Will they try to bomb Stockholm?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Following old Al-Biruni and Ibn Ezra, I took the 9th (whole sign) house for dreams, true/false and prophecy (some, in the old times, also took the 3rd for this, but I always take the 9th)
Cancer, with the Dragon's Tail in it (South Node) is on the 9th (whole sign) house; the Ankara (Old Turkish) tradition (which I mostly follow in horary) declares that any quesited house holding the Dragon's Tail = an automatic "no" to the question, regardless of other chart testimonies. So, at least in my delineation of the question, the answer is "No, they will not bomb Stockholm" (during the period of time this chart is valid, which would be up to about 2 months from the date of the question)

..hope I'm right this time for sure!!

dr. farr

Well, Surprise certainly picked up on this event! Not only days, but months in advance!
Notice that the horary I did covered a period of 2 months from the date of the question (October 19th) The bombing happened within a few days of the expiration of that time period.

dr. farr

Notice that in the first 3 SAPO charts, Cancer (by whole sign) positing the South Node, is in the 1st house: and in the final chart, the Dragon's Tail is in the 12th house (secret enemies, plots); my views regarding the South Node and what it means-especially in the first house-I have posted about many times here on AW.
Coupling this with Surprises observations regarding Mars/Pluto, plus considering the Moon being in a pitted degree, I think we can see some clear indications of possible violence on a mundane level. I also think that the fact that Uranus (explosions) is in a pitted degree, and that the benefic Venus is in an elevated degree, might have contributed to minimal damage and injury due to this bombing.

BobZemco

For Tail in 9th House:

Bonatii quoting Zael said:
And if the Tail were the significatrix, it signifies that he saw obscure smoky things, or perhaps that he saw someone consumed by fire, or he saw mist or sick people or illnesses or weeping, and a murmuring or rushing sound, and dead people, or the burying of the dead, or tombs and he was very scared for this reason; or he saw verbal fights between some people, or a beheading or the like.

Moon in derived 9th House from 9th House applying to Jupiter with Reception would show religion or religious motivation.

RayAustin

Surprise,

Perhaps the answer was yes for this reason :
They = secret enemies = 12th house = Venus in Scorpio ( Considerably malefic in this chart )
City = Ascendant = 1st house = Mars in Scorpio ( Strong, benefic )

A yes would be an aspect between Mars/Venus or the lord of the 12th in the first (which it is). Consider Venus in the ascendant as the enemy in the city. The moon (9th house lord - travel/religion) translates Venus to Mars, indicating a yes--these people would most likely be foreigners from a far off land (as someone mentioned, possibly religiously motivated); however Venus is retrograde, they will not be able to act completely (to the extent of their intentions)--may even back out. Mars is also strong and in its sign, so there would not be massive damage; Mars subdues Venus as its ruler.

Last edited:

RayAustin

Suprise, you said:
Also I am curious on why you picked the first house as ruler would not the 4th house be more relevant since I when I asked lived in Stockholm?

I didn't know that you lived there when asking, which is one reason I didn't put you in the picture. For a question like this I see it as more mundane so I gave the city the ascendant.

RayAustin

I see yes:

Secret enemies = 12th = Mercury retro in detriment (similar to Venus retro in detriment in first chart); also under the sunbeas, very malefic
City = 1st = Moon

Immediate aspect is Moon square Mercury, Mercury is conjunct Pluto (death) and Mars (violence) -- Pluto and Mars exalted together is a very violent combination.

Last edited: