Uranus and Jupiter in aries - Transits

Caro

Hey

I have been reading some of the threads on this so far. However I could not find one that looked at the combined energies of these planets.(both jupiter and uranus will be in aries for a while and then again next year)

I am looking at this from an individual perspective ie how will it affect the person. Has anyone experience of this in their natal chart ie the conjunct of jupiter and uranus - how does this manifest?.

How did jupiter and uranus conjunct in pisces go for people? in the different house etc

I certainly have had a lot of unexpected stuff from uranus in pisces transit (piscesis my 4th/5th house and I have lots of planets here) I have had health issues(serious), been given notice on my flat but Ive survived. Although I feel shattered right now.

I have just read the piece by Dana Gerhardt on astrodienst home page about uranus and I can relate to a lot of that. Uranus has a very strong influence in my chart(its conjunct pluto in 10th natally)

However my progressed chart my sun is now in aries conjunct progressed saturn in aries, opp progressed moon in libra and progressed mid heaven in libra.(transit of saturn is also there again soon) so am wondering what I can get from this energy. it will be in my 5th/6th house of my natal chart.

really interested to hear of other's experience's interpretations here. Im looking on the various astrology websites and trying to see how I can work with this out for the better.

When I first saw my progressed chart I thought crikey!!! but some of it is beginning to make sense. For instance I now work with a lot of natal sun conjunct natal saturn, they are hard working successful people.

Caro

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jupiter_pisces_hp_66452_21546.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jupiter_pisces_hp_66452_21546.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi there

Are there any planets that Uranus/Jupiter are in aspect to right now. Natal planets? Also, are there any progressed planets at those same angles?

In my personal experience from last year, I was having a Uranus transit square to my natal Mars (which is my 4th house ruler).

Nothing at all happened until I had a lunation aspecting my nadir which was enough to trigger a house move, as well as the Uranus which was square the 4th house ruler. Uranus is transiting my 3rd house. That year I moved four times, while Uranus was going retro and direct again square to my natal Mars. Each house move completely by chance coincided with a lunation aspecting the natal Mars degree (25 degree Sag). Progressed Mars is at a similar angle (21 Capricorn) so this was also affected.

Uranus has moved 3 degree from the square to Mars now, but I had a lunation, new moon trine this Mars, in my 4th house, and I moved within the house I last moved to - I was staying in the lounge until the new room was finished being decorated. I will also be moving out at the end of the year to go travelling, all being well. Jupiter and Uranus will both be at 23 - 26 degree of Pisces, square to my natal Mars. With those two revving each other up, it is definately indicative of a house move, perhaps also with a new Moon trine to my Nadir angle (13 degree of Sagitaruis). :biggrin:

After that I have a few years to settle down until Uranus starts its transit to my Nadir. But perhaps nothing will happen until its triggered by a series of lunations/eclipses.

NR

Caro

Thanks for your replhy

When uranus in transit in Aqua 2001 was conjunct my natal sun. I arranged a trip around the world in a weekend!!! the trip was brilliant.

good luck with your travels. maybe you will move abroad?

yes uranus transit in aries will be almost conjunct my progressed sun/saturn at 4 degrees aries. opp progressed moon/midheaven in libra(Which also has saturn in libra transit). I think there is fewer links with my natal chart.

the shift to progressed sun in aries has been significant for me as I have become less patient! in my progressed chart these are in my 10thand 4th house. I can envisage moving again and perhaps setting up my own business. doing more creative stuff.

jupiter does bring me benefits its uranus that seems to kick start stuff.

can you post your progressed chart with transits pls? I notice Uranus/Pluto would be in 11th Equal house? and your stellium in 5th house, do you have a lot to do with your family, children, creativity??

enigmas

transiting uranus is in my 7th house and squaring my natal sun/neptune conjunction in 4th house!

please tell me if somebody had already this experience, how did it go...i hope it will be something positive :sad:

dperez3894

Hey

I have been reading some of the threads on this so far. However I could not find one that looked at the combined energies of these planets.(both jupiter and uranus will be in aries for a while and then again next year)

I am looking at this from an individual perspective ie how will it affect the person. Has anyone experience of this in their natal chart ie the conjunct of jupiter and uranus - how does this manifest?.

How did jupiter and uranus conjunct in pisces go for people? in the different house etc

I certainly have had a lot of unexpected stuff from uranus in pisces transit (piscesis my 4th/5th house and I have lots of planets here) I have had health issues(serious), been given notice on my flat but Ive survived. Although I feel shattered right now.

I have just read the piece by Dana Gerhardt on astrodienst home page about uranus and I can relate to a lot of that. Uranus has a very strong influence in my chart(its conjunct pluto in 10th natally)

However my progressed chart my sun is now in aries conjunct progressed saturn in aries, opp progressed moon in libra and progressed mid heaven in libra.(transit of saturn is also there again soon) so am wondering what I can get from this energy. it will be in my 5th/6th house of my natal chart.

really interested to hear of other's experience's interpretations here. Im looking on the various astrology websites and trying to see how I can work with this out for the better.

When I first saw my progressed chart I thought crikey!!! but some of it is beginning to make sense. For instance I now work with a lot of natal sun conjunct natal saturn, they are hard working successful people.

Caro

According to my Natal Chart, he Uranus/Jupiter conjunction will be;

In Aries, my natal sun sign. Both Uranus and Jupiter in Aries are considered good, productive and unexpectedly lucky, especially for an Aries.

Conjunct My 7th House

At the 0 Degrees Aries Point, usually an indicator of "fame".

Sextile my natal Mars which is the ruler of my Aries sun sign. My natal Mars is also conjunct my natal Jupiter

Conjunct my natal Venus

Conjunct my natal Sun

Sextile my natal Jupiter

Trine my natal Neptune

Those are the harmonious aspects. The stressful aspects will be;

Opposite my Libra Ascendant which is conjunct my natal Pluto. Since my natal Venus is the ruler of Libra and will be conjunct the Uranus/Jupiter conjunction, it's possible negative effects may be lessened.

Square my Midheaven

Square my IC

And while all this is happening, I also have a North Node return in Capricorn and transiting Mars(the ruler of Aries) will be conjunct Regulus in Leo.

So whatever the effects are, they should be quite good.

Attachments

• jupiteruranus.jpg
    jupiteruranus.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 25

Caro

Astro50

Thanks for having a look. I have posted a progressed chart but not an equal house
It is interesting what you say about equal house as I do believe that at least some of my pisces natal venus in particular is in 5th as I love theatre since I was a child. No one in my family was interested.

I have a dread of the current progressions mainly cos I have survived a saturn in leo opp my sun 2007, a saturn in virgo opp moon and other pisces planet and now I have the progressed sun/saturn opp saturn in libra)conjunct progressed moon. it feels a bit like groundhog day but hopefully I have learnt something from last few years. Also concerned about anymore health problems.

I have been looking a lot at doing more creative stuff lately. I relate very well to children creatively but to be honest dont have a lot of contact with children or indeed my family. The kids I do know definitley see me as one of them. which Im fine with!!

I think this sounds a great placing for 7th house - unexpected meetings- and expansion in this area. A friend of mine has mars in aries here and I think she will meet somewhere now.

dhundhun - thanks for the link to that post.

Astro50

Thanks for having a look. I have posted a progressed chart but not an equal house
It is interesting what you say about equal house as I do believe that at least some of my pisces natal venus in particular is in 5th as I love theatre since I was a child. No one in my family was interested.

I have a dread of the current progressions mainly cos I have survived a saturn in leo opp my sun 2007, a saturn in virgo opp moon and other pisces planet and now I have the progressed sun/saturn opp saturn in libra)conjunct progressed moon. it feels a bit like groundhog day but hopefully I have learnt something from last few years. Also concerned about anymore health problems.

I have been looking a lot at doing more creative stuff lately. I relate very well to children creatively but to be honest dont have a lot of contact with children or indeed my family. The kids I do know definitley see me as one of them. which Im fine with!!

I think this sounds a great placing for 7th house - unexpected meetings- and expansion in this area. A friend of mine has mars in aries here and I think she will meet somewhere now.

dhundhun - thanks for the link to that post.
sounds like you are mixing transits and progressions a bit. I can see that T Saturn in virgo to be challenging cos it opposed all your pisces planets to. But you should be over the worst of this now..

progressed charts are more 'internal' changes, evolvements rather than 'events or external' matters. I don't read prog charts as stand alones it's more important to see where these planets are moving in the natal chart

Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars especially are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

What's the difference between Transits and Progressions?
“Transits are the planets currently orbiting in the sky and the relationships they form to each other and additionally, to your chart. Transits happen for everyone. They're important and effect you personally when they contact a planet or point in your chart. Transits represent outside energy, things happening outside yourself. They describe external events and your responses to them. Progressions, however, move very slowly and are a natural progression of your original birth chart. The events and emotions they describe are part of you, deeply ingrained in your psyche, internal, and psychological. And as they form aspects, these inner feelings start to become more important and central to your life”

http://www.artcharts.com/learn_astrology/progressed.html

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67
http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/progressionsinastrology.php
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://astrolmass.com/progressions.htm

The most important of progressed planets is of course, sun & moon and then upto mars, as the outer planets hardly move by progression. Now like with transits, solar arcs --- it's what these progressed planets are doing NOW by mathematical aspect to your natal planets and Angles that is ultimately important.

Also I would take this opportunity to mention there is a ‘plethora’ of information in every forum top, called 'stickys' which cover, explain in great depth what each forum is all about, plus we have an Education forum for further research..

Caro

Thanks for posting these links. :pouty:

solar arc looks interesting.

Still interested in how others have fared under similar transits. uranus/jupiter

Caro

Im finding this influence quite disruptive.
had to change a lot of plans and the last minute, short journey's disrupted. appts cancelled for no good reason.

all this relates to stuff I do out of work s- 5th house stuff.

maybe it is shaking things up for change.

DVANZETT

Thanks for posting these links. :pouty:

solar arc looks interesting.

Still interested in how others have fared under similar transits. uranus/jupiter
Worst 7 years of my life when these planets were in Pisces, 2nd H of money. I'm an Aquarius and need a fire of air signs to get anywhere in life. Finances, absolutely none. Whatever I received with one hand the other gave it out. I have been secure all my life til Ur and Jup in Pis came along. I have just gone into Aries with these 2 planets and have nothing to say at this time because there is no noticeable improvement as of yet. I expect that soon. Hope this helps.

Caro

Thanks for your reply.

do you think the uranus unpleasantness in this house has taught you more about values of money?

my friend an aqua with aqua rising has had similar experiences. she has got some really good jobs but all have finished abruptly. in many ways I think this was down to her not being happy in the environment or with some element of the job. she is currently out of work and looking. I felt that with the shift to aries things would be better for her.

are you an early aqua? another early aqua friend but sagi rising has been out of work for 3 years.

im finding the shift to uranus in aries (5/6th house) a bit of a jolt to my work and thus finances. nearly lost my job last week due to no fault of my own. have been saved by some very helpful work colleagues however my contract length has now been reduced.:whistling: I really did not see that coming!!

however i wonder whether the unsettling stuff uranus brings is to make you move towards what you are supposed to do. Im a therapist and trying to work that out on the side(whilst having a day job)

uranus is back in pisces in mid august. sorry!:pinched:

ps im an aqua with scorpio rising and lots of pisces personal planets

Kuntuzangmo

I think the "event" could have been the oil spill....pluto in cap.
The tensions of the jup/uranus opp saturn might be the radical changes trying to happen in Washington. Obama wants to progress (jup/uranus) and the opposition, literally (saturn) wants to thwart him at every turn.
However, with the energy of aries behind him....many of his initiatives and those of the dems are getting through....
The opposition being in balanced Libra, in whatever measure is an influence that will be good for whatever change that does happen.

DVANZETT

Thanks for your reply.

do you think the uranus unpleasantness in this house has taught you more about values of money?

my friend an aqua with aqua rising has had similar experiences. she has got some really good jobs but all have finished abruptly. in many ways I think this was down to her not being happy in the environment or with some element of the job. she is currently out of work and looking. I felt that with the shift to aries things would be better for her.

are you an early aqua? another early aqua friend but sagi rising has been out of work for 3 years.

im finding the shift to uranus in aries (5/6th house) a bit of a jolt to my work and thus finances. nearly lost my job last week due to no fault of my own. have been saved by some very helpful work colleagues however my contract length has now been reduced.:whistling: I really did not see that coming!!

however i wonder whether the unsettling stuff uranus brings is to make you move towards what you are supposed to do. Im a therapist and trying to work that out on the side(whilst having a day job)

uranus is back in pisces in mid august. sorry!:pinched:

ps im an aqua with scorpio rising and lots of pisces personal planets
Yes Uranus has taught me to be frugal with money. That's because I have none and yes since 2007, Am a Cap rising,Sag moon. I am a Realtor and always had money to make me comfortable. I started going downhill in 2004. By 2007 I changed offices 3 times. Saturn in Virgo has been in my 8H for over 2 years. Finally exiting the 21 July 2010. I have dealt with most of the issues of this 8H, wills, taxes, mortgages, mounting debt, etc. Mars in Virgo is also there, entering the 9H on the 29 July. Jup will enter Pisces again from Sept to Jan.2011 2H. Do you think finances will get better even though Uranus is going back to Pisces.IE, Mars ,Saturn out of 8h to 9h and Jup in 2H? Born, Jan 27th, 1946.I love my job of 22 years.

Last edited:
Worst 7 years of my life when these planets were in Pisces, 2nd H of money. I'm an Aquarius and need a fire of air signs to get anywhere in life. Finances, absolutely none. Whatever I received with one hand the other gave it out. I have been secure all my life til Ur and Jup in Pis came along. I have just gone into Aries with these 2 planets and have nothing to say at this time because there is no noticeable improvement as of yet. I expect that soon. Hope this helps.

I'm 1' Aquarius rising and can agree with all you say here. Having had Saturn T 8house for 2.5years. The demands on my finances from partners has been horrendous and in true saturian dutiful fashion have had to respond with help, which has left me very short :whistling:

Transits
I use--- 1° approaching, 1° exact and 1° departing. If you click on the link listed below for the online ephemeris it will list all planets at any given time. Learning astrology is like learning a new ‘language’ and obviously the more effort you put into something the more your knowledge and understanding will increase. All transits act as ‘background’ influences through a house, until it makes a mathematical aspect to a planet inside or an Angle.

For 'timings' I would look to the retrograde hit as the most important trigger, then look to see what the quicker planets are doing especially mars & mercury --

astro.com has fee six month transit forecast plus when you get into Extended chart selection, look at the three tabs after calculating a chart under ‘method’ default is circular wheels (on left), middle is special charts and in their you get graphic ephemeris 1yr (or 5years) with natal = transits for 1yr and lots more. BUT you first must learn or memorise the 'glyphs' ie: shorthand for recognising what these maps/graphics mean.

For example when you post or reply to a chart the 'smilies' to the right and just under them [more] if you click on there it will bring up a whole loads of 'glyphs' Mercury Uranus conjunction (+or - 8') trine aspect 120' Libra

http://cafeastrology.com/transits.html
http://cafeastrology.com/transits_2.html
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/transits18.0.htm
http://www.astro.com/faq/fq_fh_transits_e.htm
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_transits_e.htm
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2009.pdf
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/astrology-glyphs.php
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookTransitsAndProgressions.htm

Now it's more important to focus on transits from Jupiter to Pluto (poss mars as this is the ignition key)and these planets when aspecting something in your natal chart 'set off' the difficult or nice 'aspects - potential - problems' that your chart expresses. By that I mean if a benefic planet like Jupiter hits/touches/transits your venus, mars or uranus these could be experienced very pleasantly. BUT if your natal venus is afflicted, or badly aspected say conj saturn then jupiter will not has such a good effect. It all depends on how the natal planet is 'aspected'

For me I would say external 'events' must be seen by transits, progressions or Solar arcs to Angles ie: Asc/Desc & MC/IC most other times these events are 'internal, psychological matters as in between the ears'

Now astro.com uses a much wider orb, possibly something like 5° or even 10° that’s why when you use the free transit forecast service a transit goes on for months and months. BUT common sense should tell you when the transit is ‘exact’ then it’s at the strongest. Some astrologers swear by 1° approaching produces ‘events’ some say the 1° exact, some say 1° off for triggering events. I personally look to the exact and 1° off for ‘timings’ especially the retrograde hit (backwards hit)

This last website link is rather nice because it gives interpretations of what the ‘Lord’ of the house cusp ruler means ie: T Jupiter sextiles natal sun, so wherever Leo rules in your chart is connected to the area this transit will be affecting –
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/

Caro

Dvanzett

I think the retrograde is time for reflection.

uranus will only be in the later degrees of pisces as it rolls back into that house for you. when it was at those degrees before did anything happen? also jupiter will also be there for awhile I think conjunct uranus but then jupiter will retrograde further back into pisces. again what were the affects of this. usually jupiter is fairly beneficial. however with uranus conjunct I think the shock waves have been amplified.

maybe it will just help you too look back over this period and go phew! when it finally moves on.

try and look back at the dates of the key events that you have summarised to get a view as to what is going on in your chart and what affects you.

my aqua friend just had a builder fall thro her roof! Im sure she has a little aries in the 4th house!

Caro

the transit back into pisces will be around 26 degrees. If that is of any help.

I have saturn and chiron around this degree! oh what fun!