Dealing with Plutonian energy..??

Hello to all. I’m 20 years old, and recently discovered i have the following aspects:
- Pluto in 1H
- Pluto conjunct moon
- Pluto trine mercury
- Pluto trine venus
My Pluto is in Sagittarius, and rising + moon are in Scorpio. My question is how do I deal with this energy? I’m very aware of the strong reactions I get from others and sometimes I feel like I rub others the wrong way. It’s not intentional though (cancer sun), and all my leo mercury+venus wants to do is loveee people lol. Anyways, how do I balance this energy? And what exactly is Pluto here to teach?

Last edited:

Lykanized

I think I might relate to you. Sometimes I come off as combative without wanting to or defensive when I don't think I'm being so just because I'm very intense about things. Pluto is known to be divisive, love or hate it, all or nothing. So when you're there, you may really, really be there since you have it conjuncting your ascendant. Mine's in my 3rd house of communication and thought. What house is your Pluto in? That may also offer some insight into why you have this effect on people

Pluto is obsessive and intense and is ultimately there to help us dig through right to the fiery core of whatever it touches and use that to help us transform. It's shameless and rejects the superficial. The way I interpret it, it comes with great darkness, but it's darkness for the sake of light

Whoam1

Hello to all. I’m 20 years old, and recently discovered i have the following aspects:
- Pluto conjunct ascendant
- Pluto conjunct moon
- Pluto trine mercury
- Pluto trine venus
My Pluto is in Sagittarius, and rising + moon are in Scorpio. My question is how do I deal with this energy? I’m very aware of the strong reactions I get from others and sometimes I feel like I rub others the wrong way. It’s not intentional though (cancer sun), and all my leo mercury+venus wants to do is loveee people lol. Anyways, how do I balance this energy? And what exactly is Pluto here to teach?

Pluto is not Scorpio energy, Pluto is a revolutionary it doesn't belong to any sign aka it has its own energy (some argue it belongs to Aries however more than Scorpio), I was born at night and only have one hard aspect to the moon, that aspect is from Pluto. I have Pluto,Chiron,Mercury, and Venus in Scorpio, not to mention mars, ruler of Scorpio, is exalted, and aspects both Mercury and Venus, so the Scorpio energy along with the Pluto energy are prominent in my chart.

Pluto teaches all or nothing, it's like a circuit switch, it either turns the planet (via aspect) in overdrive or it turns it off, there is no balance. Your Pluto is highly elevated (as it is angular, and it's at a good place in fire signs) and it aspects the Moon, throwing your moon in overdrive most likely, Scorpio moon is then highly activated. (If your were born at night then I would go by your moon sign just by the info you gave me). Pluto Moon is a lot. Pluto isn't here to teach its here to act, your probably going to transform frequently in life.

Luney

I would find this a very intense placement.
Pluto is very much Scorpio ..

There are some great books on Pluto.. it’s hard to unfold the Pluto power in one or two sentetences.. but there are a lot of valuable reading material..
Try doing the test on Donna Cunningham’s site.. How Plutonian are you? It’s easy to see from here you would be highly Plutonian. She also has a book called healing Pluto problems.. (mostly crystals and stuff, never the less helpful)
Pluto is forever transforming. Forever changing our existence. Pluto creates and destroys... On the Ascendant we may tend to destroy our own self image.
Only to transform it again and again.. you may feel urges to remove anything that feels is in your path .. People could see you as deep dark intense and penetrating. And very sexually powerful. Which could frighten others away...lol
I think it would be worth you reading more about Pluto , so you can understand your depth ..
I know the pains and crisis that Pluto can have us endure.. it would be interesting to see if some of your planets lay in the 12th house..
I just watched a video here..about Jesus.. (Pluto conjunt Moon on the ascendant) .. Jeff Wolf Green has Sag sun/ Scorpio Moon and Scorpio Ascendant... The father of Evolutionary Astrology. He is All about Pluto.. check his site..
You need to share your chart.. :love:

Shush3789

Hey there
I'm a sun square Pluto
Mercury trine Pluto
Venus trine Pluto
Mars in Scorpio
Jupiter trine Pluto

Pluto is harsh I got only one square from it but its really hard I intimidate people before I notice it and I sometimes offend people without noticing because I'm very honest and my bosses *never* loved me and if they did they were trying to f*** me and my father is very controlling , not easy at all

Lykanized

Pluto trine Sun
Pluto sextile Mars
Pluto trine Mercury
Pluto square Saturn
Pluto sextile Uranus
Pluto sextile Neptune
And it squares my Chiron

Also, yes Pluto is very all or nothing, but it's not action. Mars is action so if you have Mars aspecting Pluto, there's action. But Pluto deals a lot with the deepest parts of ourselves. It's very psychological too. It's not really action tho. Pluto teaches through transformation

Chrysalis

Pluto sextile mercury
pluto conjunct venus
pluto conjunct mars
pluto sextile neptune
Pluto trine moon

Totally all or nothing for me, i hate superficialness with no meaning, merc/pluto makes me a very intense studier and thinker, i go to the core of things and dig and dig as deep as i can on subjects....i can throw five years study into one year, i do it so intensely.

Pluto/venus/mars...intense r'ships...infact these mars/pluto/venus tight conjunctions have not been good for me, ive gone through a lot with these placements, a lot of plutonic dark stuff has happened to me in my life, that i don't wish to discuss.

I have a very bad habit of these placements of cutting people off...if im not getting the all from them, they're gone...i can cut people off very easily and i never look back and give second chances 9/10.

I take so much from people and a certain point comes where the cut off point comes, they then are nothing to me, its like they've never existed...friends/guys/family....ive done it to all of them, if i feel like they dont care as much as i think they should, they get buried. To me its nothing to do this and comes very easy for me to do this.

I can operate on a superficial level with people for only so long and then i can't do it anymore, i need something more meaningful...so they get left too, or i distance myself.

Doesn't help with most of my progressed personal planets now being in scorpio.

But idc, im me, take me or leave me :bandit:

My mars/pluto is good, i call myself a warrior, i have so much power if i need it...and boy ive needed it, i've even thought i may have been a soldier in a past life....but then again i was once told by a psychic that i was a spanish dancer in my past life, so maybe not. Its mad though as i do have spanish dark looks.

Something else ive realized with these pluto placements i have, certain guys always give me a certain "undressing me" look, no matter what i wear, when this happens in your local corner shop you go to daily, it gets quite annoying and uncomfortable sometimes, i can feel the guys eyes peeling into me when i walk into his shop.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Pluto sextile mercury
pluto conjunct venus
pluto conjunct mars
pluto sextile neptune
Pluto trine moon

Totally all or nothing for me, i hate superficialness with no meaning, merc/pluto makes me a very intense studier and thinker, i go to the core of things and dig and dig as deep as i can on subjects....i can throw five years study into one year, i do it so intensely.

Pluto/venus/mars...intense r'ships...infact these mars/pluto/venus tight conjunctions have not been good for me, ive gone through a lot with these placements, a lot of plutonic dark stuff has happened to me in my life, that i don't wish to discuss.

I have a very bad habit of these placements of cutting people off...if im not getting the all from them, they're gone...i can cut people off very easily and i never look back and give second chances 9/10.

I take so much from people and a certain point comes where the cut off point comes, they then are nothing to me, its like they've never existed...friends/guys/family....ive done it to all of them, if i feel like they dont care as much as i think they should, they get buried. To me its nothing to do this and comes very easy for me to do this.

I can operate on a superficial level with people for only so long and then i can't do it anymore, i need something more meaningful...so they get left too, or i distance myself.

Doesn't help with most of my progressed personal planets now being in scorpio.

But idc, im me, take me or leave me :bandit:

My mars/pluto is good, i call myself a warrior, i have so much power if i need it...and boy ive needed it, i've even thought i may have been a soldier in a past life.
I love my Pluto-Mars aspect too 😊 It's sometimes said to be a very bestial aspect, but it does give you a lot of power and this is the kind that manifests physically, mending raw physicality and sexuality(I use that broadly) with the deeply transformative and psychological power of Pluto. It could be very dark in the wrong hands, but it's a good aspect, I think, when in the right hands

Granted, I've experienced their darkness and that's a part of me too

I have that habit of cutting people off too if things are too superficial. I just can't do superficial

Chrysalis

I love my Pluto-Mars aspect too �� It's sometimes said to be a very bestial aspect, but it does give you a lot of power and this is the kind that manifests physically, mending raw physicality and sexuality(I use that broadly) with the deeply transformative and psychological power of Pluto. It could be very dark in the wrong hands, but it's a good aspect, I think, when in the right hands

Granted, I've experienced their darkness and that's a part of me too

Yes my pluto/ mars 1° orb has given me so much willpower and fighting drive, but like i said i have needed this, especially with venus being closely -1° orb conjunct at the other side.

