Sun biquintile Moon in Synastry

Girl_from_Jupiter

Does anyone of you have any information on Sun biquintile Moon in synastry?

I tried googling this aspect, but since the biquintile is a minor aspect I couldn't really find much info on it. I only know that quintiles/biquintiles are harmonious for the most part and are somehow related to creativity.

Oh, and one more thing ... I know that Sun/Moon contacts are important in synastry. But would Sun biquintile Moon also count as a Sun/Moon contact?

waybread

I have looked at bi-quintiles in natal charts, but not in synastry. In a natal chart, quintiles generally indicate some talent, plus the drive to manifest it. It is possible that these two individuals will develop some kind of talent together as a couple. But about all I can suggest, if the couple in question is you and a BF, is just see how the relationship develops: whether the core meaning of the quintile seems to develop. One thing about the so-called minor aspects is that you do need to use a very narrow orb in order to count it: just a couple of degrees. Because a bi-quintile is 144 degrees of separation, a quincunx is 150, so these aspects tend to bump into one another if too wide an orb is used.

cassanra

Snyastry to me so far is quite complicated as there are so many planets and aspects to consider. When I look at a cross chart of the two my eyes start crossing:46:. Thus I tend to focus on the major aspects and interesting quirky things like vertex and nodes...I look at that and venus, mars merc and of course sun and moon. The moon would represent the emotional reactions to each other while the sun :59: hmmmm I am not sure basic ego combinations? The outer planets are of note too...welll really more for long term issues as you can imagine and might be good to look at when you are thinking ..what kind of problems does this guy really have that will crop up in our relationship...or I should say what kinds of problems will we have once I move all my stuff in....sorry about that:) past experience...

Girl_from_Jupiter

Thank you both for your replies!!! I really appreciate it. :)

I generally focus on major aspects but when it comes to Sun and Moon I sometimes also take the minor aspects into consideration. Because sometimes you feel that there's a connection there that is not explained by the major aspects. The Sun and the Moon are two major players in synastry so I personally feel that it is important to look whether there is ANY connection between those two. Of course the major aspects will make themselves noticed more strongly but I don't ignore the minor aspects for the personal planets.

waybread

Girl rom Jupiter: Have you also looked at your midpoint composite chart, showing how the two of you function (or might function) as a couple? It often tells a different story.