Chiron and considers the Desc. to be of significant influence to be included in such. There would then be only one unfilled point out of the five and it would be at apprx. 25* Libra 30', the other two points are filled by Jupiter and Mercury.
Yet Jupiter, Mercury and Chiron all in Quintile/double Quintile aspect to one another sounds like someone with a certain genius for healing old wounds among contesting factions of different philosophical and, or, religious beliefs. I kind of see that too in the summation of a number of the astrological Parts when they are compiled as I have already calculated a number of them and checked out the symbols for my self... you all will either just have to wait 24 to 48 hours or calculate them yourselves and look up the Sabian Symbols involved if you're anxious.:wink:

piercethevale

I decided to work with a chart for 8:33:45 am for the reason the Part of Destiny surely must be in the 23rd degree f Virgo and to do so the time must be 8:33:47 am or earlier. To keep it simple I chose to shave a couple more seconds off and round it to the 3rd quarter of the minute.

!5 seconds difference doesn't amount to much astrologically except that it does change a few Astrological Parts. If I produce an Astrological Part from this new chart that is close to, but a bit shy, of the cusp to the following degree, I check that symbolically. When everything is calculated and derived from the chart I tally it up as to those Parts that were just over the preceding and those that were just short of the following cusp and then consider the alternative Sabian Symbology for both sets and then determine which set seems to be more appropriate symbolically when moved. If they both seem to be fine right where they are for the given birth time, then I just go with the given time.
The Princesses birth time has been rounded up, of that I'm almost a hundred percent convinced but is 15 seconds too little a reduction in rectification as the Part of Sudden Advancement aka Hermetic Lot of Nemesis changes degrees at 8:33:38 am, which is another 7 seconds of difference?

Well, I'm going to go with a 15 second rectification for now. I'll get around to presenting the two alternatives we are confronted with for the Part of Sudden Advancement a bit later on. The seven second difference won't change any of the Astrological Parts I've otherwise have calculated and am about to present...which including those already presented amounts to 17 at present.

But first, here's a chart cast for 8:33:45 am on May 2nd at St. Marys Hospital in London

piercethevale

So then, the three Parts I already gave based on a time of exactly 8:34 am, r.e. the Astrological Part of Destiny, the Part of Inheritance & Legacy and the Part of Service, all need to be changed accordingly for the 15 seconds in difference.

The Part of Destiny is at 21* Virgo 59' 21"
Part of Inheritance & Legacy is at 23* Taurus 07' 29"
Part of Service is at 24* Scorpio 33' 00"

We should establish the Part of Hyleg as it is the root from which all the other Parts derived from the natal chart are drawing their sustenance from.

A few of us here at the forum have determined to out satisfaction that regardless of what the 'Traditionalists' say as to using the New Moon or the Full Moon that preceded and was nearest to the date of birth, that it can only be the New Moon, but the Full Moon, that either preceded it or followed it, along with the New Moon that follows have been determined to all hold considerable influence when used in place as the "trigger" in the Hyleg Parts' formula. At this time we're just not certain as to what the other two Hyleg like Parts should be titled.
The Princess only has the New Moon prenatally so it will be a "Traditionalists'" Part of Hyleg as well... except for the fact I use Sabian Symbols to determine the particular cosmic ( Divine, for those that prefer) precept an Astrological Part applies its active influence to. All Astrological Parts have proven to date to be Symbolically active. (one of the, aforementioned, new pieces of knowledge and technique produced by the natal chart I am convinced of as to be the chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Naz.)

The prenatal New Moon Part of Hyleg for the Princess is at 27* Sagittarius 44' 50". (Those of you aware of my endeavor to produce a natal chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth and what I did actually come up with and have been here at this forum now for the last six and a half years explaining and demonstrating the new knowledge and techniques that it has given, you might just recognize that degree of the Zodiac as the one produced for the Yeshu'a chart as the Part of Tragedy & Fatality. For those of you that missed that thread here at the forum or didn't read my book, the Part of Tragedy & Fatality is not as ominous as it sounds. It was titled that as it is like a classic Greek play from antiquity. It is symbolically the tragedy of ones demise. Everyone dies eventually, so it isn't what brings death upon one but rather it is like a summation of what ones death did leave the world...or will, for those of us still alive.)

