Dreams

belabismo

Had one a few weeks ago that reminded me of this dream I had a few months ago:

My grandma had just died not too long before (this is in RL). She was in her early 90s and had mobility problems and dementia (towards the end of her life she did not recognize me). She lived in a live-in care facility until she passed. My dream was me in my aunt's house, where my grandma lived in all my life. I go down the hallway into her room and it's exactly like it used to look like (now it's my cousin's room). Her fancy upholstered sitting chair, her TV on, her dressers with her Catholic knick knacks, her bed. I really feel like I am there again. She looks like she is folding laundry, and standing up just fine on her own. She looks over at me and asks who I am. I woke up crying.

This is the recent dream, which I can't remember as many details for:
I'm in some sort of very large room, with all kinds of things everywhere, many ornate bathing tubs, one seems like a baptism tub because of how intricate it is. It's a room so big and filled with stuff it seems like a house without walls. The lights are off. A door on the wall begins to turn slowly and I'm caught off guard and I think I scream. A woman comes in and I just instinctively know it's my great grandma, the mom of my grandma in the above dream. I don't remember how I took it in or what else happened, but I think it was a warm feeling that followed.

The same grandma and house in the first dream are the same two in my previous post. My maternal grandma.

This whole thread has me thinking about another thread on an astrology tumblr in which people talked about common themes of their dreams and the condition of their moon. I feel like most of my memorable dreams have to do with relationships, boundaries, sex, control. That Scorpio Moon/Pluto conjunction, man. Thinking about how 12th house might factor. Neptune is in my 4th.

Kscar

Apparently 12th house does influence dreams. Wherever you're at right now, whatever planet or sign is in the 12th, influences it. 9th house rules visions, apparently.

Does this include transits? If so Venus,Chiron and Neptune need to gtfo of they're current spot in the spherical map.

Blaze

Account Closed
Does this include transits? If so Venus,Chiron and Neptune need to gtfo of they're current spot in the spherical map.

Going by the very shallow theory, yes, any planet that is in or can see the 12th house, so planets in the 3rd, 6th and 9th, would effect dreams. Now, again, its just a shallow theory that I've yet to look into elsewhere so grains of salt, blah blah blah.

Kscar

Going by the very shallow theory, yes, any planet that is in or can see the 12th house, so planets in the 3rd, 6th and 9th, would effect dreams. Now, again, its just a shallow theory that I've yet to look into elsewhere so grains of salt, blah blah blah.

You can choose to follow the bread crumbs, I'll find a rabbit.

Blaze

Account Closed
Had one a few weeks ago that reminded me of this dream I had a few months ago:

My grandma had just died not too long before (this is in RL). She was in her early 90s and had mobility problems and dementia (towards the end of her life she did not recognize me). She lived in a live-in care facility until she passed. My dream was me in my aunt's house, where my grandma lived in all my life. I go down the hallway into her room and it's exactly like it used to look like (now it's my cousin's room). Her fancy upholstered sitting chair, her TV on, her dressers with her Catholic knick knacks, her bed. I really feel like I am there again. She looks like she is folding laundry, and standing up just fine on her own. She looks over at me and asks who I am. I woke up crying.

This is the recent dream, which I can't remember as many details for:
I'm in some sort of very large room, with all kinds of things everywhere, many ornate bathing tubs, one seems like a baptism tub because of how intricate it is. It's a room so big and filled with stuff it seems like a house without walls. The lights are off. A door on the wall begins to turn slowly and I'm caught off guard and I think I scream. A woman comes in and I just instinctively know it's my great grandma, the mom of my grandma in the above dream. I don't remember how I took it in or what else happened, but I think it was a warm feeling that followed.

The same grandma and house in the first dream are the same two in my previous post. My maternal grandma.

This whole thread has me thinking about another thread on an astrology tumblr in which people talked about common themes of their dreams and the condition of their moon. I feel like most of my memorable dreams have to do with relationships, boundaries, sex, control. That Scorpio Moon/Pluto conjunction, man. Thinking about how 12th house might factor. Neptune is in my 4th.

Hmm. Moon in traditional astrology rules the irrational mind (as well as other things), but dreams are rarely if ever, rational. So I can def see some connection.

In my case, Moon aspects 12th house and 12th house ruler - Mars.

What sign is your 12th?

Kscar

Share those "gtfo" worthy dreams hells bells. Curious as to what is going on with that transit.

Well, yesterday at some point I dozed off for what seemed like a few minutes(4Hrs) I ended up in an ethereal forest.. Greeted by a very familiar gazebo hidden away, as I got closer my uncle who died in 03 showed up, all I remember him saying is to stop living in doubt. Weird **** like that.

belabismo

Hmm. Moon in traditional astrology rules the irrational mind (as well as other things), but dreams are rarely if ever, rational. So I can def see some connection.

In my case, Moon aspects 12th house and 12th house ruler - Mars.

What sign is your 12th?

Leo is my 12th, Jupiter is in 12th but in Virgo (my rising), Jupiter is trine my Sun in 8th in Aries. This is my only major aspect to both planets.

Blaze

Account Closed
Leo is my 12th, Jupiter is in 12th but in Virgo (my rising), Jupiter is trine my Sun in 8th in Aries. This is my only major aspect to both planets.

Interesting. So Sun rules the 12th, its exalted, but in the 8th. A tough house, no doubt. Mars rules over your Sun and Moon (Scorpio Moon, right?). What aspects does the Sun make and how is Mars doing? Those two would effect dreams as well, because of their connection to the 12th house ruler.

Blaze

Account Closed
Well, yesterday at some point I dozed off for what seemed like a few minutes(4Hrs) I ended up in an ethereal forest.. Greeted by a very familiar gazebo hidden away, as I got closer my uncle who died in 03 showed up, all I remember him saying is to stop living in doubt. Weird **** like that.

Hmm. You check that dream link JA posted? The forest, uncle and words are pretty important, methinks. Also, Jupiter is ruler of your 12th, currently?

Kscar

Hmm. You check that dream link JA posted? The forest, uncle and words are pretty important, methinks. Also, Jupiter is ruler of your 12th, currently?

I don't remember the current. My memories are messed up.

I'll check it out. Have to at this point. Dead people keep showing up.

belabismo

Interesting. So Sun rules the 12th, its exalted, but in the 8th. A tough house, no doubt. Mars rules over your Sun and Moon (Scorpio Moon, right?). What aspects does the Sun make and how is Mars doing? Those two would effect dreams as well, because of their connection to the 12th house ruler.

You know, I don't give too much thought to the fact that Mars rules over my luminaries but you're totally right.

Sun only has a trine to Jupiter in 12th for major aspects to Planets. Square Chiron and some other minor aspects.

Mars is in Pisces in 6th house, trine Moon/Pluto in 3rd and sextile Neptune/Uranus in 4th, square MC, opposite Ascendant.

AppLeo

I had a dream where I was having dinner with my future spouse. We were eating on top of a skyscraper, but in a restaurant.. the restaurant was on top o the skyscraper. The floor was made of white marble and we were surrounded by palm trees and other tables. It took place late at night and the stars were shining. We were in the very center of the restaurant. I was about to kiss my spouses hand when a giant wave from the ocean, out of nowhere, came and drowned us. And then I woke up.

Another dream where I was on a cruise ship.. a really weird cruise ship. I can't really explain. The entire ship was hollow and basically had one giant hall inside it. No rooms, dorms, or anything else. The hall was completely made out of red velvet. When I got to the end of the hall our ship flipped over because of a wave.

Another dream took place at a house... it wasn't my house, but I was surfing in the backyard of the house. The house wasn't on a beach though. It was clearly inland, but there were just waves in the backyard that defied gravity. I surfed on the waves. The water was also a dark black green. Not blue.

I had another dream where I was in a warehouse, but there was no roof. So there was just a bunch of boxes and cases that were stacked on each other like 10 stories high. I was walking through it when randomly a wave came and started knocking over the giant stories of boxes. A random woman grabbed my hand and pulled me through. This dream was like from the movie 2012. Slow motion wave knocking stuff over.

There was another dream where I was sitting on the beach that was actually a normal beach. But the waves on this beach were huge. At first they were small, but then the waves just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. The last wave was so big that even though I wasn't even on the beach on the concrete the wave still got me and nearly drowned me.

My dreams are often me just drowning or being swept away by waves.

Blaze

Account Closed
You know, I don't give too much thought to the fact that Mars rules over my luminaries but you're totally right.

Sun only has a trine to Jupiter in 12th for major aspects to Planets. Square Chiron and some other minor aspects.

Mars is in Pisces in 6th house, trine Moon/Pluto in 3rd and sextile Neptune/Uranus in 4th, square MC, opposite Ascendant.

Whole signs changes your chart a bit? I'm guessing that since Leo 12th would mean Aquarius 6th and Mars would be moved into the 7th. 6th lord would be important if it sees the 12th, e.g Saturn in the 6th would see the 12th an effect it thus.

Or....I could just look at your chart. Speculation is fun though haha.

