IRS Call Legit?

Moradiva

I just received a call from the "IRS" & I am wondering if it was legit. Last year I had learned I was an identity theft victim when I had filed my federal tax return. I mailed paperwork claiming this issue along with a hard copy of my return last April.

This call was out of the blue. I was never notified that I'd get a call & I find it odd they'd call on Sat. afternoon. She did not state who she was & where she was calling from. She asked for my social sec. number. I did not give it. She said she "understands", etc... She voluntarily gave me her badge # & name & reviewed my return. Then she said she needs page 2 of my return faxed to her by the end of today. Playing along I said "luckily, I'm home today" & took down her phone & fax numbers. Still skeptical, I call the fax no.; that works. I then call her phone no.; recording had another name & no company name

In the chart, early asc in Virgo; situation is developing? However, Neptune is right smack on the desc! Phantom is against me? Mercury (me) & Jupiter (other) don't even aspect. Mercury in detriment in the 8th.(I'm very worried it's not legit)...Moon (cosig) is in turned 3rd about to oppose Rx Saturn. Can't make out what Saturn represents other than authority bc in this chart it rules my 5th & intercepted 6th. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_irs_call_legit.80487.28110.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_irs_call_legit.80487.28110.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 27

Anachiel

Mercury opposing Mars makes me wary. The Moon to oppose Saturn makes me even more wary. Early ASC.

Call the IRS directly and query them about this matter. It seems suspect.

Moradiva

Hi, Anachiel - I called but offices are closed over the weekend. I will try again Monday morning.....thanks for your help!

Moradiva

UPDATE: She was legit. Someone from another office returned my call & verified the woman. So I faxed page 2 of my return. Hopefully, this will resolve pending issues & get what is owed to me from 2010 & 2011.

Just a note, in my upcoming SR in April, my natal 8th house is rising & the SR asc ruler is in my natal 2nd...apparently money earned/owed will be focused.

Last edited:

waybread

You are wise to be extremely careful. Never give your SS# overr the phone. The IRS has help-line numbers you can call.

There are huge scams afoot just now with crooks who get your name, contanct info. and SS#, then they file a bogus income tax return and claim your income tax refund. Then when you go to file, your tax situation is a wreck. If it is the IRS legitimately on the phone, they already have your SS#, unless you are a first-time filer.

tikana

UPDATE: She was legit. Someone from another office returned my call & verified the woman. So I faxed page 2 of my return. Hopefully, this will resolve pending issues & get what is owed to me from 2010 & 2011.

Just a note, my upcoming SR in April, my natal 8th house is rising & the SR asc ruler in natal 2nd...apparently money earned/owed will be focused.

Well the chart is right on target
because

10th house rules the govt VENUS
venus also rules your 3rd house
moon conj venus that is the call
venus and moon both in 9th house house of the calls
so my call is yes it is legit
plu lord of 9th is in your 1st that's a call back
thnx for update

Moradiva

Waybread - that's exactly what happened to me last year.

Tik - Thank YOU for straightening out my delineation. I've gotten into the habit of automatically using 7th for other, when in this case, 10th house is correct.

dr. farr

Following is part of my continuing testing of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astrodivination method and is not standard horary practice; following uses whole sign house format.

Now that we know the outcome (the call was legitimate) lets see what the Magic 8 Ball method would have predicted:

-I (as did the OP) would have taken the 7th house to = the caller, and therefore the 3rd from the 7th house would be the quesited signifying house/sign: 3rd from the 7th here is Taurus which = Venus which = a "yes" (call was legitimate) answer according to 8 Ball "rules"

-equally relevant would have been to take the 10th house as signifying the caller (10th house = government/government agencies); therefore the 3rd house from the 10th would be the signifying house/sign for the call; 10th whole sign house = Gemini, so 3rd from the 10th (representing the call) = Leo which = the Sun which = a "yes" (legit call) answer to the question.

Taking either relevant signifying quesited house, the 8 Ball would have given a correct "yes" (legitimate call) answer to this question; therefore I will add this result to the "+" column in my tabulation of Magic 8 Ball results, in my continuing testing of the Magic 8 Ball divination method, here on AW...

Moradiva

Another Update: I FINAALLLY received my 2010 refund check in the mail today! Now that my name is cleared, my 2011 refund should also come in soon.

Also, Thanks, Dr. Farr ....very interesting approach of either house in the Magic 8 Ball analysis.