That is the 28th degree of Sagittarius and according to Dane Rudhyar [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 28°: AN OLD BRIDGE OVER A BEAUTIFUL STREAM IS STILL IN CONSTANT USE.

KEYNOTE:
The enduring elements in a society which reveal its ability to significantly link the genius of its individuals to the everyday needs of the collectivity.

This symbol brings together, as it were, the essential values implied in the two preceding ones. The mastery over material factors of a few imaginative and trained individuals enables their community to remain well-integrated and able to function easily in the best possible environment. The work of these sculptor-engineers allows their people to develop a relatively permanent culture. A tradition is built which enables men to link their outer nature with the highest vision their leaders can conceive and objectively demonstrate.

This third symbol of the fifty-fourth sequence also suggests the way in which the works of man can blend harmoniously with natural environment in producing beautiful and enduring shapes of profound meaning. Reacting against the ugliness of our commercial and chaotic cities and highways, today we tend to long for 'wilderness'. But the combination of natural beauty and human skill and imagination is the true ideal to strive for. As Keywords we might use the title of an excellent book by the architect Claude Bragdon:
THE BEAUTIFUL NECESSITY."

(Some of you may have immediately picked up on why this Symbolically is so fitting as to be the Part of Tragedy & Fatality for Jesus/Yeshu'a. Many a Swami and or Guru has mentioned that there is a kind of river between this realm of Earth and the Spiritual Beyond that is impossible for a soul to cross without the aid of an Archetype, Avatar, Satguru...what ever... {although I believe it can be crossed without such aid but only by the most accomplished of souls} there was no such being for a great number of people in this world until Yeshu'a/Jesus did become an "Ascended Being", taking his place alongside Rama, Krishna, the Buddha et al.)

The Full Moon Hyleg like Part (in this case a post natal Full Moon) is @ 12* Gemini 52' 57"
The post natal New Moon Hyleg like Part is @ 29* Sagittarius 19' 25"

...more Astrological Parts coming up in a few hours...

piercethevale

...for those of you without access to a list of the Sabian Symbols and are curious what Sabian Symbols are for those other two 'Hyleg like Parts' are: [ibid.]

"GEMINI 13°: A FAMOUS PIANIST GIVING A CONCERT PERFORMANCE.

KEYNOTE:
Individual fulfillment in the performing of a social function to which some prestige is attached.

Having entered upon the path of individualized experience that brings him in touch with broader or higher realms of superpersonal inspiration, the individual person is able to become himself a source of inspiration, an agent for Man and the formative Powers guiding human evolution. His role is to mobilize emotions, to present to others an image of what for most people is beyond their mediocre and lukewarm responses to the challenge of becoming "more-than-man" — to experience more intensely and to see farther. This is the role of the true and ideal 'virtuoso' (vir meaning strength, manliness; thus 'virtue') and, in a far-reaching sense, of the Avatar whose example fascinates human beings, leading them to leave behind their past and to venture forth into new realms of experience.

At this third stage we see the meanings of the two preceding symbols, synthesized. One moves into new realms and successfully challenges the fears, the insecurity and the lack of self-confidence of the past in oneself —- all negative attitudes which, while conditioned by the social environment, have become engraved upon the unconscious. Having achieved this liberation, one can bring to the environment the power generated by self-discipline, skill and self-confidence. One has become an at least potential
SOURCE OF INSPIRATION."

...and...

"SAGITTARIUS 30°: THE POPE, BLESSING THE FAITHFUL.

KEYNOTE:
The need to pay homage to traditional values upon which the Invisible Community of the spirit is built.

The concrete integration of myriads of human individuals within a great religious institution with a long tradition reflects, as well as having produced century after century, an invisible spiritual Community. The 'flag bearer' has now become the 'Pope', who assumes the role of God's representative on earth. It is a role, but culture is based on embodying great Images and deeply moving symbols in physical reality. The symbol asks of the individual: 'Are you willing to live a transpersonal life as a symbol?' This is the final and supreme statement of that section of the cycle of the year represented by Sagittarius.

This concludes Scene Eighteen. A collectivity of human beings is seen having 'transferred' their sense of spiritual value to a man who has become an incarnation of their common ideal. Keywords:
PERSONALIZED WORSHIP. It can be a blessing or in some cases, a curse."

..now don't go off thinking that the Vatican is somehow being implied to have some sort of forth coming influence over the Princess on account of this Sabian Symbols' involvement here, so put away those Guy Fawkes masks please. It isn't to be taken literally in that way.
Yet... as the first church of Christianity is that one that which was established by Joseph of Arimathea and James the Just at Glastonbury in or around 42 A.D. (or C.E., for those of you that prefer) and given that the Vatican did finally admit that it predates that of Peter's church it could be an indication of the way in which future events and such will eventually turn...:surprised:

... you never know...:whistling::wink::smile:

I'm a bit surprised that no one has posted on this yet.
Right off the bat, she appears to be as like her older brother in that her chart axis Sabians are indicating a person that is somewhat of a 'Humanist'... seems like that can't be bad.

The first thing I noticed was her Cancer Asc and Taurus sun. I have that as well in my chart but I'm no princess lol. I saw a YouTuber do a reading on her chart: http://youtu.be/5Yx604_cdMA

piercethevale

The first thing I noticed was her Cancer Asc and Taurus sun. I have that as well in my chart but I'm no princess lol. I saw a YouTuber do a reading on her chart: http://youtu.be/5Yx604_cdMA
I've conceded to the Siderealists and have pretty much given up using the Signs. Although the present descriptions of the attributes of the individual Signs have probably been written during the last few hundred years or possibly even more recently. Who truly knows though?

Point is, you don't need them. You know who you are, your interests and disinterests. It's the aspects between the planets that count. But what is truly breakthrough is the discovery, the revelation, that the Astrological Parts are symbolically active. This was reveled to me through the chart I produced for the day on which the renowned 20th century American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce, gave for the birth of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth to which I applied my theory that it was during the moment that Pluto was on the Ascendant,
Whether or not anyone wants to believe what I produced is actually the birth chart of Jesus/Yeshu'a makes little difference... the Astrological Parts, i.e. Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots and all "Modern Astrological Parts" (those that utilize the trans-Saturnian Planets and any other Part proposed since the days and times of al-Kindi, Albumassar, al-Biruni and Bonatti. An excellent example is my recent contribution produced by the formula M.C. + Part of Fortune - Moon, which an excellent clairvoyant {whom I've presently known for over twelve years now of unquestionable genuine talent}, Clarisse Conner, provided the insight as to what its focus of affect is and allowed me to come up with a title for it, although whether that title "sticks" remains to be seen, r.e. "The Part of Durga", on which member Phoenix Venus has initiated a thread. Phoenix V. and I have also concluded there to be two additional Hyleg like Parts and have just begun "experimenting" with Parts based on using Lilith as the "Significator" and as the "Trigger" and we are getting some very interesting results...and I do mean VERY interesting) are all symbolically active as to the Sabian Symbols specifically.

That the House cusps are symbolically representative of how you approach, or deal with, the affairs of that particular House is very important too. Dane Rudhyar was the first to observe this and make note of it which is explained in his book on the Sabian Symbols in a latter chapter of his book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala. The Cycle of Transformation And It's 360 Symbolic Phases" in Part Three, Chapter 2, "The Cross and the Star."

In addition to all of the above one certainly should read Dane and Leyla Rael's book "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach" as one must realize that their natal chart is only the beginning and that your being is not stagnant, you are evolving and that evolution is governed by a ongoing process. Don't get trapped into thinking that you are your natal chart and that is all there is to it.

Thanks for the link, I'll try to check it out when I get the time.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Her Part of Intelligence & Skill calculates to be at 27* Gemini 50' 48" [ibid.]

"GEMINI 28°: THROUGH BANKRUPTCY, SOCIETY GIVES TO AN OVERBURDENED INDIVIDUAL THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN AGAIN.

