Better late than never...

polypode

Hello to all existing and future members.

I joined this astrology community a while back but I didn't introduce myself nor did I post any message on a thread until now. I sort of forgot about the forum, I even forgot that I had signed up as a member (no offence please, I was just forgetful). I have recently stumbled back onto the website. I guess forums are quite unknown territory for me so I'm starting to get used to the idea...

Thank you to all of those who participate actively, I see some of you are devoted to this forum. There are some really interesting threads which have expanded my understanding and vision of astrology. I've been making the most of the information that is available here and will continue to do so.

Looking forward to sharing...

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to polypode

polypode,

You said:
I joined this astrology community a while back but I didn't introduce myself nor did I post any message on a thread until now. I sort of forgot about the forum, I even forgot that I had signed up as a member (no offence please, I was just forgetful).

Welcome! Come back anytime!

Welcoming,

Tim

polypode

Re: Welcome! to polypode

Thank you for the warm welcome Tim as for your website with useful basic tips on astrology chart interpretation.
All the best.