Missing Receipt.

Draco

Question:
Where is the receipt?

Data:
28 November 2006, 11.03am, GMT,'3-W-2 / 53-N-45'.

Background:
I've bought a CD for a friends birthday, but I have now discovered that they have since purchased this same CD, so now I wish to exchange it at the shop for something else as I don't want it. The trouble is, I am unable to find the receipt, which is most frustrating as I know that I have not thrown it away. I can remember distinctly having the receipt, because I examined it, noticing that when a purchase is made, the time and date of purchase is printed on the receipt, and I remember thinking how sometimes it might be neccesary to keep receits in order to use the data upon them to cast event charts, as I bought a stereo on the same day and examined the event chart of this purchase to see if it could tell me anything about how the stereo will function, if there will be any problems with it etc., but now I don't know where these receits are, but they must be somewhere!

I have looked everywhere I think that these receipts could be, but I am clueless as to where it is, I most certainly have not thrown it away. I feel sure that it should be in my bedroom somewhere as this is where I remember having it last when I was at the computer (which is in the bedroom) to look at the event chart, but a search has yielded no results.

Analysis:
The trouble with lost object charts is that there are so many variables involved, horary questions are usually a case of discerning whether something will come to pass or not, in this case, the missing receipt could be anywhere, which does not whittle down the possibilities to an extent to which a narrow category of likelihoods can be explored. I am sure it must be somewhere in my bedroom, but I have looked and it is nowhere to be found, so I just don't know.

In the chart, Capricorn rises, so I am detrimented Saturn, because I am most frustrated at having lost this receit which I know I had in my possession and has gone astray. I need to find it before it becomes too late to take the CD back.

The second cusp is ruled by Jupiter, which has just ingressed into Sagittarius, and Lilly suggests that if the significator is just leaving or has just entered a sign, then the object is caught between two things. The fire sign suggests sources of heat, but the receipt is not around any radiators or electrical appliances, and it is not next to any walls, which are suggested for fire signs by Lilly.

As Jupiter is angular it suggests that the receipt is close at hand, but I already know that, as I have not thrown it away, I just have no idea where it is any longer. Jupiter in the tenth suggests the South part of the room, the door of the bedroom is in the South (which may be implicated by the change from one sign to another of the significator), but it is can plainly be seen that it isn't around the door area.

In CA Lilly says to consider the ruler of the ascendant, the second cusp and it's ruler, the fourth cusp and it's ruler, the part of fortune and the Moon, and to take the signs that all these are in according to his directional correspondances to these signs, and take the greater number of testimonies to locate the object:

Ruler of ascendant - Jupiter - Sagittarius - East by South.
Second cusp - Pisces - North by West.
Ruler of second - Jupiter - East by South.
Fourth cusp - Taurus - South by East.
Fourth ruler - Venus - Sagittarius - East by South.
Part of Fortune - Aries - East.
Moon - Pisces - North by West.

The major testimony points toward the East, but a search here, behind drawers, around the back of the computer, and next to the walls has also proved inconclusive.
Personally though, I am not too keen on this method, as I cannot work out the logic by which some of the signs are assigned to the directions that they are.

Frawley says to pay attention to the directions as shown by the houses, rather than assigning cardinal directions to the signs, and this makes more sense to me.

He also says that when an object is missing, look to the rulers of both the fourth and second, and see which significator relates best to the object lost. Jupiter as already discussed, rules the second, and is at it's ingress into Sagittarius in the tenth, and Venus rules the fourth and is also in Sagittarius in the eleventh, so the tenth and eleventh houses are pointing in a Southerly direction - but still no receipts.

Out of Venus and Jupiter, I am unsure as to which best represents the receipts, as they pertain to musical purchases, and music is pleasurable, and them both being benefics, they could both relate to music. As they are both in Sagittarius, I considered that being movable fire, that the receipt may be somewhere through which currents of energy pass, so I have thought about wires and plug sockets, but a search behind the computer and other places where there are wires and things plugged in has turned up no results.

Venus is desposed by Jupiter, so out of the two significators, I consider Jupiter to be the better significator as Venus points back to him, but this is a shame, as the Moon applies aspect to Venus which would imply recovery.

The Moon is upon the second cusp, which I would like to take as a testimony of recovering the object, but I think that it is showing may concern with it, and is perhaps suggesting that it is right under my nose.

Jupiter is combust by the Sun, so it is concealed and unable to be seen, which is true, as I have already established from my searches that it is not on a surface area, and Jupiter just into Sagittarius and out of Scorpio suggests that the reciept is between two things. Jupiter desposes the Sun, so this is not the worst type of combustion, so although the object is concealed from view, it is not hidden in such a way as to make it tremendously difficult to uncover - which is odd, as I can't find it! The Moon comes from aspect with the Sun, and the Sun is that which keeps the object from view, and so suggests that I have made recent contact with whatever it is that hides the receipt, so I better retrace my steps and look again where I have looked before, especially as the Moon right on the second cusp suggests that it is right under my nose!

Any inspirations to offer anyone?

Well without actually seeing the chart I can come up with 2 things, which are probobly of no help to you but what the heck. Jupiter in sagg would indicate that it is in an open space and perhaps it is mixed in with some paperwork, in a book, or in a place where you have been doing some work or some studying recently. Venus in the 11th would indicate cashflow credit cards and fashion, probobly the cd itself as a gift to a friend. Maybe it is in a pocket or got mixed in with laundry, the moon and pisces suggest a water area. I'm sure you already checked your wallet. At any rate the 2 go hand in hand. It may have left your pocket and got mixed in with some paperwork. I don't know about the actual area computer itself because that would be represented by gem/merc, but maybe stuck in some paperwork near your computer. Hope you find it! You probobly have about 30 days!
virgo

starlink

Hi Draco, it should definitively be south-east of the room and possibly somewhere a bit higher up, so not on the floor. Do you have a safe? or a place you call a "safe place"? that would be Venus. If you have a bookcase, then it could be folded between the pages of a book, placed higher up in your bookcase and more near the heating system. Hope you will find it soon! Good luck.