Will he accept my Facebook friends request?

ALST123

Thanks, Tik. Yes I'm getting the same vibe. I am starting to wonder whether he is the man I thought he was. Maybe I put him on a pedestal or something... Wonder if Neptune is involved...

ALST123

Well, he finally accept it yesterday :)

I had to speak to him about it first (so I wonder if Mercury indicates that). In the chart, Mars & Venus meet at 9 degrees Taurus - so still within the house concerned, with Venus being in the strong position (mars receives Venus in Taurus).

I actually spoke to him about it about a week ago. In the chart, you'll see that Mercury overtakes Venus and (I think) translates the light between Venus and Mars before the Venus/Mars conjunction.

Interestingly, I spoke to him about it on "his turf". Perhaps that's partly why everything is in my h7/his h1.

With Mars receiving Venus so strongly, I am wondering whether he consequently has strong feelings for me.

tikana

did you talk to him before he added you?

cause it is wierd i saw yes in 1st chart yet double guessed and reversed it

it did seem like a change of circomstances of some sort .. well that validates "I had to speak to him about it first (so I wonder if Mercury indicates that)."

dr. farr

Seems the indication in my delineation for renewing the offer, was in fact what was needed. That he rather quickly (within a week) accepted your renewed invitation tends to support that the direction of my originally favorable delineation, was correct.
Relative to his feelings for you, in my opinion that would require a seperate and specific question.

rafaella

Well done Dr Farr! Your method seemed right on with delay interpreted and also the renewal of offer.... :)

Well I think as Venus and Mars conjunt but only after Venus changes signs does point to you getting to him only after you change something -which was you speaking with him.

Also Mercury does translate the light between Venus and Mars, but in this chart Mercury is not quite translating the light of Venus as it is yet to first conjucnt Venus - showing the initial action which would bring you and him together on FB has not started yet. At the time of the question you had not spoken to him, so Mercury represents you speaking with him (communication)....only after you take action and speak with him can then Mercury (your communication) bring you both together....

ALST123

Seems the indication in my delineation for renewing the offer, was in fact what was needed. That he rather quickly (within a week) accepted your renewed invitation tends to support that the direction of my originally favorable delineation, was correct.
Relative to his feelings for you, in my opinion that would require a seperate and specific question.

I know. Just amazing Dr Farr! I am thoroughly impressed and not a little pleased by the outcome. Of course, this also gives weight to your interp of my other chart (Will he make a move on me?). I have done a new chart asking if he would accept a date with me, if you could take a look at that (pretty please?)...

ALST123

Well done Dr Farr! Your method seemed right on with delay interpreted and also the renewal of offer.... :)

Well I think as Venus and Mars conjunt but only after Venus changes signs does point to you getting to him only after you change something -which was you speaking with him.

Also Mercury does translate the light between Venus and Mars, but in this chart Mercury is not quite translating the light of Venus as it is yet to first conjucnt Venus - showing the initial action which would bring you and him together on FB has not started yet. At the time of the question you had not spoken to him, so Mercury represents you speaking with him (communication)....only after you take action and speak with him can then Mercury (your communication) bring you both together....

Thanks for making that really clear re the communication. I thought it was just a suggestion from Dr Farr before - didn't realise it was actually there in the chart! (Silly me!). Another change which took place was the nature of our relationship itself. He is no longer directly working with my children (something which he found prohibitive for our romance apparently).

Please take a look at my next chart ("Will he accept a date with me?")... Most grateful... :)

ALST123

ALST, can you share why he was so slow to accept in the first place? I wonder if this shows in the chart?

He didn't really give a reason. He was murmering something about not accepting people on facebook if he works directly with their children. Well, as of last Friday, he no longer works directly with my children, so I now fit his acceptance "criteria" :biggrin:. He did seem a bit thrown by my asking directly. It's as if, face to face, he's different than with communication via email/computer.

SagiCap

He didn't really give a reason. He was murmering something about not accepting people on facebook if he works directly with their children. Well, as of last Friday, he no longer works directly with my children, so I now fit his acceptance "criteria" :biggrin:. He did seem a bit thrown by my asking directly. It's as if, face to face, he's different than with communication via email/computer.

I see. It's good to understand the reason. His is a good one of decency and I like that. Best of luck to you.

DiDi

so i just answered the other chart you did and like i said i answered it for the question you posed here

lol

even thou, mercury right now is in its stationary period and is causing me to do weird things here........... good grief lol

I had to speak to him about it first (so I wonder if Mercury indicates that

Im taking your questions to ask if you can have conversation with him
like i said in the other post you will hear from him.. Yes i know i said this after the fact as ive just read that you have had contact... but i didnt know till now i just read it..

ill tell you why i thought you would on this chart here mercury the communication house ruler and planet will touch your ruler venus very soon with no interfearance.

I wouldnt have seen there was a delay thou

but the communicatrion ruler and you is very obvious

Last edited: