birth meeting chart

saly19

first meeting chart

this is a first chart meeting please you can tell me what you think i dont have no idea how interprating these chart. thank you !!! :kissing::kissing:
astro_2gw_1_st_meeting.5443.37256.jpg

Last edited:

Sunrise

Re: first meeting chart

this is a first chart meeting please you can tell me what you think i dont have no idea how interprating these chart. thank you !!! :kissing::kissing:
View attachment 72255
hi dear saly!! For your first meeting chart, you must look first the path of the Moon and the aspects.
Moon shows (for this kind of charts), the first impression at a first date or meeting. That is why it is important. And when it comes to love relationships, we always look at what is doing with Sun (the natural planet of men and Venus (the planet of love). Here we want a positive aspect between them.

We are also very interested in the planets here to be strong, to have a title...Here Venus has power, is in its extalation, in the delicate and romantic sign of the :pisces:. :mars: :venus: also have a mixed reception (triplicity, ruler), that shows mutual interest on both sides. Also the same about Venus with ASC :)trine:)

The Ascendant is in the critical degree of fixed Signs, and Mars in the 7th ruled by Venus, shows us again shows us the attraction between the 2 people. But Mars here is a malefic planet, angular, and in its own detriment.
Also Venus goes to square with Saturn. This in the first instance shows us that in the course of this acquaintance there will be several disagreements but also a number of limitations. Perhaps an end to come.

all at a very general level and original. There must be birthdays to compare things.
good luck

saly19

Perhaps an end to come.

all at a very general level and original. There must be birthdays to compare things.
good luck

thank you so much :kissing::kissing:

but that mean no future for this relationship ?
any way i see what you are saying too much attraction it was crazy we look like we are perfect much soulmate thing his nodes conjunct my ascendant axe 0 degree in our synastry i think that have an effect too
by the way his sun square my sun (scorpio and caner) and his sun opposite my moon the funny thing that i realised i always meet men on the transit of sun square moon, always.

for desagreement i see that too we stop seeing each other onces because a misundretanding than we back together when we clear it
we didnt put a label on our relationship its like open we are having fun and see by time . we can see if this relationship will develop based on this chart ?