Do I have any signs of singing or musical ability in my chart?

ariesisthebest

I just want to see if anyone can see any talents for the arts in my chart. :) Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_kris.61423.10599.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_kris.61423.10599.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 31

haidee

Also, I have always been told that i have a soft voice. Even if I yell, I can't be heard in loud environments. Why is this?

I'm going to spy on this thread. Since you have mercury conjunct mars and saturn I'm surprised, haha. I'm still an amateur though.. Maybe another aspect is hindering it...
Do you talk fast though? And maybe even talk before thinking? o-o

ariesisthebest

I'm going to spy on this thread. Since you have mercury conjunct mars and saturn I'm surprised, haha. I'm still an amateur though.. Maybe another aspect is hindering it...
Do you talk fast though? And maybe even talk before thinking? o-o

sometimes I do... Haha! But Ive gotten better at it. Maybe my voice is so soft because of my libran third house. But is there anything that indicates a career in music? I ask this because I am a senior in high school and want to go to school to study music performance.

haidee

sometimes I do... Haha! But Ive gotten better at it. Maybe my voice is so soft because of my libran third house. But is there anything that indicates a career in music? I ask this because I am a senior in high school and want to go to school to study music performance.

I can see why you would want to with your moon and ascendant in Leo and your Taurus Midheaven...
I'm an amateur, but I don't think you'll reach the top in that industry - why? Because you have your pluto in saggitarius - you hate being humiliated, and people in the public eye are an easy target... Why do I mention this? Because your mercury is in aries, the impulsive sign. :) Your mars is in Aries too, so you'll probably act unprofessionally (in that industry).
BUT don't get me wrong, if you have talent and really want to study music peromance - then go ahead! Talent is a must though :innocent: But just beware, okay? Especially since your saturn (the planet of karma) is conjuncting those other planets, mars and mercury in Aries.

Edit:
Maybe you'll do well in theater - do you dance?

ariesisthebest

I can see why you would want to with your moon and ascendant in Leo and your Taurus Midheaven...
I'm an amateur, but I don't think you'll reach the top in that industry - why? Because you have your pluto in saggitarius - you hate being humiliated, and people in the public eye are an easy target... Why do I mention this? Because your mercury is in aries, the impulsive sign. :) Your mars is in Aries too, so you'll probably act unprofessionally (in that industry).
BUT don't get me wrong, if you have talent and really want to study music peromance - then go ahead! Talent is a must though :innocent: But just beware, okay? Especially since your saturn (the planet of karma) is conjuncting those other planets, mars and mercury in Aries.

Edit:
Maybe you'll do well in theater - do you dance?

haha nope! I'm a trombonist. I exhibited exceptional talent from when i literally first started playing. I love music, and would love to do it for a career,and pluto in sag is a generational thing. XD And actually, like i said, my third and tenth houses in venus really calm me down lol. I've never acted unprofessionally as far as I have known XD

haidee

haha nope! I'm a trombonist. I exhibited exceptional talent from when i literally first started playing. I love music, and would love to do it for a career,and pluto in sag is a generational thing. XD And actually, like i said, my third and tenth houses in venus really calm me down lol. I've never acted unprofessionally as far as I have known XD

Oh! I thought you were a singer - sorry about that. :whistling: