Will this develop into a romantic relationship?

TamaraL

First of all, I am aware that one is not supposed to ask many horary questions on the same subject. I have previously asked whether someone I like is seeing someone.
However this a different question and this chart is older. This horary chart-question was created in early January 2018.

Question: Will this relationship develop further? (into a romantic one)

Asc in Scorpio=querent is Mars in the 1st House -Dignified - (conjunct Jupiter)

Quesited- 7th House -Taurus =Venus

I am not sure whether he is actually represented by Venus. Should I only use the Sun as a significator?

Or maybe the 5th House represents the quesited in this case?

Thank u :)

Attachments

• Willthisdevelopfurther.jpg
    Willthisdevelopfurther.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Whats the situation with him at present, do you just like him, or are you seeing eachother but you want something more serious ?

TamaraL

Whats the situation with him at present, do you just like him, or are you seeing eachother but you want something more serious ?

I just like him (which is rare) & he seems to like me too. We meet at work and this doesn't help me relax and show myself more. We talk everyday and I don't know if he has a girlfriend... I 've seen other women in the office asking him if he has a girlfriend, and he never responds directly.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Its not looking positive, you've got L5 jupiter in scorpio also sextile pluto, so its all kind of under wraps and hidden whatever energy is going on.

Then you have moon/saturn approaching which is a dead end,restrictions,blockages.

He's combust/hidden again and your in a pitted degree, unable to do anything or get anywhere. Also all angles are fixed.

Don't you know his DOB this may help you see why he acts the way he does.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Its not looking positive, you've got L5 jupiter in scorpio also sextile pluto, so its all kind of under wraps and hidden whatever energy is going on.

Then you have moon/saturn approaching which is a dead end,restrictions,blockages.

He's combust/hidden again and your in a pitted degree, unable to do anything or get anywhere. Also all angles are fixed.

Don't you know his DOB this may help you see why he acts the way he does.

It is all kind of under wraps, I am not really able to come close and say what I really think about him.So I agree with the chart...
The other thing is that generally the work environment is superficial & there is the possibility that the reason I like him is that he looks different than the rest of them....I guess it sounds bad. On the other hand based on pure instinct he seems interested & keeps asking me things...anyway

Chrysalis

It is all kind of under wraps, I am not really able to come close and say what I really think about him.So I agree with the chart...
The other thing is that generally the work environment is superficial & there is the possibility that the reason I like him is that he looks different than the rest of them....I guess it sounds bad. On the other hand based on pure instinct he seems interested & keeps asking me things...anyway

I really just think the best thing you can do is get his birth details and take a look at his chart to see how you can maybe overcome these obstacles he's posessing. ...if this is at all possible.

TamaraL

I really just think the best thing you can do is get his birth details and take a look at his chart to see how you can maybe overcome these obstacles he's posessing. ...if this is at all possible.

Yeah I just found it on social media (I am a horrible person..or not!) Obviously time is unknown...I am posting the chart

Meh... U are interested in sex not much going on

I love your boldness!Yeah basically I am the silent type, I rarely like guys but all of a sudden I like someone...he is very attractive!

Attachments

• His chart.jpg
    His chart.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yeah I just found it on social media (I am a horrible person..or not!) Obviously time is unknown...I am posting the chart

I love your boldness!Yeah basically I am the silent type, I rarely like guys but all of a sudden I like someone...he is very attractive!

Just quickly glancing at his chart, it looks to be to do with his sun/saturn aspect that's holding him back, depending on his age in if he's matured enough to work through this aspect, his sun/saturn can make him feel inadequate, lack of self confidence, if he likes you he'll be self doubting thinking you don't like him, thinking he's not good enough and you'd never be interested in him.

So i suggest if you like him to just ask him out, you'll find out then if he has a girlfriend or not and if he does like you, even though it sounds like he does, .....just do it.:biggrin:

Last edited:

TamaraL

Just quickly glancing at his chart, it looks to be to do with his sun/saturn aspect that's holding him back, depending on his age in if he's matured enough to work through this aspect, his sun/saturn can make him feel inadequate, lack of self confidence, if he likes you he'll be self doubting thinking you don't like him, thinking he's not good enough and you'd never be interested in him.

So i suggest if you like him to just ask him out, you'll find out then if he has a girlfriend or not and if he does like you, even though it sounds like he does, .....just do it.:biggrin:

Thank you Chrysalis!Basically... he has a girlfriend.. :( I found out by accident toady... so there is no hope

Chrysalis

Well at least you know now.:sad:

*checks the chart for girlfriend :devil:*
The only planet i can see as being his girlfriend would be venus, maybe he just takes sun in this chart.

TamaraL

Well at least you know now.:sad:

*checks the chart for girlfriend :devil:*
The only planet i can see as being his girlfriend would be venus, maybe he just takes sun in this chart.

Yeah it makes sense because he is a great guy..I am ok...It could be worse.I like the truth

that explains the combustion

yep..tik I am starting to believe that you are ALWAYS right on everything...