Ex lovers attacking me?? Hacking my accounts/spreading rumors

Tiff

Hello Everyone,

I made a post a while ago where I talked about the problems I had with my ex lovers. I mentioned that most of them are highly chaotic and revengeful in nature and have a hard time taking no as an answer.

Honestly this year has been a disaster for me when transit saturn entered my 8th house. This entire year has been plagued with slander and rumors about me made by my ex lovers.

Recently, I had problems with some of my accounts, and realized a little bit to late that my ex lover was behind it. He started sending out emails under my name and now there are 100 rumors floating around about me. This made me so upset once I found out what as going on as I never bothered him for months and I thought he moved on.

His friends are treating me much worse when our paths cross. I am so fearful as to what they might do next.

Does any transit scream out danger/be prepared in the november and december time frame? I most likely won't see them after that so Jan 2018 I will be okay. But I am interested for the time being.

Let me know your thoughts!!
Nov 5 2017.jpg

waybread

I am sorry you are going through such difficulties. May I ask if you and these ex BFs are a university students on the same campus, and this is the reason why you won't see these people until January?

I ask because, if so, you may have some redress through your campus ethics policies. If not, or it's not so clear-cut, you might consult with a lawyer.

If you see a link with transiting Saturn in the 8th house, I note that it was squaring your moon, but will be moving off. Pluto is hanging out in your 9th house, which rules higher education, which is partly why I wondered if you are a student. Transiting Chiron on natal Saturn in your house of friends seems to describe your situation, of friends cold-shouldering you.

Do you know how to read an ephemeris? It works like a train time-table for planets, so you can see where planets are at any given time. There is a good free one that you can access via the home page of Astrodienst at www.astro.com. This is a good way to tell when a given planet will move along.

Tiff

I am sorry you are going through such difficulties. May I ask if you and these ex BFs are a university students on the same campus, and this is the reason why you won't see these people until January?

I ask because, if so, you may have some redress through your campus ethics policies. If not, or it's not so clear-cut, you might consult with a lawyer.

If you see a link with transiting Saturn in the 8th house, I note that it was squaring your moon, but will be moving off. Pluto is hanging out in your 9th house, which rules higher education, which is partly why I wondered if you are a student. Transiting Chiron on natal Saturn in your house of friends seems to describe your situation, of friends cold-shouldering you.

Do you know how to read an ephemeris? It works like a train time-table for planets, so you can see where planets are at any given time. There is a good free one that you can access via the home page of Astrodienst at www.astro.com. This is a good way to tell when a given planet will move along.

Hello waybread, thank you for your reply. Yes, they are from the same campus which is why I won't see them next year. I thought they were going to disappear in September, but unfortunately, they ended up picking the same dorm housing unit I live in which has been horrible as I see him and his friends all the time.

Yes, I have been cold-shouldered by quite a few people but its solely due to the things my ex lovers and his friends are saying about me.

I will look into ephemeris as I have never heard of this before. Thank you for recommending me this.

Do you see yourself any transits I should be worried about in the upcoming weeks? Someone actually told me I might be going through a good career finding time in November but I can't see which transits made him think this.

Let me know your thoughts!

waybread

Hi Tiff-- I just popped in for a moment, but will get back to you this evening, both about astrology and possible actions you might take via your university. Your campus probably has a student code of ethics and sanctions that can be placed on your ex BF if you've kept or can get a trail of his fake emails in your name. This might be as simple as a low-key monitored mediation between you two with an ombudsperson. Even if you don't want to pursue academic channels to resolve the issue now, it might be good to explore your options.

waybread

Tiff, I think you may have some aftershocks of your retaliatory ex with Pluto transiting your 9th house of higher education. But as astrologer Steven Forrest put it, no planet exists just to hurt us. With your sun-Pluto in the 7th house square Mars, I can well imagine that you tend to find Plutonian BFs, with a tendency towards bullying, ruthlessness, and retaliation.

How this plays out I think relates a lot to how well you can handle Pluto in your own life. If you can own more of the positive Plutonian qualities like self-renewal , and enormous strength in the face of diversity, you may find that Pluto doesn't bite you so much in the form of other people.

There is a rule in modern astrology that we either experience and manifest:

1. the positive nature of a planet,
2. its negative nature, or else we
3. deny and suppress the planet within ourselves. In which case we tend to attract people to us who seemingly embody the planet's negative qualities.

The key is to own the planet's existence within ourselves. If Pluto seems like the bully, we start by acknowledging bullying traits within ourselves, even if we know better than to act on them.

