Black Moon Lilith in the 7th

Bone Dry

Having Lilith in the seventh house can complicate an individual’s marriage or long relationships. The native is in need of uniting with someone darker than him. Lilith makes them feel attracted to people of a mischievous character and dubious morality. 7th house people are often very kind and naïve, and therefore search for the exact opposite in order to balance their own behaviors. -- astro.angeleowyn.eu, Lilith in Houses: Lilith in 7th

In practical terms, a 7th house Lilith might refrain from formalizing their connection with one partner via marriage. It might alternately say not to live under the same roof with one partner as if you are married either. A deep level of energy exchange happens when you live with or marry an intimate partner. With a 7th house Lilith, I can see how marriage might cause you to give up too much of yourself. --trisspencer.com, Lilith and The Price of Power

The first quote, unfortunately, is true in my partner's case.
The second is what, I hope, he won't need to figure out by experience.

How would a marriage of 7th house Lilith person work out? Work out well, not just civil. Is it truly necessary to live separately (an idea which he hates), or perhaps both partners need to be busy in order to minimize excessive contact?

I personally have Venus in the 7th house, which is the luckiest in marriage in my limited knowledge. Another person in another forum said that the meeting of Black Moon Lilith and Venus in the 7th house makes a transformation effect. Kills something in both people and creates something new, phoenix. I am also curious to know more about this.