Will it be really cold in SoCal this winter?

There's supposed to be a huge rainstorm this winter called El Niño and it's supposed to bring rainstorms to California (which we DESPERATELY need). My question is whether it will be really cold too. Sometimes we have rain showers where it's raining hard but it's either sunny and warm or cloudy and warm, like really humid Florida type weather. I want to know if it's going to be cold.

http://imgur.com/p7ashOT

The early ascendant is not the reason. The reason is that time is magnificient, and not everything in eternity can be known by uneternity. Modern reason says: Trust foolproof beliefs only. Trust Stephen Hawking and other bandits of lore. I tell you that time has its own will and weather prognostics depend on God. God is hart to predict (It cannot be done). Because even the best who predict God can only do 95% for 5 weeks. The weather is a minor God and it can only be predicted to an accuracy degree of about 50% 5 months prior. But not with your method! With your method, only 3 days prior can be known because you are relying on eternity! Eternity has to reproduce too many variables for too many angels and humans and other particles in earth every few weeks that it would be useless to count on your horary horoscope. The problem is that horary only works well with intuition and high-vision and reason. You cannot predict those things that are fixed for 5000 years in advanced using a horary that goes 4 months in advance. Do you understand the problem? Your problem regarding the horary chart is not relevant enough to have partaken an angel to pray for your working of it.

100% weather predictions are unknowable by anyone, because life constantly changes. Especially the weather. 20% is possible, but almost useless. 50% is possible with different modes (directions, more specialized things like special charts) but I am not knowledgeable of these methods. I just know they should be left alone, because they take a lot of calculation.

If you want to know the weather, ask for a specific event. ("Will the weather be good at this or that event?") Then this is a valid horary question, that eternal angels and other Gods can variously pray for and magize in order to work for you. But it needs to be 5 weeks prior or less than that, otherwise eternity goes crazy for you. You shouldn't demand this kind of craziness.

I think the best way to know the weather is to rely on climate charts. The climate charts are less offensive to reason, and they tell a lot.-jeshayahu2

What are climate charts? I've never heard of those. Are they astrology charts are actual charts you look at to see weather temperature.

tikana

weadther can b predicted in horary.
that had been done

The early ascendant is not the reason. The reason is that time is magnificient, and not everything in eternity can be known by uneternity. Modern reason says: Trust foolproof beliefs only. Trust Stephen Hawking and other bandits of lore. I tell you that time has its own will and weather prognostics depend on God. God is hart to predict (It cannot be done). Because even the best who predict God can only do 95% for 5 weeks. The weather is a minor God and it can only be predicted to an accuracy degree of about 50% 5 months prior. But not with your method! With your method, only 3 days prior can be known because you are relying on eternity! Eternity has to reproduce too many variables for too many angels and humans and other particles in earth every few weeks that it would be useless to count on your horary horoscope. The problem is that horary only works well with intuition and high-vision and reason. You cannot predict those things that are fixed for 5000 years in advanced using a horary that goes 4 months in advance. Do you understand the problem? Your problem regarding the horary chart is not relevant enough to have partaken an angel to pray for your working of it.

100% weather predictions are unknowable by anyone, because life constantly changes. Especially the weather. 20% is possible, but almost useless. 50% is possible with different modes (directions, more specialized things like special charts) but I am not knowledgeable of these methods. I just know they should be left alone, because they take a lot of calculation.

If you want to know the weather, ask for a specific event. ("Will the weather be good at this or that event?") Then this is a valid horary question, that eternal angels and other Gods can variously pray for and magize in order to work for you. But it needs to be 5 weeks prior or less than that, otherwise eternity goes crazy for you. You shouldn't demand this kind of craziness.

I think the best way to know the weather is to rely on climate charts. The climate charts are less offensive to reason, and they tell a lot.-jeshayahu2

Dirius

As tikana said, weather can be predicted by horary.

And you shouldn't listen to people that act as "spokesperson" for God or Angels.

Assuming that there is a God and Angels in the way we believe there is (which I'm not denying there is), just by using logic, it would be impossible for any individual to actually know how they operate regarding these kind of things.

rafaella

There's supposed to be a huge rainstorm this winter called El Niño and it's supposed to bring rainstorms to California (which we DESPERATELY need). My question is whether it will be really cold too. Sometimes we have rain showers where it's raining hard but it's either sunny and warm or cloudy and warm, like really humid Florida type weather. I want to know if it's going to be cold.

http://imgur.com/p7ashOT

Ok I don't do weather charts very often, so a bit rusty in this area, please take what I say with a grain of salt...

Ok so I take 1st house here to show us the weather as you live in Cal. Venus, significator ruling 1st house is a cold and moist planet. IT is in Leo a hot and dry sign. So it might show that it will be mainly warm, however that Moon in 1st changes things. 1st house has Moon very close to ASC, Moon is cold and moist. Taurus cold and dry.

So I'd say it will a bit rainy, not too much. And fairly cold, so perhaps somewhat cooler than normal. Also Moon in 1st shows a lot of changes in the weather, not consistent. I guess El Nino would be the Moon? Just looking at the 1st house makes me think it is going to be cool, Moon is cold, Taurus is cold. Hopefully Venus in Leo will adjust that to be a bit warmer.

please let me know if i'm completely off... :)