So you might start out by talking to a campus ombudsperson or find your on-line campus code of ethics involving students, because nobody should be targeted and cyber-harrassed as you have been. Someone on your campus will handle student-student complaints.

Your call, of course.

keywine89

Hello Everyone,

I made a post a while ago where I talked about the problems I had with my ex lovers. I mentioned that most of them are highly chaotic and revengeful in nature and have a hard time taking no as an answer.

Honestly this year has been a disaster for me when transit saturn entered my 8th house. This entire year has been plagued with slander and rumors about me made by my ex lovers.

Recently, I had problems with some of my accounts, and realized a little bit to late that my ex lover was behind it. He started sending out emails under my name and now there are 100 rumors floating around about me. This made me so upset once I found out what as going on as I never bothered him for months and I thought he moved on.

His friends are treating me much worse when our paths cross. I am so fearful as to what they might do next.

Does any transit scream out danger/be prepared in the november and december time frame? I most likely won't see them after that so Jan 2018 I will be okay. But I am interested for the time being.

Let me know your thoughts!!
View attachment 71392

You should do a solar return chart for this year. It would help explain more.

PatAstro

Transiting planets won't be able to help you...
Because your 7th house is in Scorpio... the malefic sign.

7th house is your ex-boyfriends

His friends are the 5th house.

You have natal Mars in the 5th house. Mars is the malefic planet.

Your 11th house represents internet and social media. So you got
Saturn, a malefic planet in the 11th house.

You just won't have a wonderful love life.

Tiff

Hello, I think your answer was kind of vague as you only pointed out one thing per planet e.g. saturn in 11th = malefic, mars in 5th = malefic.

You did not mention the aspects or transits associated with my chart.

waybread

Pat, why are you being so negative? Tiff wasn't even asking about her love life in general.

Scorpio is no better or worse than any other sign. In traditional astrology Mars is a malefic planet, but it can also be beneficial. It rules athletes and surgeons, for example. Saturn is our greatest teacher, and if we respect its lessons, it tends to reward us in old age.

I have Mars in my 7th house in whole signs (in the 6th in quadrant systems) and I've been married most of my adult life.

waybread

I am not familiar with the solar return chart. If you have the time, would you mind doing me one?

Go to the free charts pages at Astrodienst. The default position on chart type is the natal chart, but if you scroll down the long list you will see two solar return chart types. One is a stand-alone solar return chart. The other shows your solar return planets arrayed around the outside of your natal chart. I happen to find this second type more useful, as basically a solar return is a transit chart for the moment that the sun returns to its natal position.

PatAstro

Pat, why are you being so negative? Tiff wasn't even asking about her love life in general.

Scorpio is no better or worse than any other sign. In traditional astrology Mars is a malefic planet, but it can also be beneficial. It rules athletes and surgeons, for example. Saturn is our greatest teacher, and if we respect its lessons, it tends to reward us in old age.

I have Mars in my 7th house in whole signs (in the 6th in quadrant systems) and I've been married most of my adult life.

Your mars in your 7th house... but you didn't say where Scorpio or Aries is located in your chart.

Sorry. Just answer her questions plain and simple.

Plus... malefic planets in her 5th and 11th house... may affect her if she
wants children.

Scorpio is just a terrible placement in the 7th house.

Mars in the 5th house... 5th house represents gamble... may have to compete for love.

Pluto in her 7th house... intense relationship.

Tiff

Hello waybread, yes I do agree with you, I don't really see the point Pat was trying to make. Thank you for the enlightenment waybread!

Animatrix

Some issues in life need a rational explanation. The explanation for every astrological problem can be found in the native's life, psyche and environment. The stars merely describes what is going on in your life and mind, you don't really need to understand astrology in fact. And Tiff has been posting about her lovers several times now, I have explained to her that she has Pluto opposite ascendant and that is probably the cause, Sun is also conjunct Pluto in her chart.

[Deleted quote of attacking post. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

PatAstro

But some issues in life need a rational explanation. The explanation for every astrological problem can be found in the native's life, psyche and environment. The stars merely describes what is going on in your life and mind, you don't really need to understand astrology in fact. And Tiff has been posting about her lovers several times now, I have explained to her that she has Pluto opposite ascendant and that is probably the cause, Sun is also conjunct Pluto in her chart.

Okay... well... explaining to Tiff...
Pluto opposite ascendant is probably the cause
because Ascendant represents you, your appearance and how people see you.
Ascendant represents the front door. Once you come out of the front door...
with Taurus Ascendant... the first thing you look at is beauty, art, and love.
And the men see your beautiful personality and beauty on the outside as well.