KEYNOTE:
A release from unbearable pressures, freeing one for new tasks.

This symbol can easily be misinterpreted, for while it obviously has a connotation of failure, it nevertheless depicts a particular state of the complex relationship of an individual to his community. The bankruptcy proceedings mentioned here should not be construed as referring to a fraudulent type of bankruptcy. At least in the United States bankruptcy does not imply a moral condemnation; rather, it means that individual failure cannot be separated from the health of the community. The special nature of the whole is implied in the failure of the part to perform adequately under particularly harsh economic conditions. A society which enthrones the principle of ruthless competition must also develop mechanisms to exteriorize the principle of compassion. The latter was at first emphasized by Northern Buddhism, and soon after by Christianity. The concept of atonement is directly related to that of release from unbearable economic pressures in bankruptcy.

This is the third stage in the eighteenth sequence of cyclic phases. In the first two stages we have seen the emergence of a new consciousness based on leaving behind the externals of bio-psychic living in its at least relatively wild and exuberant aspect. Here we have another kind of 'leaving behind', a
LIBERATION FROM THE PAST."

Considering the current "Buzz" that is going around, that being espoused by Rand Paul Sr., as to there presently being an eminent collapse of the United States economic system and that of all, or a great deal of all, of Europes' economy as well, this Astrological Part of hers might be extremely significant when she reaches adulthood.
It's also more indication of those "Humanist" qualities I mentioned earlier (although now I do sort of regret using the term "Humanist" as I had forgotten about the "Humanists" that arose in Europe at the beginning of the Renaissance era and became a source of much great repression of the practice of astrology and most especially from the time of the Spanish Inquisition and on for a few hundred years. Perhaps "populist" may be a more suitable term?)

Arena

piercethevale, you said:

I've conceded to the Siderealists and have pretty much given up using the Signs

But yet you count on those sabian symbols in a tropical zodiac setting?
Why not take the sidereal zodiac to explore those sabian symbols - it would look rather different.

The western siderealists would see a princess with 10,37°Gemini ASC, Sun in Aries (16,38°) and Moon in Virgo (25,47°). Her IC in Leo (most fitting for a home in a royal palace) They would look at her most angular planets in a mundoscope and her partile aspects as being the most important. Her natal signature being that Saturn-Mercury opposition being closest angular planets on Eq axis and followed by Venus 7° from Eq.
Important direct midpoints:
Moon/Saturn=Sun
Uranus/Pluto=MC

But her sabian symbols in sidereal zodiac might actually be worth looking into since you put so much emphasize on those. But then we must note that Fagan-Bradly is about 1° different from Lahiri.

piercethevale

The little Princess' Part of Sudden Advancement, aka Hermetic Lot of Nemesis, is derived to be at 17* Cancer 02' 40" ( whether the Part was ones ticket to a "sudden advancement" or proved to be ones "nemesis" can only be determined at the end of ones life. Thus, what it truly is, is a vexing and challenging task set before the chart individual.)

Now, as I pointed out above. this Part is also quite close to the preceding cusp and a birth time of 8:33:38 am will produce it as 16* Cancer 59' 35", that is to say it will then be in the 17th degree of Cancer rather than the 18th degree as a birth time of 8:34 am or my rectified birth time of 8:33:45 am does so produce.

Because the Sabian Symbol for the 18th degree of Cancer may be quite unsettling to those of you that are British subjects, in lieu of what I just wrote in mention of in the last post as to American and European economies, I'm going to post here the Sabian Symbols for both the 17th and 18th degrees of Cancer and let you all work it out among yourselves.

(FYI, A chart produced for 8:33:26 and earlier will move the Lot of Courage back to the previous degree... we'll get to that later on, but I'm providing this info now so as for all to get an early jump on the subject if amy of you feels a need to.)

[ibid.]

"CANCER 17°: THE UNFOLDMENT OF MULTILEVEL POTENTIALITIES ISSUING FROM AN ORIGINAL GERM.

KEYNOTE:
The life urge to actualize one's birth potential.

