Leaving Birthplace

Somna7H

Banned
Should I live in near my Birthplace or go to far away in foreign land ? :sad:
Will my Life become better if took a new Job and go far ways from Home Land ?
May be not in foreign country but in other states.

I never went 100Km away from my birthplace till now.
Many ppl like to travel,want to go foreign land,over seas etc.
But I never had any such interests or intention.
I don't like to tour or travel either except only One Day Trip.
I like Domestic Life very much.
To me 'No Place Like Home'.
Though my family/home life worse than average.
I heard that Luck some time depend on place where we stay/live.
I mean some ppl do good in homeland and some in foreign place.
I tried many jobs in local area but only end up with the worst one till now.
I offered better job in far away from homeland though.
But not any Super Dream Job.
But I'm always afraid to go away from home don't know why.
May be cos I have no prior experience ?

m0qQlLl.jpg

ElenaJ

Stay where you are. The ruler of your 9th house of foreigners and foreign places is Saturn, which is exalted in libra, but has no positive aspect, only negative stressful ones. Ruler of the 3rd, your neighbourhood, on the other hand is the moon, happy in its own sign with several positive aspects. Ruler of your home is the sun, squaring pluto, which probably is what is making you want to break away, but it is in the 3rd of your neighbourhood. Don't move.

Somna7H

Banned
Stay where you are. The ruler of your 9th house of foreigners and foreign places is Saturn, which is exalted in libra, but has no positive aspect, only negative stressful ones. Ruler of the 3rd, your neighbourhood, on the other hand is the moon, happy in its own sign with several positive aspects. Ruler of your home is the sun, squaring pluto, which probably is what is making you want to break away, but it is in the 3rd of your neighbourhood. Don't move.

Thank you.

I never wanted to move.
I did diploma in engineering but no job opportunity in local area. So I have to settle for low salary and less respectable job right now.
Sorry I didn't post my Vedic chart.
But my Saturn Maha Dasa started a year ago. Saturn 9th and 10th lord. That's why I was curious to know the answer too.
Is there any possibility to get better job in local area in near future ?
Can you see any favourable transit or progression whic will change job/career in near future ?

Somna7H

Banned
Updated :

I did not take the Job.
Cos I wasn't given with minimum required information regarding the Job/Place/Other Benefits etc.
I don't do anything without details and it was a big decision for my POV.
Still at home land and scratching my head and doing current shitty work every day.

Soon Venus Rx will Transit over my 6th House including Mars, Pluto,Vertex and Jupiter. And Venus is my 6th House Ruler. Lets see what Rx Venus has offer to me in next 40 days of Transit.

Last edited: