Where are my big childhood dolls?

rebstar

I have been wondering lately what ended up happening to my big childhood dolls. I gave them to my mother many years ago. The last time I saw them they were at my parent's house in San Rafael, California. My mother does not remember what she did with them and we could not find them when we searched the closets. I would love to give them to my children..if only I could find them!

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question: 31.Jan 2012 9:38am Beograd, Srbija ASC=18Ar48
Your doll is represent with 2nd house ruler, Me which is in 11 house, meaning it is in possetion of your mother. Ruler in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find.
Ruler is next to Sun so first she must check out at places near gold, brass, objects of value, rich furnishings. Ruler in humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area. Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler is in her 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance or where money or precious things are kept; also in the bedroom, buudoir, furnishings.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: yellow, white

POF is in her 7 house in Can.POF in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business. cancer means to look in a laundry room, linen closet, cellar, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.

Direction: North
Near colour: white, silver