What is pictured here is simply the process of germination. As it unfolds from the sundered seed the plant pierces the crust of the soil and reaches up toward the light. This is a dynamic process turned outward, in contrast to the more static or introspective process of integration-through- understanding depicted in the preceding symbol.
Germination is the crucifixion of the seed. The seed becomes the germ, just as the Tibetan student meditating silently and peacefully on the Mandala is followed by the Christian Crusader - and, at a materialistic level of productivity, by the engineer-technologist intent upon transforming the globe for the greatest possible enjoyment of the greatest possible number of human beings.

As usual, the second stage of the five-fold sequence establishes a contrast with the first. Action polarizes meditation. The expanding process of self-actualization — which may mean nothing more than ego-expansion through conquest — contrasts with the introspective study of the structural relationship between, and the meaning of, the various energies and potentialities of one's nature (svarupa in Sanskrit). The Keyword is
GROWTH."

...and...

"CANCER 18°: A HEN SCRATCHING THE GROUND TO FIND NOURISHMENT FOR HER PROGENY.

KEYNOTE:
The practical concern with everyday nourishment necessary to sustain one's outreaching activities.

Every mother is originally responsible for the feeding of her progeny, and all the activities into which a person has poured his energy are his symbolic children. He has to feed them with social substance gathered from 'the ground' of his community, and to watch with concern over their unfoldment. The tender stem consolidates into the tree trunk, the chicken into the hen, the infant into the theoretically self-reliant and socially wise adult.

This third stage of the twenty-second five-fold sequence shows the results of the two previous stages. Seed, germ and the growing plant requiring the chemicals of the soil for its daily growth form a clear sequence. What is at stake here is the
FULFILLING OF LIFE'S RESPONSIBILITIES."

Thus, I'm sure that at least a number of you folks can see what I'm implying as to the 18th degree of Cancer being "potentially unsettling". For it to be as sof such vexing difficulty for one whom is a possible candidate for the position of Monarch to provide sustenance for her subjects... that is if this Sabian Symbol it to be taken quite literally, and they sometimes do manifest to such a measure and meaning as to be just that... then this could be yet another early warning of major economic disaster in our collective future.
It is possible that it just refers to all the everyday duties the Queen presently has in that this Sabian Symbol for a Hermetic Lot of Nemesis is giving us all a sign that this young one might just be possessed of the sort temperament that produces the kind of person that has troubles shouldering their responsibilities. Or perhaps it means a different sort of "sustenance" other than food, such as intellectual or spiritual, perhaps it is referring to the type of sustenance that hope or confidence provides.

I know that some of you better astrologers can determine that by a thorough analysis of the entire chart ...which I've yet to do, if I ever get around to it at all... and hence why I wrote that, "I'll let you Brits settle this among yourselves".
...then again, her correct time of birth may just be prior to 8:33:27 am and Her Part of Sudden Advancement is the 17th degree of Cancer.
What ever comes your way, I wish you all the best of luck and what Providence can bestow, I sincerely do.:)

May God Bless the Queen.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, as I now realize that I did mention that a time of 8:33:26 will also move the Hermetic Lot of Courage back to the degree before the one provided by the chart I am utilizing now... and that I made no mention of where that Lot of Courage is located... I really should just go ahead and post it now. I can cover the Sabian Symbols later on.

In fact, at this time, I'm going to post the remainder of the seven Hermetic Lots. I've, so far, posted the Part of Fortune and the Hermetic Lot of Nemesis...that leaves five.

All of the following are derived from the chart cast for 8:33:45" am
...as follows...
(and this sort of really blew my mind, as for the reason that everyone of these remaining are in the Sign of Capricorn.:andy:)

Lot of Spirit (or Soul) ~ 26* Capricorn 22' 19"

Lot of Eros ~ 02* Capricorn 51' 51"

Lot of Necessity ~ 18* Capricorn 28' 11"

Lot of Courage ~ 27* Capricorn 08' 16"

Lot of Victory ~ 22* Capricorn 35' 07"

(conjunct my own natal Lot of Eros, if that is of interest to anyone?)