Lilith conjunct ascendant

Neptunian Rainbow

Does anyone here have Black moon Lilith conjunct the ascendant or in the first house? Or do you know someone with this placement?

I have Lilith conjunct my ascendant in the first house (3 degrees). Two friends of mine have Lilith in their first house as well.

I have read about the symbolism. Adam did not want an equal relationship so God created Eve from his rib. Lilith represents a wild and natural woman.

In my life I have met MANY men who have seemed to be obsessed with a need to use my body. Some men have been obsessed for many years even if they have not had feelings for me.

There are men who wants to have a relationship with me as well, but either they try to control me in a direct way or through hot/cold behaviours. Some men feel inferior to me. They look up to me and they would accept anything just to be with me. I can't be attracted to someone like that.

My two friends with Lilith in the first house are having very similar experiences and they are both single. I'm 34 years old and they are about the same age.

I was just wondering if this is typical for this placement? I have a lot of things going on in my chart so it might have to do with other things, but I really resonate with the story about Lilith. It's difficult for me to have an equal relationship. I have never had one.

Last edited:

love-thinking

I have BML conjunct my mc (4.5 degree orb), BML opposite sun(below 0), and square ascendent(4.5), and BML inconjunct venus. I don't know if these are huge orbs.

I have had times, when I'd literally feel ugly as f, and a guy would magically be smitten by me on a date, or through webcam and I'd be here thinking about how he's going to reject me or how ugly I may look. But then again I also have chiron and aphrodite conjunct my libra ascendent(1 degree)and venus trine it along with lots of dark goddess asteroids on my first house like persophophone. I don't know about obsession, I've had men want to **** me, with some having no control over themselves even at inappropriate times. I used to use sex as a way to make up with my ex and he'd always give in. He called me a temptress and has called me a sexy ***** in bed after a fight.

Men treat me like an object, some sort of conquest, sometimes it gets overbearing because sometimes all I want is a man to see me as a human with feelings rather than the next conquest to stimulate their ego and penis but there's nothing I can do about it. I say no, their egos are bruised and somettimes they won't give up until they get what they want. Most of the time, I run because I feel stuck. There's no practicality with my interaction with men. They are purely run by instincts and take things too personally.

And in a relationship, my kindness and thoughtfulness is usually overpowered by how many guys I know, how many times I message him per day, and whether I wear provacative clothing or make up. My heart and acts of kindness is not enough to prove any kind of loyalty. (My last relationship ended because he thought I cheated but I didn't)

But then again, even my chart says I attract firey, impulsive, sexed, egomaniac creeps that are run by their emotions, impulses and insecurities. Perhaps I attract other lilith types?

Anyways, I'm not going to say I hate my sex appeal, I just sometimes wish that I felt as sexy inside as these men treat me on the outside. I just wish I saw it but I don't.

Neptunian Rainbow

I have BML conjunct my mc (4.5 degree orb), BML opposite sun(below 0), and square ascendent(4.5), and BML inconjunct venus. I don't know if these are huge orbs.

I have had times, when I'd literally feel ugly as f, and a guy would magically be smitten by me on a date, or through webcam and I'd be here thinking about how he's going to reject me or how ugly I may look. But then again I also have chiron and aphrodite conjunct my libra ascendent(1 degree)and venus trine it along with lots of dark goddess asteroids on my first house like persophophone. I don't know about obsession, I've had men want to **** me, with some having no control over themselves even at inappropriate times. I used to use sex as a way to make up with my ex and he'd always give in. He called me a temptress and has called me a sexy ***** in bed after a fight.

Men treat me like an object, some sort of conquest, sometimes it gets overbearing because sometimes all I want is a man to see me as a human with feelings rather than the next conquest to stimulate their ego and penis but there's nothing I can do about it. I say no, their egos are bruised and somettimes they won't give up until they get what they want. Most of the time, I run because I feel stuck. There's no practicality with my interaction with men. They are purely run by instincts and take things too personally.

And in a relationship, my kindness and thoughtfulness is usually overpowered by how many guys I know, how many times I message him per day, and whether I wear provacative clothing or make up. My heart and acts of kindness is not enough to prove any kind of loyalty. (My last relationship ended because he thought I cheated but I didn't)

But then again, even my chart says I attract firey, impulsive, sexed, egomaniac creeps that are run by their emotions, impulses and insecurities. Perhaps I attract other lilith types?

Anyways, I'm not going to say I hate my sex appeal, I just sometimes wish that I felt as sexy inside as these men treat me on the outside. I just wish I saw it but I don't.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, they definitely seem similar to mine!

I have also noticed that men feel jealous when they are with me. It seems as if they believe that I am promiscuos and I am really the opposite of that. I have always been faithful and when I have a relationship I never feel attracted to other men and I am not the flirtatious type.

Men often feel intensely interested in the beginning. Then they seem scared and easily triggered, or feel that they want another kind of woman. However they often tell me that they still want me sexually and many of them contact me months or years later.

I have also solved problems within relationships with sex. I guess I am more comfortable with being sexual than I am with dealing with conflicts. My last ex did not feel worthy of me and was hot/cold. I should probably have given him compliments instead when he felt low.

About your aspects; I do not believe that your orbs are too wide.

I imagine that Aphrodite conjunct ascendant is more about being beautiful.

A friend of mine has Chiron conjunct ascendant and she is often afraid that men will reject/leave her if she would gain a little weight or something. Men see her as attractive but her self-image is twisted. This seems to be a difficult aspect and I believe that it makes it difficult for you to see yourself the way men do.

Persephone in the first house might be about feeling powerless in some aspect.

I have read that women with Lilith on the angles or with the sun will experience this theme in their life.

I do not believe that Lilith necessarily is bad. She is untamed and some men are afraid of independent women. Lilith does not behave the way men want her to behave in order to be loved. I leave a man if something is wrong.

It may be that you attract men who express a lower kind of Lilith or that you attract men who have difficulties with accepting a free and untamed woman = Lilith.

love-thinking

Thank you for sharing your experiences, they definitely seem similar to mine!

I have also noticed that men feel jealous when they are with me. It seems as if they believe that I am promiscuos and I am really the opposite of that. I have always been faithful and when I have a relationship I never feel attracted to other men and I am not the flirtatious type.

Men often feel intensely interested in the beginning. Then they seem scared and easily triggered, or feel that they want another kind of woman. However they often tell me that they still want me sexually and many of them contact me months or years later.

I have also solved problems within relationships with sex. I guess I am more comfortable with being sexual than I am with dealing with conflicts. My last ex did not feel worthy of me and was hot/cold. I should probably have given him compliments instead when he felt low.

About your aspects; I do not believe that your orbs are too wide.

I imagine that Aphrodite conjunct ascendant is more about being beautiful.

A friend of mine has Chiron conjunct ascendant and she is often afraid that men will reject/leave her if she would gain a little weight or something. Men see her as attractive but her self-image is twisted. This seems to be a difficult aspect and I believe that it makes it difficult for you to see yourself the way men do.

Persephone in the first house might be about feeling powerless in some aspect.

I have read that women with Lilith on the angles or with the sun will experience this theme in their life.

I do not believe that Lilith necessarily is bad. She is untamed and some men are afraid of independent women. Lilith does not behave the way men want her to behave in order to be loved. I leave a man if something is wrong.

It may be that you attract men who express a lower kind of Lilith or that you attract men who have difficulties with accepting a free and untamed woman = Lilith.

See the thing with Lilith is that it could be a good thing, but it creates situations that you literally have to fight everything in order to stay true to yourself which is so hard to do at times. Lilith and other dark goddess can sometimes make you see the light more clearly than other people. So you are not really about turning the other cheek when it comes to about anything. Before my relationship, I became an appostate when it came to my religion, when most people in my religious group has a tough time dealing with the fundamentally flawed aspects of my religion and instead turn the other cheek instead.

However, leaving the garden can be hard because staying true to yourself or what is, can be so difficult. When it comes to relationships, it can be similar. Lilith is the honest individual that stays true to herself even if she's crazily in love with Adam. She would go to any height to prove a point, whether it costs the love of her life, her family or friends, or face. I think these are the themes that come up usually. These are the themes that has been coming up with me time and time again.

When it comes to men that can have lilith aspects, I believe they either are fatally attracted to lilith type of women, or if they are the lower lilith types, they strive to feed their ego, and sex drives quite a lot. Because lilith has a mars energy to it which again, mars is more about the ID, the unsocialized aspect of us, and mars is also the most immature planet with him representing sex and aggression so lower lilith types usually play out their instincts. I think higher lilith types are more self-righteous and raw and honest about how they reflect back or response to the world around them.

As for lilith relationships or women with lilith in relationships-there seems to be a central theme of jealousy or looking at the other woman as promiscious like our experience-there could be multiple possibilities. One, the independent woman that wants too much time to herself, is very different from the dependent eve. That frightens men. Two, sexed apearance along with skills in bed (my skills in bed went from 0 to 10-I was a virgin before my ex) that makes it seem like: if she's this dirty and into it with me-how might she be with other men?

I mean most women would be into sex especially with those they love, but I feel like lilith types bring a sort of passion, with a pinch of dirtiness/kink into it looking like they really like what they're doing, like they could do it for hours and not get sick of it. It's really easy for lilith types to classically condition(psychogical term, Ivan pavlov's dog experiment if you want to know the history behind it) their men to want them sexually. We become the conditioned stimulus ;) It's hard to see that type of women with other men and our partners think that other men who happen to be strangers would respond the same way they do and we'd provoke them the same way exact way.

Anyways, I'm going on and on. I've been interested in lilith too for a while. Next, I feel like lilith relationships bring out demons in both of the people. There's a theme of sexual unworthiness where one or both can really try to compensate for their feelings of inadequecy. There's often a theme of jealousy, and sometimes neither of them intentionally provoke jealousy into the other. It's purely circumstantial sometimes. It's just that collectively, humans are so ****** that they have to be triggered in order to passionately love someone in order to redeem the parts of them, they regarded as unacceptable or unworthy.

As for my placements, chiron conjunct ascendent has given me disordered eating and a disordered lifestyle. I have recurring symptoms of bulimia.

I have no idea how persophone in my first house has played out. It's also in scorpio. My first house if half libra, half scorpio with the ascendent being libra. I feel so much more like a scorpio sometimes though lol. Probably my lilith or my pluto transits.

How do you look like? There was this other thread started here about lilith in first house, and most of these women said they were short with small everything with a sexed look and way about them. Many of them also said they were either the first girl in the family in years. I happen to be the last girl born in my dad's and my mom's side of the family. All of my aunts and uncles that had kids after my birth had boys. So I don't know if there's a theme of lilith types being 'speical' in the family in someway.

Neptunian Rainbow

It's incredible how much everything you say resonates with me. I need to read more about Lilith! It feels as if I have left Eden many times in my life. I start with trying to make people understand. I am definitely willing to endure anything to prove a point, but that does not mean that I am successful in proving my points. Sometimes I feel utterly devastated when I have to leave to remain true to myself and my dignity.

Since I have Neptune conjunct Lilith and the ascendant I am a strange mix between Neptune and Lilith. I believe that Lilith partly is about finding ones natural femininity and sexuality and let it flow freely. I would never try to become what I believe men wants women to be. I tap into myself and the partner I am with but I would never do something that I am not comfortable with. I believe that Neptune with Lilith makes me want to merge and loose myself.

What you are saying about unworthiness and jealousy is very much a theme in my love life. However I notice that I evolve and learn and that I am able to handle things better and better. I have done a lot of work regarding my own sense of unworthiness.

My height is average. When I was a teenager people often told me that I looked like Winona Ryder, I coloured my hair black at the time. My features are small (perhaps due to Lilith?). I have a baby face and very thin skin (Neptune). Normally I have blond curly hair. I have very dark blue eyes and I can look sensitive, innocent and very kind. My eyes can also look playful or intense or cold (intimidating and Scorpio like). Neptune makes me very transparent, my emotions are visible to everyone. I can look very fragile as well as very strong. It is confusing.

I am the only girl in my family and I have three brothers. I have like 20 cousins and I am not the first or last among them. However I was my grandparents favourite.

Thank you for sharing all of this information, it is very interesting!

Neptunian Rainbow

One more thought, in some countries they mutilate females genitals. They are afraid of women's sexuality since they believe that if a woman connects to her sexuality she will turn into a nympho. A Lilith who will leave Eden and have sex with thousands of demons.

boubou

Does anyone here have Black moon Lilith conjunct the ascendant or in the first house? Or do you know someone with this placement?

I have Lilith conjunct my ascendant in the first house (3 degrees). Two friends of mine have Lilith in their first house as well.

I have read about the symbolism. Adam did not want an equal relationship so God created Eve from his rib. Lilith represents a wild and natural woman.

In my life I have met MANY men who have seemed to be obsessed with a need to use my body. Some men have been obsessed for many years even if they have not had feelings for me.

There are men who wants to have a relationship with me as well, but either they try to control me in a direct way or through hot/cold behaviours. Some men feel inferior to me. They look up to me and they would accept anything just to be with me. I can't be attracted to someone like that.

My two friends with Lilith in the first house are having very similar experiences and they are both single. I'm 34 years old and they are about the same age.

I was just wondering if this is typical for this placement? I have a lot of things going on in my chart so it might have to do with other things, but I really resonate with the story about Lilith. It's difficult for me to have an equal relationship. I have never had one.

You are describing my life....I have lilith conjunct my ASC tight orb and we are the same age too...34!!

Neptunian Rainbow

Thank you PinklySM and Boubou for commenting! It is very interesting to hear that we all are sharing similar experiences. I guess we should all focus on becoming the highest level of Lilith; strong, brave, wild, natural, independent and free women. Some men can´t handle Lilith but that is there problem :lol:

Tla26

I have this conjunct my AC at 4 degrees. I've noticed that married men are attracted to me (I've never reciprocated). I've also always known I had an intense sexual energy about me and just assumed that it was my Venus in Scorpio. My ex used to say I had a diabolical twinkle in my eyes. However, I started looking up other women with L conjunction their AC and eerily enough, these were women I'd been told I looked like!!! There's a distinct energy/vibe for sure!!!

Examples of celebs with this conjunction: Natalie Portman, Lana Del Rey, Sharon Tate, Vanessa Paradis, Joan Baez, Christina Ricci, Tina Fey, Calista Flockhart, Ashlee Simpson, Laura Dern, Megan Mullally, Heidi Fleiss, Clara Bow, Lily-Rose Depp, Paget Brewster, Christine Keeler...

boubou

yes everything you just described is lilith for me too...and take a look at these celebrities...they are not the normal type...all of these women have a mysterious aura and they are not the typical beauties...also marylin monroe had lilith rising!

Neptunian Rainbow

I have been told many times that I look like a fairy, those celebrities also have the look of a fairy in my opinion. Winona has Lilith on her Midheaven.

ashriia

Lilith conjunct ascendant-- people with this placement also are outcasts/disliked in their youth as lilith will conjunct the ascendant by progression in one's early years.

More challenging lilith placements are lilith in hard aspect to the moon. Lilith conjunct moon women especially tend to be viewed as sex symbols with or without basis. The most challenging placements are lilith in the 10th, where bad reputations will follow the native. lilith with neptune sometimes can be dangerous for the native, as the risk of abuse/victimization is high.(lilith/neptune is also common with musicians and drug users) Lilith in aspect to saturn, i.e. if in the same degree- will tend to have a hand in the native's death. Lilith in hard aspect to Mercury or can give speech impediments or the native not being well understood.

I have lilith in the 1st.

Last edited:

boubou

Thank you PinklySM and Boubou for commenting! It is very interesting to hear that we all are sharing similar experiences. I guess we should all focus on becoming the highest level of Lilith; strong, brave, wild, natural, independent and free women. Some men can´t handle Lilith but that is there problem :lol:

You are so right!We have to exploit this power for good only!

