will I find love?

J

jeaniec

For the last year I have felt strongly attracted to a man and have had a strong feeling about him. He knows me casually, but nothing more. Since I don't know his birthday, I can't say anything more about this particular relationship, but was wondering if there is anything that can be said about my being with/meeting someone special anytime soon?
My info is 21 July 1959, 04:50, NJ, USA. I don't know if anyone would have anything tosay about this, but I'm in a bad situation, and am simply desperate for hope of something. I would appreciate any help so much!
Thanks

fensi88

Hi!
As you did not post necessary data (lat. long) I took the time and place when I understood question and that is" 17:33, 44n48, 20e29 gmt+2

I got 11:45 Sag on ASC. You are Ju at 10:49 Lib, he is Me at 15:31 Leo and Moon is at 15:40 Vir. As you can see, there are no applain aspects between Ju and Me, or Mo and Me so the answer is unforunately "no".

J

jeaniec

reply to fensi88 - Goca

As you did not post necessary data (lat. long) I took the time and place when I understood question and that is" 17:33, 44n48, 20e29 gmt+2

I got 11:45 Sag on ASC. You are Ju at 10:49 Lib, he is Me at 15:31 Leo and Moon is at 15:40 Vir. As you can see, there are no applain aspects between Ju and Me, or Mo and Me so the answer is unforunately "no".

Thanks for your reply, but I don't really understand. I've had my chart done several times, and I have a Cancer ASC. You wrote that you got 11:45 Sag on ASC and you write "he is Me at 15:31 Leo and Moon at 15:40 Vir." I don't know his birth data, so I don't understand this. I am a novice at this, and there may be something I'm missing. Could you explain it further?

Thanks,
Jeanc

J

jeaniec

Hi again,

I just pulled out my chart, and I have a Cancer ASC at 15:10, Mercury in Virgo at 2:44 and Jupiter in Scorpio at 22:8. Thanks.
jeanc

fensi88

You talk about you natal chart, I talk about horary chart for your question. If you wish to hear something from your natal chart than ask your question in "Natal & Predictive Astrology" astrology forum.

M

moonchild

hi jeanc,

just thought i'd help clarify -- a horary chart is pulled for the querent (person asking the question) for the date/time/place when the question was asked. the horary chart is specific only to the question being asked vs. a natal chart, which represents a blue print of who we are.

hope that helped a little,
moon