A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

WHYNOT

Banned
false "history narrative"
how about thinking , for a change>

instead of letting hollywood movies & other institutions think for you>
use your common sense & imagination>
picture this>>
some peoples sought to escape the oppression & injustices of their "owners>>aka govt>
they emigrated >>to arrive in new lands>>
not to "colonise", or "conquer",
but >>just to live>to survive only.
Then threatened , by outside threats< >>>>eg barbarians who slaughtered .
(fill in the rest of story yourselves>)

Last edited:

WHYNOT

Banned
THE MYTH of WHITE'S "OPPRESSION" of Blacks IN SOUTH AFRICA

YES< MYTHS/LIES.
WHEN PEOPLES CAME TO AFRICA< THERE WAS A HUGE CONTINENT>
PLENTY OF SPACE>
WHITE PEOPLE ARRIVED<
NOT TO "COLONISE", but simply to LIVE.
THEY WORKED REAL HARD.
CULTIVATED LAND, MADE THINGS GROW, AND EXPANDED THEIR COLLECTIVE LIFE.
THEN A GREAT COMMUNITY GREW>
BLACK PEOPLE ON THIS HUGE CONTINENT< LIVED THEIR OWN LIVES NOT FAR AWAY>
BUT EVENTUALLY THEY DISCOVERED A "NICER" CIVILISATION GROWING NEARBY. SO THEY GRAVITATED TO IT
>

BLACK PEOPLE STARTED WANTING TO COME IN.
LIFE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN AS THEY KNEW.
THEY WERE ALLOWED TO COME IN, BUT THEY NEEDED TO ADJUST TO "NEW STANDARDS"
THEY WERE ALLOWED IN ACCORDINGLY.
WHITE PEOPLE TRIED TO HELP THEM .
WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ALTRUISTIC.

LONG STORY CUT SHORT. LIES ABOUT HISTORY.
"SO CALLED "APARTHEID" WAS ONLY NECESSARY< BECAUSE THE BLACKS WERE PRIMITIVE < TENDED TO DESTROY.

LONG STORY CUT SHORTER< JUST CHECK OUT SOUTH AFRICA TODAY< 20 YEARS AFTER BLACK RULE

EVERYTHING GOOD & POSITIVE, THEY HAVE DESTROYED.
NOT ONLY THIS, BUT THEY ARE BUTCHERING WHITE PEOPLE
BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN "COACHED" TO VIEW WHITE PEOPLE AS ..."ENEMY"

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

SO TIRED OF YOUR RECYCLED "POPULAR" HISTORY MEMES>
=LAZY MIND
NO QUESTIONING NEEDED.
GUESS WHAT? THAT "SMALL POX" STORY TURNS OUT TO BE JUST MORE (ANTI WHITE) PROPAGANDA & B.S.

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5...ox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

MYTH OF THE "NOBLE" SAVAGE. (HOLLYWOOD )
VS
TRUTH (FACTS BEEN BURIED)
AMERICAN INDIANS (MULTIPLE DIFFERENT TRIBES/LANGUAGES)
TRIBAL WARS
EXTREME SAVAGERY VERY COMMON
eg
-CANNIBALISM, TORTURE, DISMEMBERMENT of VICTIMS, CUTTING OFF of SCALPS
=VERY COMMON PRACTICE, BUT FOR "POLITICAL" REASONS, HIDDEN TODAY.
THERE IS A VERY GOOD REASON THEY WERE REFERRED TO AS "SAVAGES"
BECAUSE THEY WERE

BARBARIC
https://bloodontheohiotalesoffronti.../04/the-potawatomi-indians-were-kind-and.html
AMERICAN INDIANS TODAY BEING GLAMORISED AS "INNOCENT VICTIMS"
you-have-to-realize-that-up-until-about-1959-africa-was-dominated-by-the-colonial-powers-and-by-the-colonial-powers-of-europe-having-complete-control-over-africa-they-projected-africa-always-in-a-negative-light-jungles-savages-cannibals-nothing-civilized-243721.jpg

JUPITERASC

oh dear here ! Here is another "politically incorrect"
truth.
today
3 african men arrested in paris suburb... For cannibalism
you have to google it .
Truthseeker website

Europe boasts the oldest fossil evidence of cannibalism :smile:

lost-cannibals-of-europe-300x450.jpg

OH DEAR!

"MEXICO ARCHAEOLOGY DIG REVEALS DETAILS OF 1520AD
AZTEC CANNIBALISM"

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS ON MAINSTREAM NEWS
(BECAUSE it is "POLITICALLY INCORRECT"))

slide_63.jpg

JUPITERASC

false "history narrative"
how about thinking , for a change>
instead of letting hollywood movies & other institutions think for you>
use your common sense & imagination>
picture this>>
some peoples sought to escape the oppression & injustices of their "owners>>aka govt>
they emigrated >>to arrive in new lands>>
not to "colonise", or "conquer",
but >>just to live>to survive only.
Then threatened , by outside threats< >>>>eg barbarians who slaughtered .
(fill in the rest of story yourselves>)
CRKWKRWWUAAXJxv.jpg

THE MYTH of WHITE'S "OPPRESSION" of Blacks IN SOUTH AFRICA

YES< MYTHS/LIES.
WHEN PEOPLES CAME TO AFRICA< THERE WAS A HUGE CONTINENT>
PLENTY OF SPACE>
WHITE PEOPLE ARRIVED<
NOT TO "COLONISE", but simply to LIVE.
THEY WORKED REAL HARD.
CULTIVATED LAND, MADE THINGS GROW, AND EXPANDED THEIR COLLECTIVE LIFE.
THEN A GREAT COMMUNITY GREW>
BLACK PEOPLE ON THIS HUGE CONTINENT< LIVED THEIR OWN LIVES NOT FAR AWAY>
BUT EVENTUALLY THEY DISCOVERED A "NICER" CIVILISATION GROWING NEARBY. SO THEY GRAVITATED TO IT>

BLACK PEOPLE STARTED WANTING TO COME IN.
LIFE WAS MUCH BETTER THAN AS THEY KNEW.
THEY WERE ALLOWED TO COME IN, BUT THEY NEEDED TO ADJUST TO "NEW STANDARDS"
THEY WERE ALLOWED IN ACCORDINGLY.
WHITE PEOPLE TRIED TO HELP THEM .
WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS ALTRUISTIC.

LONG STORY CUT SHORT. LIES ABOUT HISTORY.
"SO CALLED "APARTHEID" WAS ONLY NECESSARY< BECAUSE THE BLACKS WERE PRIMITIVE < TENDED TO DESTROY.

LONG STORY CUT SHORTER< JUST CHECK OUT SOUTH AFRICA TODAY< 20 YEARS AFTER BLACK RULE
EVERYTHING GOOD & POSITIVE, THEY HAVE DESTROYED.
NOT ONLY THIS, BUT THEY ARE BUTCHERING WHITE PEOPLE
BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN "COACHED" TO VIEW WHITE PEOPLE AS ..."ENEMY"

2041688.jpg

GuyWithWeirdChart

I think racism is a byproduct of corruption . Its been proven that humans will feel more empathy towards those they can relate to (people that look like them or in similar situations) so naturally races will have a tendency to want to stick together. I think there is an agenda though to keep people separated, not just between races, but literally every way possible. He drives a truck, he's gay, he's Jewish, he's a liberal, he's vegan, etc... Creating chaos amongst the masses is extremely beneficial because the true enemies are laughing with their suits and ties and money in the bank. Humans fail to see the big picture often times, getting sucked into their stupid world drama... I don't think prejudice will ever disappear. Not unless a major change occurs on this planet. Ever heard the quote "an enemy of an enemy is a friend" ? If that's the case then the majority of the people on this planet are friends, they're simply not seeing it. Now days I see a lot of finger pointing, your race did this, oh yeah well your race did that... Etc... Everyone trying to shift the blame or discredit one another...every group has their downfall, but what is bashing each other going to solve? Nothing. It's only going to create more division amongst people as humans naturally tendency when confronted is to become defensive or hostile in return. It's a sad reality , humans are so easy to manipulate, especially when you know how to pull their strings. So many things wrong with this world, I often times wish I could just live here alone, all this conflict is just too much. This world is too far gone.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

It appears "most" white people, esp in the upper-middle and rich class, claim to be very against racism and it is not classy to be (esp openly) prejudiced against people based on race, ethnicity and skin color. What affluent white people don't know nor understand is they received, esp historically, enough privilege due to being born white, and this helped them to be enriched compared to many non-whites. It's like you are colorblind...and have deaf ears on racial disparity of opportunity.

CapAquaPis

Honestly, I observe society tries hard to combat racism and prejudice, we make social rules to keep any of our opinions about race to ourselves, esp. at public functions, the workplace, in education, on the media and around children. Esp. at corporate culture, they instruct employees at their companies to avoid racism and the like in the premises, esp. in their jobs, when dealing with the public or co-workers. In most sensitivity training courses, they say avoid these topics:
* Race * Gender * Sexual orientation * Politics * Religion * Money * Sex * Death * Disease or medical condition * Bodily functions jokes * Age * Weight * Disability * Drug use * criminality or illegality * controversy of any kind * Ethnicity or Nationality * Corporation policy * personal lives * gossip/rumors * Negativity of any kind * Environmentalism * Natural disasters, * History * Science * Morality and ethics, and * Nudity (also no office romance).
I don't believe you can find anyone interested in astrology at the workplace, either they don't know about it, don't believe in it or are opposed to it. Good Luck with finding a fellow astrologer at your job...you might lose your job.

I wrote this post last year and I wanna add what I learned in workplace conduct training: do not discuss non-work things at work, similar to the rule you don't discuss work in a non-work world.

Now on the topic of race relations, for the system to tell people not to bring up race will not make our country have less racism, the implication only makes the situation worse. I had Libertarians tell me over the years on Civil Rights Laws don't really work, as well PC-ness is "fascism pretending to be manners" and SJWs are just as extreme as the Alt-right in curbing liberties. Which side I wanna be on? the socially responsible to tell others to shut up? or the hatemongers concerned on the freedom to verbally abuse with slurs?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Judaism is a RELIGION, not a race.

A religion, but also a culture, ethnicity, has a nation of origin and a way of life. They vary greatly from one place to another, about 18 million in the world are of differing denominations and methods of worship and cultural practice.AN atheist Jew can identify as a Jew like an Orthodox and Reform practicing Jew, and half-Jews who aren't in Judaism sometimes claim to have Jewish heritage.

Scientists today don't believe there's such a thing as race as we know it, we may have genes to give us different color (skin, hair and eyes) from certain geographical regions, but deep down, we're all one modern human species. An African-American though is just as American like an immigrant from Ireland or Italy, also from India or China, or a Mexican-American, and a Native American.