So... when you have Pluto opposite of ascendant.... maybe the men and other people are like... YIKES

Because pluto represents transformation, creepy, secret, obsession, tension, very complicated person... who may cussed them out.
Gordon Ramsay kinda way. Gordon Ramsay is a Scorpio... the way he shouting at people...

That is probably why your ex-boyfriends disliking you... because of that. They thought you are a nice Taurus kinda girl... but they are so disgusted with your personality (Scorpio kinda way).

So that is what Animatrix is probably trying to say. Right?

Plus you got a Sun conjunct to Pluto... Sun represents identity and who you are... and it is with Pluto the explosive tension kinda personality...

You probably hurt your ex-boyfriend in a big way unknowingly.

Animatrix

Okay... well... explaining to Tiff...
Pluto opposite ascendant is probably the cause
because Ascendant represents you, your appearance and how people see you.
Ascendant represents the front door. Once you come out of the front door...
with Taurus Ascendant... the first thing you look at is beauty, art, and love.
And the men see your beautiful personality and beauty on the outside as well.

So... when you have Pluto opposite of ascendant.... maybe the men and other people are like... YIKES

Because pluto represents transformation, creepy, secret, obsession, tension, very complicated person... who may cussed them out.
Gordon Ramsay kinda way. Gordon Ramsay is a Scorpio... the way he shouting at people...

That is probably why your ex-boyfriends disliking you... because of that. They thought you are a nice Taurus kinda girl... but they are so disgusted with your personality (Scorpio kinda way).

So that is what Animatrix is probably trying to say. Right?

Plus you got a Sun conjunct to Pluto... Sun represents identity and who you are... and it is with Pluto the explosive tension kinda personality...

You probably hurt your ex-boyfriend in a big way unknowingly.

Haha I wasn't trying to say that they are disgusted by her, more like they are obsessed with her because she is so appealing.

keywine89

I am not familiar with the solar return chart. If you have the time, would you mind doing me one?

Okay, so I looked at your 2016 SR chart. You have jupiter libra 7th house (exes/other people) squaring venus (exes/other people) and pluto (obsession/other's money/war/endings) capricorn (public) in the 11th house (friends/associates). The reason behind the negativity seems to be a 2nd house matter. You have jupiter 7th house (exes/other people) opposite uranus (sudden/unexpected/friends/associates) 2nd house (possessions/money). You also have pluto (other's money/possessions) 11th house squaring uranus (sudden/unexpected/friends/associates) 2nd house (money/possessions). Do you owe these exes money? Do they want their gifts back? Seems like that might be the case. Also, looking at your 2017 chart (which is starting in a few days), looks like you will be proposed to/getting married. Maybe your exes are jealous of someone you are dating? Either way, the drama will fizzle out soon since 2017's SR chart does not support 2016's SR :smile:.

Last edited:

waybread

Sigh....

In the choice-centered astrology I practice, all of our astrological placements have empowering and disempowering interpretations that are consistent with the core meanings of each planet, sign, or house. They key is to choose and implement the empowering interpretations.

Tiff, I don't know what is your university major, but I think you would make a good clinical psychologist. Once you begin to use your 7th house to plumb the depths of another's psyche in a therapeutic way, vs. attracting negative Plutonian types of men, I think you'll see a big change.

Tiff

Okay, so I looked at your 2016 SR chart. You have jupiter libra 7th house (exes/other people) squaring venus (exes/other people) and pluto (obsession/other's money/war/endings) capricorn (public) in the 11th house (friends/associates). The reason behind the negativity seems to be a 2nd house matter. You have jupiter 7th house (exes/other people) opposite uranus (sudden/unexpected/friends/associates) 2nd house (possessions/money). You also have pluto (other's money/possessions) 11th house squaring uranus (sudden/unexpected/friends/associates) 2nd house (money/possessions). Do you owe these exes money? Do they want their gifts back? Seems like that might be the case. Also, looking at your 2017 chart (which is starting in a few days), looks like you will be proposed to/getting married. Maybe your exes are jealous of someone you are dating? Either way, the drama will fizzle out soon since 2017's SR chart does not support 2016's SR :smile:.

Actually, I have never dated anyone or got involved with anyone in my life. I call them "ex lover" because they used to be a lover not a boyfriend. They bought me gifts yes, but I never took any of them. Money is not a factor here as money was never involved in any of my situations. I actually started to do some research on the solar return chart as I never really knew much about it. I will probably not get married any time soon (I'm only 20, turning 21 on nov 19). Sounds like my 2017 SR is much more exciting then the previous :D What aspects made you think of proposal?