Is my birth chart afflicted?

honeygurl

Do I have any easy aspects in my chart? Is my chart bad?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_priya.10653.4375.jpg
    astro_2gw_priya.10653.4375.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 16

Whoam1

Sun Jupiter and Neptune is highly optimistic and imaginative.

Moon Mars is rather aggressive, however this depends on how you use it.

Not bad at all if there is such a thing. I have a angular sag Sun and a Leo Moon, plus an angular Jupiter. Mars-Jupiter-Mars aspect, and a Venus-Mars aspect(sounds dandy right?)

I have a Sun-Moon-Saturn Cosmic trine, a Pluto Moon, a Saturn/Uranus/Pluto, and a Capy stella (Mars,Uranus, Neptune/SN) that throws off all of the above. I'm more Capricorn than I am Sag and Leo together, not that being wild, aggressive, and a sceptical survivalist isn't fun, but Saturn-Sun-Moon Cosmic trine is a mess.

honeygurl

Yeah, I am pretty proud to be a Virgo with a Leo moon. But how many trines do you see in my chart? Do you count angles? I have venus trine mc and was wondering if its significant. I am also not sure if my chart is afflicted, but rather perfectly balanced perhaps?

Whoam1

Yeah, I am pretty proud to be a Virgo with a Leo moon. But how many trines do you see in my chart? Do you count angles? I have venus trine mc and was wondering if its significant. I am also not sure if my chart is afflicted, but rather perfectly balanced perhaps?

Only Conj. to angles (therefore covering all hard aspects). I think it's fairly balanced, even more So if you use your Sidreal chart (Cancer Moon-Mars, Virgo Sun, Leo A.C. and Mercury-Venus) Jupiter is firm in Pisces in both charts which is also really good.

IleneK

Premium Member
Do I have any easy aspects in my chart?
You have no sextiles or trines between your inner planets, Sun to Saturn. So there are no aspects with particularly easy flowing energy that you may readily be aware of.

my chart bad?
No, your chart is not bad at all. It's a chart that has the energy to get things done. Charts with an abundance or excess of easy flowing energy aspects sometimes cannot/do not get things done at all.

Also easy flowing aspects are way more unconscious, so may not contribute to our seeking greater awareness of our thoughts, actions and how we affect others.

There are also both positive and negative arguments for the harder flowing energies of the square and opposition aspects and for the conjunction.

But over all, I think you have wonderful chart. And Virgo Leo is a grand combination!