Should she leave this relationship?

shinrie

The querent (my older sister) asked if she should end this relationship and move on. They've been together for 5 years and had a child together. However, her partner doesn't really want to move forward with this relationship at least to her understanding. She on the other hand half wanted to leave half wanted to stay.
The horary chart has an early ascendant so probably too early to say yes or no.
The Querent is Saturn in the first house and that makes her partner the Moon - also in the first house. With Moon being the Quesited, should we still consider Moon to determine the flow of events aka how things go?
Can I also use Venus and Sun as co-significators in this case?

And with an early ascendant like this, will you still read the chart? Or should you wait?
Thanks,
Rie

https://ibb.co/sgwgb5r

Chrysalis

The charts still readable with an early Asc, but it just means she's not seriously asking shes frivolously asking. Which is confirmed by the chart's answer.

SN so close to the Asc is unfortunate for any positive outcome. Then I've looked at the Arabic part of "if this is the right thing for her to do", this lot is posited at 25° Aries which her Saturn retrogrades away from.

As an all-round conclusion, she's not serious right now about leaving him. It's maybe in her head occasionally, but at this point in her life, that's all it is.

So the chart says NO this is not the right time to leave him, as she first needs to be fully committed to wanting to leave to be able to follow through.

waybread

The early degree rising generally means that "It's too soon to tell." More events will have to unfold before she is in a good position to make this decision.

Neither your sister nor your partner seem to be in great shape. She's ruled by Saturn: domiciled but retrograde. Her partner is ruled by the moon. In the first house, the partner seems very attached to your sister; but the moon is also in detriment.

Couples counseling would be a good idea, notable because there is a child involved.

Can you say more about what you mean by "moving on" or why she feels this way?

shinrie

Thank you all for your helpful input.
@Chrysalis: I think you're right about how she's not truly determined to leave. As far as I understand, she's been unhappy but still hoped to work on this relationship rather than walk away. From an astrological view, does the lack of aspect between L1 and L7 an indicator of an impasse - meaning neither of them would do anything about this relationship?
@waybread: Well from what I've gathered they are growing apart, with my sister looking for emotional security while her partner hated commitment and labels of any kind. She became increasingly frustrated with his lack of commitment, especially in the matter of their child.