WaterNymph

I have lilith exactly 1 degree conjuct my ascendant in cancer. I have had dreams where I see my future partner and his family, his feelings, his anger, could sense the hard times he was having and the anger he felt towards his ex, I changed his world after entering his life, for the better of course but he has made me suffer, even anducted me to force me to move with him to a different city away from my parents lol. Still with him but during this transiting pluto opposition my ascendant, yes pluto is at the descendant access for some time now where it also opposes lilith conjunct ascendant and also transiting pluto has been trining my venus 2 years, when the trine was exact i met another man with almost the same birthday as the first, I am in love with the second for many reasons. According to astrology I think it is because of the mars/venus/ pluto/ pluto conjunctions i have with guy 2.... I share a mars / venus trine with my bf the first guy share my pluto and his with venus which has made it a very sexual relationship, obbessive on his part towards me and says and demonstrates that he loves me and doesnt want to lose me to the second guy. 2nd guy doesn't seem interested in me anymore, but I am obbessed with him, I think he is a sag rising very tall and handsome man with scorpio sun and venus and mercury. btw both guys are scorpios with birthdays 1 day apart. I have been an internet entrepreneur and have bern a pupular peekshows we webcam model that the guys loved and was considered to be their Princess. though my lilith is on the ascendant i could never perform live strip shows at a club because of my modest virgo venus. There you have it a genuine response from a real lilith conjunct ascendant person.

Damabiah

Helloooo 🍹

Yes i have!!

Lilith in 12th house for me..
She is in conjunction with my ascendant and my Moon too.

Asc + moon + lilith in 12th

This house is in cancer.
Hmmm.. i think thats not very good placement for me lol

Sun aquarius in 8th

haldarya

Helloooo 🍹

Yes i have!!

Lilith in 12th house for me..
She is in conjunction with my ascendant and my Moon too.

Asc + moon + lilith in 12th

This house is in cancer.
Hmmm.. i think thats not very good placement for me lol

Sun aquarius in 8th

Me too, I have Lilith in 12th conjunct ascendant and moon! (In capricorn...) And also sun in 8th.. plus more planets in 8th and 12th.. Wish there was someone who had replied to your post, I would have been curious to read any insights...
Can definitely relate to others posts about men getting obsessive and stalkerish and jealous, and the wish to just be treated as a human, not a lust inducing object... oh well. I find it in friendships mostly, but relationships always end up extremely tricky.

Neptunian Rainbow

Diana Gabaldon has Lilith, Moon and Uranus conjunct the Ascendant. She seems to be strongly lilithian and so does the Outlander-series. Diana has been with her husband for a very long time. She has said that she was inspired by her husband when she created the character Jamie.
I know someone very well that has Moon conjunct Lilith. Her mother made her feel that she was not how a woman is supposed to be, she felt that men would not want to be with a woman like her. She has always provided for the men she has been with. It´s as if she thinks that she needs to provide for a man in order for him to want to be with her. She is very intuitive and very interested in natural remedies for health issues. She had a voluptuous body already at the age of 11. She felt objectified and tried to hide herself under big clothes. She has told me about her greatest passion. She says that she met a man that was her equal and that equality is needed in order to experience true passion. Her ex just so happens to have Moon conjunct Lilith as well.

It seems to me that someone with a strongly placed Lilith needs to find someone that also has conjunctions to Lilith in order to experience the equality they crave for. I personally want to feel like a woman and I want to be with a man. I do not want us to be alike, I just want us to be equally valuable and equally worthy of respect.

Barbara Streisand has Moon conjunct Lilith. She has had a stormy marriage with James Brolin for 20 years. He has Lilith conjunct the SN and the Dsc. Saoirse Ronan has Moon conjunct Venus and Lilith. She has said that “she doesn’t know how to date”. She has also said: I have always felt very, very protective over any young person that comes on to a film set and just making sure that they´re okay and they´re not being taken advantage of or anything like that”. The woman I know had the same rare glow in her eyes when she was young that Saoirse has and Barbara Streisand had in her youth. She performed singing on stage and it seemed as if she was looking far away on a beautiful shining star that only she could see. She looked innocent, strong, pure, curious, playful and natural.

Monia

I have this placement and I just found out..any advice?
I'm still reading and exploring this site..

Neptunian Rainbow

I have this placement and I just found out..any advice?
I'm still reading and exploring this site..

My advice would be for you to analyze whether you feel rejected/unlovable/defect or something and then try to heal it. I was not accepted for who I was when I was a child. I think about the parts of my personality my family didn’t accept. Then I work on connecting with them, accepting them and appreciating them. The more I manage to do that, the more I notice that people around me appreciate those parts of my personality.