Blaze

Account Closed
I had two weird ones,

The first was this tiger. It was beating the hell out of me. I mean, tearing me to pieces and ripping me up with its fangs. The weird part? I didn't care that it was doing so. In fact, I didn't even scream or feel any anger toward the tiger. Just stood there, smiling.

Next one happened last night. Was floating in space, I think, because I spent the whole dream staring at Saturn. The planet was spinning faster than normal and green lightning seemed to be shooting off an around it. That lasted the whole night.

belabismo

Whole signs changes your chart a bit? I'm guessing that since Leo 12th would mean Aquarius 6th and Mars would be moved into the 7th. 6th lord would be important if it sees the 12th, e.g Saturn in the 6th would see the 12th an effect it thus.

Or....I could just look at your chart. Speculation is fun though haha.

Somewhat. Half of my planets stay and half leave if I recall correctly. I think the themes of the chart stay the same, though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 1.12.30 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 1.12.30 PM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 22

Blaze

Account Closed
Bismo! Sorry for the long wait lass. Spent some time looking at your chart. Using whole signs sees Saturn, in-sect and domicile opposing your 12th house. That opposition makes me wonder if, more so than the rest of us, your subconscious state/dreams have an effect on your health and well-being. Saturn in Aqua can be harsh, certainly, and his effect on your dreams should be looked at.

I'd give ya more of a look see if you'd like, lass. Sun, Venus and Mercury in Aries is one hot combination and with Pisces Mars ruling it all...reminds me of a friend from Norway. :cool: Same Moon sign too, haha.

Blaze

Account Closed
So. I had a dream last night. Like many, it was just a dream, an illusion that breaks upon waking.

Was sitting on a rock. Beside me, standing up, was a woman, a beautiful one at that. She had hair the color of the sun and eyes a darker blue than the sky. She held a long spear in her right hand and with her left hand, she petted my head. Like a mother would her child. Even though she wore clothes which didn't cover up much, I wasn't sexual attracted to her, indeed, she felt like a mother to me.

As our eyes met, she smiled and it felt like the sun shot into my bones. I smiled back and looked out toward the field. It was a graveyard of dead warriors. Their armor still hung onto their bones, swords and spears clutched in their fists. The woman, with her long spear, waved it across my line of sight and as she did, the graveyard disappeared. Flowers bloomed, the color of red, yellow, purple an orange. In the distance a tree with a swing could be seen and I jumped off the rock and ran toward it. The woman pushed me while on the swing, in that moment a child-like glee ran through me and I was laughing harder than I have in years.

After some time, the woman stopped pushing me and hugged me from behind. Her breasts were perfect but again, no sexual attraction whatsoever. Her hug was warm, like the heat of a warm blanket wrapping itself around a cold body. She said something to me, something I couldn't understand but it still made me smile.

I woke up then, smiling like a kid at a theme park, haha.

Last edited:

belabismo

Bummed this thread has died down a bit lately without Blaze. :sad: I haven't been doing a good job of writing down my dreams lately, but I had one this past week that was a bit transparent:

All I remember is that I was in a suburb in the daylight looking at a mountain not too far off, standing around with a group of other people. The air was thin and I had trouble breathing. In my dream mind, I was looking at the Pacific Crest Trail but it actually just looked like any other suburb by the mountains in Southern California. We were all looking at the mountain knowing we were going to climb it.

I had some other parts of the same dream like in a cabin or something on the mountain but I can't remember what happened.

Last night I saw my ex in my dreams. I had a bit of consciousness throughout the dream and as I was about to wake up as I saw the dream fade, I quickly tried to overrule that and ran to her I just gave her a huge hug and didn't let go. I was trying to slip in whatever messages I could, asking for her return or convince her we were much more than she is defaulting on now. She believes we were bad for each other but loved each other very dearly.

I then had another dream before I woke up. I was in some house that reminded me of the acreage at home. It wasn't as the layout was completely different. It reminded me more of a house my ex and I picked out/talked about before. I snuck into a room where my ex was suppose to sleep. I was waiting for her. I fell asleep and woke up and her mother knew I was here. As she was cracking open the door, I peered through and saw her. She explained to me a lot of things, that she knew I was here, that she wished we were back together again, things like that. Not those exact words, I can't remember, but I sensed this relationship brewing speech. Then I somehow ended up outside the house and was opening the door and I saw some guy come out of a bedroom. It looked like ex's current boyfriend but a large male hand came out of the room, but it on his shoulder, and pulled him back in. This was ex's step father. That's the sense I got but didn't see. It also seemed like there was something negative happening between her parents (her mom and step father). Her mom seemed very interested in me and was sort of sad, but relieved, I was there.