If i'm in a pickle with something, which happens often, i always have the strength to get through it, i do whatever i have to do.

Its just the energy of others that this attracts, which in my experience has not been good from very young...but i have transformed, and i feel that thats why im here on this site right now.

All my life i've been involved with plutonic people and circumstances...and i can truly say right now that these experiences have made me a very strong person. I now don't take no sh*t from no-one. When i was very young i was very weak, which enabled predators to prey on me with me having these aspects, so i think in my past life i was a very weak individual and needed these aspects this life time to gain strength.

UnluckyGirl

Pluto square Venus (6 orbs)
Pluto square Mars (4 orbs)
Pluto square Jupiter (3 orbs)
Pluto trine ASC (3 orbs)
Pluto is in my 5th H in Scorpio

Although the aspects are not tight I do feel the Pluto square Venus especially the most which ironically is the wider one orb wise.

I also attract people with scorpio/pluto placements.
Love life is very problematic for me (my 7th h is f*cked up too)
Emotions are too intense and I tired of the whole love thing.
Same thing here.. cutting off others sometimes because I am tired of the intensity. I never go back but it takes a lot and I mean a LOT of time for me to get over it. After I get over it.. there is no going back too.

Someone said "it feels like they didn't even exist in my life" I feel the exact same thing. Like they belong to a previous life of mine and I don't remember feeling anything for them, I am so indifferent.

I really don't like this placement and I think it will always be problematic.

Unfortunately Pluto square Mars doesn't do it for me.. I am a very low level energy person

Abby83

- Pluto conjunct ascendant
- Pluto conjunct moon
- Pluto trine mercury
- Pluto trine venus

Wow. All I can say is - how do you do it?

Lykanized

Yes my pluto/ mars 1° orb has given me so much willpower and fighting drive, but like i said i have needed this, especially with venus being closely -1° orb conjunct at the other side.

If i'm in a pickle with something, which happens often, i always have the strength to get through it, i do whatever i have to do.

Its just the energy of others that this attracts, which in my experience has not been good from very young...but i have transformed, and i feel that thats why im here on this site right now.

All my life i've been involved with plutonic people and circumstances...and i can truly say right now that these experiences have made me a very strong person. I now don't take no sh*t from no-one. When i was very young i was very weak, which enabled predators to prey on me with me having these aspects, so i think in my past life i was a very weak individual and needed these aspects this life time to gain strength.
What's really interesting is that I have a very Scorpionic/Plutonic family. My parents both have Scorpio moons, my sister is a Scorpio stellium(4 planets including sun), and my other sister is a Scorpio ascendant

Tbh, what I have the most trouble dealing with in Scorpionic/Plutonic individuals is the sheer stubbornness lmfao. But then that's probably because I'm quite stubborn myself when people push my buttons, and it really doesn't take much for my buttons to be pushed. That's something that I personally feel has developed my mental fortitude

or1000

Pluto square Venus (6 orbs)
Pluto square Mars (4 orbs)
Pluto square Jupiter (3 orbs)
Pluto trine ASC (3 orbs)
Pluto is in my 5th H in Scorpio

Although the aspects are not tight I do feel the Pluto square Venus especially the most which ironically is the wider one orb wise.

I also attract people with scorpio/pluto placements.
Love life is very problematic for me (my 7th h is f*cked up too)
Emotions are too intense and I tired of the whole love thing.
Same thing here.. cutting off others sometimes because I am tired of the intensity. I never go back but it takes a lot and I mean a LOT of time for me to get over it. After I get over it.. there is no going back too.

Someone said "it feels like they didn't even exist in my life" I feel the exact same thing. Like they belong to a previous life of mine and I don't remember feeling anything for them, I am so indifferent.

I really don't like this placement and I think it will always be problematic.

Unfortunately Pluto square Mars doesn't do it for me.. I am a very low level energy person

pluto-venus. when the emotions are so intense it makes life less difficult just to forget they exist anyway.

Lykanized

I think Pluto-Venus is the only Pluto aspect I don't have. I have to admit, I feel lucky. I get obsessive enough as it is in relationships and it's something I've really had to work on. Since Scorpio/Pluto is in my 3rd house, I can be particularly nasty when I get really worked up and I am very emotional by nature. I know how to hit people where it hurts emotionally, but I HATE that about myself that I actually do it sometimes

namenaque

Excuse me, reviving thread...

Pluto conjunct Sun
Pluto conjunct Mercury
Pluto square Moon
Pluto oppose Saturn
Pluto trine ASC

My Pluto is also in Sagittarius as in OP's case, I try to identify as """"calm"""" which is true since I don't start fights 24/7, but that applies to most people as well so. What I noticed is that I get really pushy and agressive when telling other people to do stuff which tends to worry me haha.

But I guess that's a non-matter in the big scheme if I try to cut it down.

ardentika

That's an interesting topic! I don't know much about Pluto, but I have mine at the critical 29 degrees, do you think that rule is valid for an outer planet?

I also have:
Pluto square Saturn
Pluto conjunct Jupiter
Pluto square Mars
Pluto square Ascendant
And a Venus in 15 Scorpio, but that shouldn't count cos the orb is too wide.

Three squares, huh? Should be hard? :D

I do have a hard time with change and letting go, it usually freaks me out and puts me in "crazy" states. I go from anger, to depression, to anger, until I finally let go and feel literally a soul orgasm. Peace and calm.

I obsess over SO many things, I just NEED to know stuff.

I'm very stubborn and there are things I just do not want to let go. Period. But the more I fight the worse it gets, so that's a major lesson in my life. Letting go of expectations, people, places, ideas, dreams.

or1000

I wonder if anybody has Pluto opposite Venus? It's giving into that death and not fearing it as there is always something new uncovered. I hold onto things until feeling physically pained and near dying. It’s hidden insecurities, must be. And a hint of worrying that you won’t ever be able to match this current intensity again. I want depth but without mental well-being destruction, but that’s what can come with at some point and I’d stick it out a lot of the time. Dreadful really. How would you say Venus Scorpio is similar to the Venus/pluto? I do hear of ‘owning your pluto energy as masking it is what causes the issues’ so, what this means is that you should express your controlling behaviours?? Surely there are ways to transform your own negative pluto tendencies

Last edited:

Abby83

I wonder if anybody has Pluto opposite Venus? And how you deal with this; this is the one that affects me everyday deeply !!!! It's giving into that death and not fearing it as there is always something new uncovered. But I hold onto things until feeling physically pained and near dying. It’s hidden insecurities, must be. And a hint of worrying that you won’t ever be able to match this current intensity again. I want depth but without mental well-being destruction, but that’s what can come with at some point and I’d stick it out a lot of the time. Dreadful really. How would you say Venus Scorpio is similar to the Venus/pluto? I do hear of ‘owning your pluto energy as masking it is what causes the issues’ so, what this means is that you should express your controlling behaviours?? Surely there are ways to transform your own negative pluto tendencies

I have found ppl with hard pluto aspects to be the most abusive ppl ive ever met. There was this one girl from my studies, sooo attractive, and she was a total bully. No one did anything to her. She had to be centre of attention all the time and if someone got an answer to a question she couldn't get, she would talk with the teacher and claim his favouritism towards that person was inappropriate and she threatened him. She was crazy. She had venus in leo square pluto. Pluto square Jupiter. Pluto opposite moon. She was always trying to get footballers and then whinge on facebook that she was looking for love. She was so gorgeous, but her psycho behaviour was scaring ppl away. She was paranoid about the successes of other ppl. With me, she started shoving me in the hallways (and I was pregnant) and pushing the bins over, or sit in front of me staring with folded arms to intimidate me.

When I see a natal chart that shows difficult aspects to a certain planet, that means the person should try to detach from the qualities of that planet. Eg: with difficult pluto aspects, aim to have light relationships and avoid deep connections and intensity.