My chart...

One good astrological resource on the net is in the signature line below! Also, look for chart patterns and aspect patterns. One source for chart patterns is in section 10.0 of this website:
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm

One source for aspect patterns is:
http://www.cafeastrology.com/article...tpatterns.html

Although not every person's chart has a definite pattern and not every person's chart has aspect patterns, when they do it can save a LOT of time, since the chart pattern quickly shows the overview of the chart and the aspect patterns show the areas in life where they naturally focus their attention.

Last edited:

Emphasis on western quadrant - focus on others and with a public exposure (top half of chart).

This chart is exactly opposite: it has six pictures above the middle line and four pictures below. Since there are more pictures above than below, this chart has an outer world focus. A person who has such a chart, although they may be very concerned about their own innere world issues, will most likely find that these personal issues focus on the needs and concerns of the outer world...

"This chart above is exactly opposite: it has four pictures to the left of the middle line and six pictures to the right. Since there are more pictures to the right than to the left, this person tends to take focus on the efforts of others. This person, although they may have an interest in themself and their own interests, focuses on other people."
(from Tim's site)

Beginnings - 2
Development -2
Achievement - 4 (tick)
Maturity - 2

After the inner world has been fully explored in this way, it is time to begin the next stage of life, when the person takes their new-found knowledge of how to interact with others and begins to apply them to meet others needs. This "Achievement" stage marks the beginning of an awareness in the importance of a person's helping others to get what they want. It is indicated by a movement from an "other" focus to an "outer" focus as the person uses their personal understanding of other people to better understand the needs and motivations from the other person's point of view. As these other-focused skills are learned the person moves farther away from simply satisfying their own needs and increasingly focuses on helping other people solve their problems.

Probably again, reflects in my career.

Action - 6
Security - 1 (!)
Learning - 3

Again, reflects in work. Spent a lot of years learning and still learning. But very action orientated person. I am a very A-type personality. I don't care much for money, only what money can do. All I would like to achieve in security is to own a house one day. :)

Identity - 2
Material - 3
Social - 3
Emotional - 2

The explanations of this is great! It really explains what each house is about.

wilsontc

Staff member
Nice job! to 23

Nice job with the chart analysis of planets in your houses! It is amazing how much information there is in our charts when we simply look at planets in houses, without even looking at the type of planets or what signs they are in!

In a full house,

Tim

Thanks for the encouragement Tim :)

I just now have to figure out the minor aspects and asteroids etc. How crucial would you say it is to learn about these things?

By the way, I need your and others' opinion on the holistic configuration of my chart. Do you think it is a splash?

Also, what do midpoints show?

wilsontc

Staff member
Other things, to 23

I haven't bothered with minor aspects, since I find the six aspects I use (conjunction, sextile, square, trine, quincunx, and opposition) quite enough for me. However, other astrologers have used minor aspects with very good results. Particularly Noel Tyl has become a champion for using the quindecile in chart interpretation. As to asteroids, I believe if you throw too many things (such as 100s of asteroids) into a chart the chart loses its focus and clearness, so I don't use asteroids. But, again, many astrologers do: experiment with a few of them and see if the results help you understand the chart better.

Your chart pattern is, as you indicated, closest to a splash.

Midpoints are the point exactly in the middle between two energies/points. Midpoints are energy potentials in a chart which are activated when an energy/point aspects them in some way. The strongest aspects are conjunctions, squares, or oppositions to midpoints.

Answering,

Tim

Re: Other things, to 23

wilsontc said:
Midpoints are the point exactly in the middle between two energies/points. Midpoints are energy potentials in a chart which are activated when an energy/point aspects them in some way. The strongest aspects are conjunctions, squares, or oppositions to midpoints.
Tim

Thanks for info. I might try to do some work on midpoints. So which midpoint is it? Is the midpoint of the larger angle between the planets or the smaller angle? I presume it would be the smallest right (based on the way you wrote the above); so for example, if it is a square, the semi-square point is the midpoint right?